shape
carat
color
clarity

What color do you have the most??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Looking at your whole collection, what color gemstone do you have the most?? What color do you have the least??

I can tell that I have mostly pinkish colors, I must be more attracted to that particular color. It is one of my favorites, after all.

What I really need is greens in all shades. Next would be yellows.

Reds, followed by yellows, then greens and blues. I have very few pastel colors. I prefer stronger shades.

Greens followed by blues. I have very few pinks/reds/oranges/yellows and no purples.

Mostly pads, followed by two sapphires. I do have an emerald ring and a tanzanite ring.

Mochi: You have the best collection EVER!!! Love it. I would love to get a chrysoberyl.

Blues and then greens. In loose stones I have a ton of green. I need more pink.

Purples. I''m trying to add more pink/red, blue and green. Which I guess only really leaves out yellow and orange!

Blue/greens. I have a thing for cuprian and mint colored tourmalines.

Green.

Pinks - even though I never wear pink clothing or have pink items in my house. Go figure.

I also have quite a few green-blue and blue-green gems.

Green, for me... (what can I say? I''m cheesy- it''s my eye color. and most frequently worn color, too.)

Reds. I''ve some blues, oranges, blue greens and pinks but predominantly reds.

I don''t have many gemstones to compare, but I would love own something orange and salmon.

A Malaya and Spess are definitely on my wishlist!

Date: 4/7/2009 9:32:03 PM
Author: icekid
Green, for me... (what can I say? I''m cheesy- it''s my eye color. and most frequently worn color, too.)
I am jealous! My greyish blue eyes don''t allow for matching gems (well, not as long as I want nice stones
2.gif
)

Sad to say, but for now, the color I have the most of is clear! (diamonds)

But, second to that, I have blue sapphires. Yogos, ceylon, etc. Untreated only (though, I''m open to anything pretty).

I want something in every color, though! I just love colored stones.

I don''t know what is wrong with me. I''ve been eyeing a red/pink stone for days, but I can''t pull the trigger. I see a large minty stone, and I just buy it. I need help.

I am not into pastels or pinks. The only colored stone I have is a pad. Go figure.

I would probably have blues, greens and oranges if I bought more stones. There would be some red in there but in no way would I collect purple. It''s my least favorite color in the entire world, and I blame my 6th grade Spanish teacher who wore purple head to toe EVERY DAY.

Most are red, pink, or blue (but not deep blues). I have two green stones but have two more coming. One is suppose to be minty green but the photo doesn''t look it to me. I will find out on Friday!

I want to add a spess to the collection - it will be my first orange.

Date: 4/8/2009 2:34:30 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
Most are red, pink, or blue (but not deep blues). I have two green stones but have two more coming. One is suppose to be minty green but the photo doesn''t look it to me. I will find out on Friday!

I want to add a spess to the collection - it will be my first orange.
Sorry for the threadjack, but did you end up resetting your ring from Maytal? Just wondered what you ended up doing.

Almost equally divided blue, pink and green. A smattering of red and yellow. Plus black (onyx) and white.

Definitely red/pink. And I''m still working on getting that perfect pink. I have 1 blue and 3 green stones even though I''m not fond of either of those doors and can''t quite wear them ;)

Blues followed by greens. Then some pinks and purples. Very little red.

Date: 4/8/2009 1:02:44 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I don''t know what is wrong with me. I''ve been eyeing a red/pink stone for days, but I can''t pull the trigger. I see a large minty stone, and I just buy it. I need help.

I could take some of those off your hands. :) Then you could buy a pink one!

Date: 4/8/2009 2:37:42 AM
Author: Cind11
Sorry for the threadjack, but did you end up resetting your ring from Maytal? Just wondered what you ended up doing.

Funny you ask - we are actually in LA and meeting with her tomorrow to go through what we want in person. If I don''t get comfortable after the meeting, I may consider a remake for a RHR and go to someone else for the e-ring.

The sad part is that I still don''t have a diamond - 5 months and stilll waiting. I had 3 diamonds to look at and none of them were right. What I want is really rare I gues ..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics