shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your thoughts?? Eternity band

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
btw, long time no see!! Haven’t been here in ages!

So I found this single prong eternity band for a really great price, but I can’t get over the wonky looking prongs.
Would this bother y’all?

Attachments

• A1196855-4874-4E35-956A-B44FC81A5DEB.jpeg
    A1196855-4874-4E35-956A-B44FC81A5DEB.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 50

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I'm seeing what you're seeing. This ring is a variation on a bar setting and is the same as Brian Gavin Diamonds 'Dream' setting, which a lot of people here love.

So - no. Wouldn't bother me at all - quite the reverse. Far better than big clumpy shared prongs and way more streamlined.

And - nice to see you! :wavey:

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
I don't think I'm seeing what you're seeing. This ring is a variation on a bar setting and is the same as Brian Gavin Diamonds 'Dream' setting, which a lot of people here love.

So - no. Wouldn't bother me at all - quite the reverse. Far better than big clumpy shared prongs and way more streamlined.

And - nice to see you! :wavey:

Thank you!
When I saw the ring online, I thought maybe it would look different in person. When I think single prong I think little metal dot looking prong in between each Diamond.
Do you mind sharing a photo of the Brian Gavin setting you mentioned?

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Bump?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you referring to the bars? If so, that is a style. If you like that style, keep it. If you don’t, then keep looking. But you mention prongs— maybe take a close-up bc I can’t see prongs. Also, the great price might be in comparison to an eternity that is composed of less metal and more diamonds? Have you accounted for that in the price?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results