Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny you should mention this. I of course have had about 7 bottles of Chinchilly over the years, because it's one of my favorite colors. I've had a lot of inconsistency in the shade, bottle to bottle. Most of the bottles have no iridescence, which is fine for me, because I prefer solid/flat shades. BUT, I've had some bottles that look absolutely lavender on, and some look more muddy grey. I have been known to order bottles online (amazon) here and there, and I have noticed some seem more watery, so I wonder if thinners have been added. I now try to buy them at the drug stores in town and only if they don't look separated when they've been sitting there (not shaken first). Essie seems to have gone down in quality.
Aha! I knew if somebody else had noticed the lavender iridescence, it would be you! My current bottle is definitely a flat colour & I've got used to it now, but the polish is definitely thicker to paint than the iridescent ones were. They were watery enough for me to debate 3 coats, because you could still make out the whites of my nails under 2. I prefer it thicker.

kayla17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got my nails done on Monday. I saw a picture of nails I liked call pink sweater kit. My lady picked out the colors for me but they don’t quite look like the picture. Oh well!

What I wanted-

98C94B1D-1CAD-415F-8194-F352462E2FFF.png

My actual nails. I got paint on my hands-

3885DC7F-343E-4F9E-B98A-0E26D1288BAB.jpeg D80DC1D7-E116-4305-9E58-92C0AA864AD2.jpeg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your nails still look good! I'm guessing she didn't have a grayish taupe?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.