shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your thoughts about these earrings?

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Found the Ruby Lane sale and, even though the pictures aren't great, was interested in feedback for the stated quality of diamonds and whether you thought the price was fair.

Would you wear them as everyday earrings or are they too much? I don't dress up much. And I giggle at the title since I missed wearing them for my wedding by 25 years! Haha

I'm rubbish at gauging what's a fair price. But F/G VS quality sounds fab! And the design is quite chic. If you're comfortable with the bling, they can totally to for everyday wear.

Another thought would be to see if it's worth converting them to studs with the pears as a drop/dangle. I'm sure someone here knows the technical term for that...

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Another thought would be to see if it's worth converting them to studs with the pears as a drop/dangle. I'm sure someone here knows the technical term for that...

Oooh, that's a good idea! Thanks!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are pretty. I would wear as everyday earrings, classic shape and style, and size isn’t crazy big.
I’m skeptical of the VS1, but it’s hard to tell from the pics. The pears look like there are inclusions beyond VS.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Life is short, buy (and wear!) those gorgeous earrings! They’re divine! I got these at Christmas and I wear them almost every day. (The good thing about earrings is you never have to get them resized!)

Attachments

• 0168394B-C30F-471C-B66D-8CE954835A0A.jpeg
    0168394B-C30F-471C-B66D-8CE954835A0A.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 26

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want my honest opinion?

I am hesitant since I don't want to burst anyone's bubble and it is subjective but I don't believe these are VS clarity from these photos. I don't love them. I would want to see a video or two to better evaluate them but from the still photos the only thing I like about them is the style. Not crazy about the stones. I'm sorry :(

What lab graded these? Who is saying they are F/G VS?

But it's for you and not for me and it is my opinion only.

However, if this were my decision I would definitely ask for better photos and a couple of videos. Good luck.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just going to say the same thing as @missy. They are absolutely not vs1 clarity..They look heavily included. There’s no GIA or AGS report...I’m sorry...I would pass...

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
No hurt feelings here! Thanks @missy and @MamaBee. That's why I posted them. I am learning more about diamonds and vintage jewelry and am realizing the importance of GIA/AGS reports.

I have to say, if marketing people read this, when the post is all about wearing them on your wedding day, it sounds like a push for an impulse buy over a lifetime investment.

Thank you all for your replies. And @LorettaB, your earrings are beautiful ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No hurt feelings here! Thanks @missy and @MamaBee. That's why I posted them. I am learning more about diamonds and vintage jewelry and am realizing the importance of GIA/AGS reports.

I have to say, if marketing people read this, when the post is all about wearing them on your wedding day, it sounds like a push for an impulse buy over a lifetime investment.

Whew, yeah I was hesitant to share because the other replies were favorable. But I figured since you had not yet purchased them it was the right thing to do. You can do better. If you like that style (and it is a very lovely style!) we can help you find similar but much better quality earrings.

I was just going to say the same thing as @missy. They are absolutely not vs1 clarity..They look heavily included. There’s no GIA or AGS report...I’m sorry...I would pass...

Thanks for chiming in Joanne. They sure do look heavily inlcuded. And you are the queen of clarity so :) XO.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! It does help to see them up close and personal instead of a photo. My earrings have old mine cut diamonds and, as I should have, really wanted them.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whew, yeah I was hesitant to share because the other replies were favorable. But I figured since you had not yet purchased them it was the right thing to do. You can do better. If you like that style (and it is a very lovely style!) we can help you find similar but much better quality earrings.

Thanks for chiming in Joanne. They sure do look heavily inlcuded. And you are the queen of clarity so :) XO.
Haha! I don’t think so! :geek2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Life is short, buy (and wear!) those gorgeous earrings! They’re divine! I got these at Christmas and I wear them almost every day. (The good thing about earrings is you never have to get them resized!)

Beautiful @LorettaB!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results