shape
carat
color
clarity

What colour diamond is your engagement ring?

What colour diamond is your engagement ring?

• D

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • E

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • F

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • G

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • H

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • I

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • J

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • K

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • L or lower

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Fancy

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1403364021|3697994 said:
diamondseeker2006|1403363338|3697988 said:
Well, my original e-ring diamond was F color, and since PS I have had G,H, and I color!

I am a little color sensitive and think my happiest spot to balance size, color, and price is H color in a round. I wanted an AVR and had to go to I color because all they had were two I color stones in the 2 ct size range. I love my stone and it is totally white in natural light and a blinding white ball of fire in sunlight. But it does pick up tint in my house with beige walls and lamp light and that bugs me a little. I doubt I will ever change this stone, though, because I love that Yoram cut it. But my studs are H&A H color and that is probably my sweet spot.

I may go to J color in a second diamond such as an AVC or emerald cut, though. For some reason I don't mind the tint as much in larger faceted stones.

DS if another AVR popped up with similar patterning and cut by yoram and same size but H color, would you still be tempted to upgrade?

Any first grader can answer that easy Q...Does the sun rise from the east?.. :lol:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
k_darling|1403356147|3697934 said:
Mine is a very white-facing GIA L. I absolutely love it.

I would like to know more about you ring K!

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
My original is a GIA G (before pricescope) but I wish I had gone lower in color to get a bigger stone!!! I still love my original and always will, but treated myself to an anniversary present of a much larger GIA L (faint brown- shown in avatar pic) and I LOVE IT! Will be setting with rose gold involved... If I knew about pricescope in the first place I def would have gone lower color, lower clarity, and bigger size originally :)

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous diamonds ladies!
My diamonds that I have chosen for myself have been J,L, and M in color so I have absolutely no experience with higher colored diamonds.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess I'm one of the 3 fancies. It's a Fancy Light Yellow or FLY ring as my hubby likes to say. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. As it happened it was much bigger than I was originally looking for. It's a 2.52ct and I was looking for a 2 carat white round.

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Catmom, I've always adored your ring! Does it have its own thread?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I didn't answer what color because I have several that I call my ering.

F modern RB
N/O Antique cushion
J Old European Cut

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results