shape
carat
color
clarity

What color walls for a small kitchen?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Blue cornchips and bleu cheese!!

I agree though, that blue is an unappetizing color. Even using the green (such a cool color) I had to add lots of burgundy to warm up the kitchen a bit.

Although, I''ve heard if you want to lose weight, eat in a blue room off of a blue plate.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 54px">Date: 7/24/2009 6:01:45 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Although, I''ve heard if you want to lose weight, eat in a blue room off of a blue plate.
So that is why I gained weight since painting my kitchen RED. It probably does not help that my livingroom is a different shade of red. Dang, I should get on my FI to start considering blue...

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOL! Which came first? The lack of food that''s blue or the lack of eating the food that isn''t um...wait...... ;-) I guarantee, if it''s edible, humans wouldn''t have cared WHAT color it was - we''d have et it!

And Somethingshiny, as I tell a co-worker who always keeps a bag of blue corn chips, they really aren''t BLUE, they''re black/dark gray-ish. I''m serious when I say I''ve always heard there is NO blue foods, and I personally can''t think of any, their names notwithstanding.

Anyone? Blue food? Is it fact or crap? I honestly don''t know. I guess the mold in blue cheese does count, but....?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results