shape
carat
color
clarity

What color do you have the most??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Looking at your whole collection, what color gemstone do you have the most?? What color do you have the least??

I can tell that I have mostly pinkish colors, I must be more attracted to that particular color. It is one of my favorites, after all.

What I really need is greens in all shades. Next would be yellows.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Reds, followed by yellows, then greens and blues. I have very few pastel colors. I prefer stronger shades.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Greens followed by blues. I have very few pinks/reds/oranges/yellows and no purples.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mostly pads, followed by two sapphires. I do have an emerald ring and a tanzanite ring.

Mochi: You have the best collection EVER!!! Love it. I would love to get a chrysoberyl.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blues and then greens. In loose stones I have a ton of green. I need more pink.

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Purples. I''m trying to add more pink/red, blue and green. Which I guess only really leaves out yellow and orange!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue/greens. I have a thing for cuprian and mint colored tourmalines.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pinks - even though I never wear pink clothing or have pink items in my house. Go figure.

I also have quite a few green-blue and blue-green gems.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Green, for me... (what can I say? I''m cheesy- it''s my eye color. and most frequently worn color, too.)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reds. I''ve some blues, oranges, blue greens and pinks but predominantly reds.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have many gemstones to compare, but I would love own something orange and salmon.

A Malaya and Spess are definitely on my wishlist!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/7/2009 9:32:03 PM
Author: icekid
Green, for me... (what can I say? I''m cheesy- it''s my eye color. and most frequently worn color, too.)
I am jealous! My greyish blue eyes don''t allow for matching gems (well, not as long as I want nice stones
2.gif
)

soycoffee

Shiny_Rock
Sad to say, but for now, the color I have the most of is clear! (diamonds)

But, second to that, I have blue sapphires. Yogos, ceylon, etc. Untreated only (though, I''m open to anything pretty).

I want something in every color, though! I just love colored stones.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know what is wrong with me. I''ve been eyeing a red/pink stone for days, but I can''t pull the trigger. I see a large minty stone, and I just buy it. I need help.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not into pastels or pinks. The only colored stone I have is a pad. Go figure.

I would probably have blues, greens and oranges if I bought more stones. There would be some red in there but in no way would I collect purple. It''s my least favorite color in the entire world, and I blame my 6th grade Spanish teacher who wore purple head to toe EVERY DAY.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Most are red, pink, or blue (but not deep blues). I have two green stones but have two more coming. One is suppose to be minty green but the photo doesn''t look it to me. I will find out on Friday!

I want to add a spess to the collection - it will be my first orange.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 2:34:30 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
Most are red, pink, or blue (but not deep blues). I have two green stones but have two more coming. One is suppose to be minty green but the photo doesn''t look it to me. I will find out on Friday!

I want to add a spess to the collection - it will be my first orange.
Sorry for the threadjack, but did you end up resetting your ring from Maytal? Just wondered what you ended up doing.

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Almost equally divided blue, pink and green. A smattering of red and yellow. Plus black (onyx) and white.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Definitely red/pink. And I''m still working on getting that perfect pink. I have 1 blue and 3 green stones even though I''m not fond of either of those doors and can''t quite wear them ;-)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blues followed by greens. Then some pinks and purples. Very little red.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:02:44 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I don''t know what is wrong with me. I''ve been eyeing a red/pink stone for days, but I can''t pull the trigger. I see a large minty stone, and I just buy it. I need help.

I could take some of those off your hands. :) Then you could buy a pink one!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Date: 4/8/2009 2:37:42 AM
Author: Cind11
Sorry for the threadjack, but did you end up resetting your ring from Maytal? Just wondered what you ended up doing.

Funny you ask - we are actually in LA and meeting with her tomorrow to go through what we want in person. If I don''t get comfortable after the meeting, I may consider a remake for a RHR and go to someone else for the e-ring.

The sad part is that I still don''t have a diamond - 5 months and stilll waiting. I had 3 diamonds to look at and none of them were right. What I want is really rare I gues ..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results