Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • PriceScope will be conducting a server maintenance April 13th about @ 1 am CST.

It will includes bug fixes, and security updates.
    If all goes well, the forum should only be down for about 3 hour.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

What color polish are you rocking right now?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought some small bottles of OPI and I got to admit I am kinda of loving it..seems to go on well and last more than 2 days...which most others dont on me anyway..I love all the colors on here I seldom paint my nails anymore but I do love looking at all your guys manicures.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say how ridiculously excited I get when I go to Hangout and see that you've painted your nails, BM?! :lol: I love this thread!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread! I have so many nail polishes, I can't count. Maybe 50? I think OPI is my favorite.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this wonderful nail polish holder at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I ahven't bough it yet, I think I'm gonna! It's big enough for OPI bottles, it's double-sided, and it holds 64 bottles of polish, plus nail accessories!

Nail polish holder.JPG

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this wonderful nail polish holder at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I ahven't bough it yet, I think I'm gonna! It's big enough for OPI bottles, it's double-sided, and it holds 64 bottles of polish, plus nail accessories!

Nail polish holder.JPG
I use Sistema boxes from HomeGoods or Amazon. They fit polish well and aren't as restrictive as the one above with bottle size.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use Sistema boxes from HomeGoods or Amazon. They fit polish well and aren't as restrictive as the one above with bottle size.
I'll check it out! Thanks!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.