shape
carat
color
clarity

What color eye shadow(s) do you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear dark brown shimmery eye shadow for the most part. I''m a brunette with beigh/olive skin.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have blonde hair, blue eyes and I''m fair. I used to wear browns/coppers, but a few years ago I decided that pinks/plums looked better and it''s all I''ve worn ever since. I wear a light pink shimmer with a darker, nearly plum color in the crease. I have a third shade of plum that I sometimes add for "night" wear. I mix some gold in from time to time too.

I love the cubes of eye shadow The Body Shop sells. I like that you get four colors that coordinate and you can try out new combinations. They had a pink combo a couple of years ago that I LOVED and, of course, they don''t have it anymore. They have something somewhat similar and a few that are too ''80s for me, but on the whole, I really like the cube sets when I want to try out something new.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Forgot to add I also love champagne shadow as well - Stila Kitten is my absolute, all-time favorite - so pretty!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I have chestnut brown hair and brown eyes and I am color matched through Presciptives so that helps me find the correct colors that work with my skin tone.. On a daily basis I use taupes, beiges, and browns that have a little shimmer. If I am going to a special event I go a little bolder with some mossy greens or even navy blue, or deep lavender. The season may also influence what colors I wear... lighter more sheer in the spring & summer; more intense, bolder in the fall & winter.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have blue/green eyes with dark hair and pale skin.

On a day to day basis, I wear Laura Mercier''s creme eyeshadow in Alloy:

Laura Mercier in Alloy

It is called a taupe, but it definitely has purple undertones. I like that I just put on the one colour and i''m done. I don''t like too much fuss for work.

I use that, and then I tightline with Laura Mercier black eyeliner with brush.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 6:48:07 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Forgot to add I also love champagne shadow as well - Stila Kitten is my absolute, all-time favorite - so pretty!

Oh, yeah! I love that shade, too! (Hey, AG, I think they had us at the NAME!!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 9:27:24 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 4/8/2009 6:48:07 PM

Author: AmberGretchen

Oh, yeah! I love that shade, too! (Hey, AG, I think they had us at the NAME!!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

LOL I think you''re right Ms. Lynn. Anything kitty-related is always a good marketing technique where I''m concerned...what can I say, I''m just a sucker for them
20.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results