shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this band??

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by Miss Fortune, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

by Miss Fortune » Jan 20, 2009
    Went and tried this one on today. It''s lovely - round and true french cuts! 1.75ct G/H VS stones in platinum from Singlestone but it''s pricey... $4200. Thoughts?

2. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

3. DiamanteBlu
    Ideal_Rock

by DiamanteBlu » Jan 20, 2009
    I really like it. The price seems a tad high though.

4. neatfreak
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by neatfreak » Jan 20, 2009
    Pricey but gorgeous!

5. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

I know right!??! Shoot! It''s calling out to me but I know it''s overpriced. UGH. [​IMG]

6. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

I *might* have heard it say "mama" to me in the store. [​IMG]

7. Tuckins1
    Ideal_Rock

by Tuckins1 » Jan 20, 2009
    I love it!!! But... $4200?!? That seems a bit much! Perhaps you can find it somewhere else for cheaper, or you could find a similar one? Or,..... Just bite the bullet and buy it!

8. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

I know... I'm googling now but not really finding anything. It's just so well made. I'll google more tonight while watching American Idol. [​IMG]

9. LadyluvsLuxury
    Brilliant_Rock

by LadyluvsLuxury » Jan 20, 2009
    Very pretty but like others have said very $$$$$$

10. Monnyjay
    Brilliant_Rock

by Monnyjay » Jan 20, 2009
    I just saw this and though it was gorgeous too! I''m with everyone else I think you could possibly do a bit better with the price. I have done that before and thought I will find something and keep searching and usually never find exactly the same, sometimes I think if you really love and can afford it, just buy it. I would love to buy a D K eternity band but they are so expensive here in Aus, I would be quiet happy to find a jeweller who could replicate it for me.

So in the end, if you really love it and can it won''t hurt the budget too much buy yourself a present!!!!!![​IMG]

11. geckodani
    Ideal_Rock

by geckodani » Jan 21, 2009
    I think it's GORGEOUS! And that price tag made me gulp. [​IMG] Is it perfect? If it's EXACTLY what you want.... then it might be worth it.

12. pixley
    Brilliant_Rock

by pixley » Jan 21, 2009
    It's a beauty alright! Wonder if the $$$ is due to the French cuts??? I seem to recall someone mentioning that they have to be custom cut.

13. BeachRunner
    Brilliant_Rock

by BeachRunner » Jan 21, 2009
    ditto.

14. ChargerGrrl
    Ideal_Rock

by ChargerGrrl » Jan 21, 2009
    oh be still my heart!

that band is gorgeous- just like almost everything else at SS.

price-wise, yep it''s a bit on the steep side. did you let Ari know that you''re a PSer? although they''re not an "offical" PS vendor (i believe), it couldn''t hurt to mention PS!

We had an L.A GTG exactly a year ago that included a visit there, and he was very accommodating.

15. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

by Miss Fortune » Jan 21, 2009
    Yeah, he knows I''m a PS''er and I''ve known him for a few years now so... He is going to give me a little discount so now I have some thinking to do. I''d be buying it to wear with my new Daniel K uternity asscher band. They looked so great together in the store!!

16. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

Yeah, I think it''s because of the french cuts. They are so gorgeous and different. SS had some amazing rose cut stuff there too! I could spend hours in there!!

17. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

how true right?!?! I''m gonna look at a few more places (23rd street, XIV Karat, etc) just to make sure that there isn''t any other bands that I like just as much for less. Thanks!

18. decodelighted
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by decodelighted » Jan 21, 2009
    Honestly, I really adore your Daniel K uternity asscher band A-L-O-N-E. (And only alone). But I''m a minimalist. Which saves 4K conveniently! [​IMG]

19. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

Ha! I knew you would say that again!! I was waiting for it! ha!! You''re right, the daniel k really does look great on it''s own especially at 4.7cts! BUT.... I love the bling factor of two bands since I don''t wear my engagement ring with the daniel K. does that make sense? Oh, decisions decisions... Thanks for your advice. I''m gonna really think about this one before I jump on anything. My husband would love you!!! ha!!! [​IMG]

20. motownmama
    Ideal_Rock

by motownmama » Jan 21, 2009
    .... I think you really want it - push for a little more $ off - then you won''t feel so guilty. I just got my summer rental to go down from $3800/wk to $3600/wk for 3 weeks - people have to be realisitc with mark-ups/pricepoints on luxury items these days. No one NEEDS a ring, or NEEDS a vacation (with 4 young kids I guess maybe so tho). GOOD LUCK!

21. Miss Fortune
    Brilliant_Rock

good suggestion. I''d say with 4 kids a vacation house is mandatory!! [​IMG]

22. twein28
    Rough_Rock

23. twein28
    Rough_Rock

by twein28 » Jan 21, 2009
    Also, anyone can make anything with a picture. Print out the picture and bring it into a recommended jeweler and you cant get that same ring for much less money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.