shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your Plans this Weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
We have a busy weekend. On Sat. my mom, aunt, sister and niece are coming over for a girls'' day and we are going to a local tea house for my b-day. We''ll probably do some shopping after that. We always have so much fun on our girls'' days. My DD is coming this time since she is a little older and she is totally looking forward to it...I''m looking forward to her coming, too. She is my shopping buddy. Let''s just put it this way, she cries when we have to LEAVE the mall...And Tiffany''s is like Disneyland to her! A little different than my boys were.

On Sunday we are going to our longtime friends'' house in San Diego. I can''t wait for that. We''ve been friends since we were 15. When we get together it is like no time has passed. We are very similar in our thoughts and feelings. We don''t really look alike, but, people are always asking us if we are sisters when we are out together. We are so fortunate that our kids and hubbys get along very well, too.

Monday is my b-day. I think we will do as little as possible. Maybe some breakfast in bed, an early walk on the beach (if it''s not too crowded). I''m not sure what else we will do.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going backpacking in Oregon's Pueblo Mountains

pueblomt.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimberly, have fun w/family! Yeah, for John's yummy cooking to end the weekend.
RG have a safe trip. TG enjoy the swimin and bbq! CG enjoy all your events!
Yes have a relaxing weekend FG!! Yah, for Mother's Day Sara!
Enjoy the airshow Gypsy and fresh fruit!
Have a safe trip Zoe!
Enjoy Shrek and relaxing Diamondseeker!
Enjoy your move Molly! Very exciting!
Happy Staining Dianne! Hopefully there is a nice dinner waiting for you when it is all said and done and you can relax on the new deck once it drys
2.gif

Wow, enjoy your trip theDoc! Sounds like a lot to see!
Eque, have fun at the "Chorus Line" and at the pool!
Miranda have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
emcake.gif

Matata enjoy the gorgeous mountains.

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend
35.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock

Hmmmm...............

Skippy, thanks!

Enjoy being with, and recollecting parents,

and planning for your trip to Hawaii.

Warm wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results