shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this band??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Went and tried this one on today. It''s lovely - round and true french cuts! 1.75ct G/H VS stones in platinum from Singlestone but it''s pricey... $4200. Thoughts?

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I really like it. The price seems a tad high though.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pricey but gorgeous!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 7:51:37 PM
Author: neatfreak
Pricey but gorgeous!

I know right!??! Shoot! It''s calling out to me but I know it''s overpriced. UGH.
39.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I *might* have heard it say "mama" to me in the store.
3.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! But... $4200?!? That seems a bit much! Perhaps you can find it somewhere else for cheaper, or you could find a similar one? Or,..... Just bite the bullet and buy it!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 8:08:14 PM
Author: Tuckins1
I love it!!! But... $4200?!? That seems a bit much! Perhaps you can find it somewhere else for cheaper, or you could find a similar one? Or,..... Just bite the bullet and buy it!

I know... I'm googling now but not really finding anything. It's just so well made. I'll google more tonight while watching American Idol.
2.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty but like others have said very $$$$$$

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this and though it was gorgeous too! I''m with everyone else I think you could possibly do a bit better with the price. I have done that before and thought I will find something and keep searching and usually never find exactly the same, sometimes I think if you really love and can afford it, just buy it. I would love to buy a D K eternity band but they are so expensive here in Aus, I would be quiet happy to find a jeweller who could replicate it for me.

So in the end, if you really love it and can it won''t hurt the budget too much buy yourself a present!!!!!!
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I think it's GORGEOUS! And that price tag made me gulp.
14.gif
Is it perfect? If it's EXACTLY what you want.... then it might be worth it.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beauty alright! Wonder if the $$$ is due to the French cuts??? I seem to recall someone mentioning that they have to be custom cut.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh be still my heart!

that band is gorgeous- just like almost everything else at SS.

price-wise, yep it''s a bit on the steep side. did you let Ari know that you''re a PSer? although they''re not an "offical" PS vendor (i believe), it couldn''t hurt to mention PS!

We had an L.A GTG exactly a year ago that included a visit there, and he was very accommodating.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 11:53:06 AM
Author: ChargerGrrl
oh be still my heart!

that band is gorgeous- just like almost everything else at SS.

price-wise, yep it''s a bit on the steep side. did you let Ari know that you''re a PSer? although they''re not an ''offical'' PS vendor (i believe), it couldn''t hurt to mention PS!

We had an L.A GTG exactly a year ago that included a visit there, and he was very accommodating.

Yeah, he knows I''m a PS''er and I''ve known him for a few years now so... He is going to give me a little discount so now I have some thinking to do. I''d be buying it to wear with my new Daniel K uternity asscher band. They looked so great together in the store!!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 10:17:32 AM
Author: pixley
It''s a beauty alright! Wonder if the $$$ is due to the French cuts??? I seem to recall someone mentioning that they have to be custom cut.

Yeah, I think it''s because of the french cuts. They are so gorgeous and different. SS had some amazing rose cut stuff there too! I could spend hours in there!!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 10:10:25 AM
Author: geckodani
I think it''s GORGEOUS! And that price tag made me gulp.
14.gif
Is it perfect? If it''s EXACTLY what you want.... then it might be worth it.

how true right?!?! I''m gonna look at a few more places (23rd street, XIV Karat, etc) just to make sure that there isn''t any other bands that I like just as much for less. Thanks!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 2:07:02 PM
Author: Miss Fortune
I''d be buying it to wear with my new Daniel K uternity asscher band. They looked so great together in the store!!
Honestly, I really adore your Daniel K uternity asscher band A-L-O-N-E. (And only alone). But I''m a minimalist. Which saves 4K conveniently!
3.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 2:15:25 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 1/21/2009 2:07:02 PM

Author: Miss Fortune

I''d be buying it to wear with my new Daniel K uternity asscher band. They looked so great together in the store!!

Honestly, I really adore your Daniel K uternity asscher band A-L-O-N-E. (And only alone). But I''m a minimalist. Which saves 4K conveniently!
3.gif

Ha! I knew you would say that again!! I was waiting for it! ha!! You''re right, the daniel k really does look great on it''s own especially at 4.7cts! BUT.... I love the bling factor of two bands since I don''t wear my engagement ring with the daniel K. does that make sense? Oh, decisions decisions... Thanks for your advice. I''m gonna really think about this one before I jump on anything. My husband would love you!!! ha!!!
3.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.... I think you really want it - push for a little more $ off - then you won''t feel so guilty. I just got my summer rental to go down from $3800/wk to $3600/wk for 3 weeks - people have to be realisitc with mark-ups/pricepoints on luxury items these days. No one NEEDS a ring, or NEEDS a vacation (with 4 young kids I guess maybe so tho). GOOD LUCK!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 2:42:38 PM
Author: motownmama
.... I think you really want it - push for a little more $ off - then you won''t feel so guilty. I just got my summer rental to go down from $3800/wk to $3600/wk for 3 weeks - people have to be realisitc with mark-ups/pricepoints on luxury items these days. No one NEEDS a ring, or NEEDS a vacation (with 4 young kids I guess maybe so tho). GOOD LUCK!

good suggestion. I''d say with 4 kids a vacation house is mandatory!!
26.gif

twein28

Rough_Rock
Also, anyone can make anything with a picture. Print out the picture and bring it into a recommended jeweler and you cant get that same ring for much less money.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results