shape
carat
color
clarity

What did you spend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upstech

Rough_Rock
Ive been checking out the rings around here and im just curious as to what people are spending. I have seen some big stuff. I know that i might be able to get a 3/4 carat instead of 1/2 do to the online retailers but my budget for ring and setting together is 3200. Just curious.

PMR

Rough_Rock
I am currently in the process of getting a 2.09 ct ideal cut G color SI2 eye-clean diamond for about $13,400. This is an upgrade for my 40th and I have been married for 19 years.
appl.gif

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I just upgraded after being married for 13 years. Mine was an $8,000 1.58 princess diamond in a Tiffany style setting.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Gosh Upstech,

I'm new to these boards...only a couple months of lurking, and a few posts. I just recently upgraded my e-ring and am still waiting for the custom design to be finished. (anyday now)

I went to a 3/4 carat superbcert H&A from USACerted Diamonds. I think I will be very pleased.
9.gif
The whole ring is costing me around $3500 for appraisal and shipping and everything. Yay!

However, this is a personal choice for everyone. If you are thinking of comparing what you are spending with anyone, don't. If she truly loves you, a ring for which you spent time and effort looking is going to make her very happy. That you are looking here, means that you will probably get a much better deal for your $3200; and that will make you very happy.

Check out the list of vendors. Give them a chance to make you both happy. Go with the best cut you can afford and you won't regret it.

Shay

usernametaken

Rough_Rock
.75 RB
D color
VS1
Ideal Cut
Ideal Polish
Ideal Symmetry
Depth 63%
Table 57%
Crown 34.8
Pavilion 40.6
No cutlet
No Fluorescense
Thin to medium girdle
Platinum setting with round sidestones 1/4 total
$5400

chicagohills

Rough_Rock
MUHAAAAAMUHAAAAAAMUHAAAAA!!!

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
I think the national average is around $3,500...

Here is a survey we did here on pricescope a few months back. (Survey).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results