shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your Plans this Weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any exciting plans? Barbecues? Hikes? Camping?

Happy 3 day weekend Everyone!
35.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My only plan is to go to work.
7.gif
I am an engineer so the best time for me to get access to machinery is when others are not working .

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 12:11:15 PM
Author: Chrono
My only plan is to go to work.
7.gif
I am an engineer so the best time for me to get access to machinery is when others are not working .
Oh no. Hopefully since no one is around you can get lots done and leave early and enjoy a few days out of your weekend. Crossing fingers and toes for you.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Tonight we''re going to a baseball game. I''m sorta dreading going anywhere that involves freeways and downtown San Diego though as there''s going to be nothing but traffic! I''m heading to suburban LA tomorrow thru Monday to hang out with the parental unit. A cousin is having a family reunion in Ventura on Sunday which should be fun. I promised John I''d be home in time for a BBQ on Monday evening.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Ocean City, MD. My first time, and our first time as a family...though my wife went years ago as a kid.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hang out at a friend''s whose house is right on a lake. Boat around, swim, bbq and beer!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Everyone has fun adventures planned!

Kimberly- have fun at Petco, it''s a beautiful ballpark. There''s a ton of delish food options!!

DH and I are staying in town, which we''re really happy about!

He has a gig tonite, and a couple friends and I are carpooling and having dinner beforehand (he has to load-in/sound check)
Tomorrow will be helping the parents unpack/get settled into their new condo. Date night in the eve!
Sunday, there''s a creole/cajun fest we want to hit up before an engagement party that eve.
Monday, BBQ at the beach!

Here''s to a great weekend!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have anything fun planned.
emcry.gif
No travel but I will try to find some way to have a relaxing weekend!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get mother''s day on sunday! I chose to defer it because the weekend it fell on just wasn''t a good weekend for us. We aren''t going anywhere but to brunch on sunday haha. Dh and the kids still have 3 more weeks of school so the rest of the weekend dh has to study and I dunno, we might be able to catch a family movie I''m thinking... plus my birthday is in the next week so I gotta try to milk as much as possible out of that too LOL I''m deferring my gift for that as well because I''m *determined* to get some bond no9 perfume and they don''t sell it here so I''m going to go to saks in SF in a few weeks and choose one there. So today and tomorrow I''m going to catch up on some cleaning stuff so that on sunday it won''t be so difficult for everyone to wait on me hand and foot and they better not leave the mess for me for monday LOL

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 12:27:32 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
Everyone has fun adventures planned!

Kimberly- have fun at Petco, it''s a beautiful ballpark. There''s a ton of delish food options!!

DH and I are staying in town, which we''re really happy about!

He has a gig tonite, and a couple friends and I are carpooling and having dinner beforehand (he has to load-in/sound check)
Tomorrow will be helping the parents unpack/get settled into their new condo. Date night in the eve!
Sunday, there''s a creole/cajun fest we want to hit up before an engagement party that eve.
Monday, BBQ at the beach!

Here''s to a great weekend!
PetCo is a cool ballpark. John hates all the music they play before each at bat though...he says it''s "not real baseball" He''s been going to Padres games since he was 5 and it really bothers him...too funny. It should be a fun night. Enjoy your dinner tonight and all your other fun plans!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry you have to work Chrono!
7.gif

I''m going to an airshow in Gilroy on Saturday. Possibly going into SF on Sunday (via Bart) to go to our favorite chinese restuarant in China Town. But as the city is likely to be MOBBED we may not go.

I''m struggling to keep my Monday as a relaxation only day. My family keeps trying to schedule themselves in... but I''m fighting them off as they are NOT relaxing people.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 1:52:54 PM
Author: Gypsy
7.gif

I''m going to an airshow in Gilroy on Saturday. Possibly going into SF on Sunday (via Bart) to go to our favorite chinese restuarant in China Town. But as the city is likely to be MOBBED we may not go.

I''m struggling to keep my Monday as a relaxation only day. My family keeps trying to schedule themselves in... but I''m fighting them off as they are NOT relaxing people.
Fun, are you making it to the huge outlet in Gilroy too?
31.gif
31.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re leaving in a little bit to drive 8 hours to my cousin''s wedding in PA. I can''t wait to get there but I''m not looking forward to the drive, esp. when we hit rush hour traffic. Also, my poor FI is sick as a dog so he won''t be in the mood for road trip music or munchies. I''ll probably end up doing much of the driving. I''m really looking forward to seeing my extended family though.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 4:06:47 PM
Author: zoebartlett
We''re leaving in a little bit to drive 8 hours to my cousin''s wedding in PA. I can''t wait to get there but I''m not looking forward to the drive, esp. when we hit rush hour traffic. Also, my poor FI is sick as a dog so he won''t be in the mood for road trip music or munchies. I''ll probably end up doing much of the driving. I''m really looking forward to seeing my extended family though.
Oh no; I hope fi feels better soon! Have a safe and fun trip
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 3:56:17 PM
Author: Skippy123

7.gif

31.gif
31.gif

I wish. But no. We might check out the Mushroom festival and some fruit stands. But my discretionary income for this month is maxed out with the two fender bender and the drive side mirror incidents.

Zoe-- I''m sorry your FI is sick. Car trips are fun for no one when someone is sick. Ginger ale, lots of ginger ale.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 4:58:12 PM

Date: 5/25/2007 3:56:17 PM
Author: Skippy123

7.gif

I'm going to an airshow in Gilroy on Saturday. Possibly going into SF on Sunday (via Bart) to go to our favorite chinese restuarant in China Town. But as the city is likely to be MOBBED we may not go.

I'm struggling to keep my Monday as a relaxation only day. My family keeps trying to schedule themselves in... but I'm fighting them off as they are NOT relaxing people.
31.gif
31.gif

I wish. But no. We might check out the Mushroom festival and some fruit stands. But my discretionary income for this month is maxed out with the two fender bender and the drive side mirror incidents.

Zoe-- I'm sorry your FI is sick. Car trips are fun for no one when someone is sick. Ginger ale, lots of ginger ale.

Oh no. Gypsy, you will laugh because I had a driver side mirror incident too! heehee It happened when I was backing out of my garage.
14.gif

Yum, enjoy the fresh fruit!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. Happened to me yesterday. I'm sorry it happened to you too. And I totally did laugh.

I want to go home and start my weekend now. It's only 3:10. Hmm... if the lady in back of me leaves early... maybe I can too. 3:30 would be ideal!
27.gif

Skippy what are you doing this weekend?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:09:59 PM
Yup. Happened to me yesterday. I''m sorry it happened to you too. And I totally did laugh.

I want to go home and start my weekend now. It''s only 3:10. Hmm... if the lady in back of me leaves early... maybe I can too. 3:30 would be ideal!
27.gif

Skippy what are you doing this weekend?

I got so excited to hear what others are doing I forgot to post.

Gypsy, I feel we had a lot of similarities going on lately. Honest!!!

Okay, this weekend I am packing for our trip to Hawaii. i can''t wait but I think it will be a good healing trip for hubby since his mom just passed away.
Also, it is my dad''s bday so we are making him breakfast and I need to find a present for him. I just love my parents so I always want to get them the perfect gift.

So if you guys don''t hear from me for a few weeks don''t worry; I am just on holiday.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that sounds like a lovely, much needed trip! I hope guys get the healing you need.

You''re right about the similiarties. Interesting isn''t it?

Okay... I''m going to try to leave work now.
25.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:31:59 PM

Okay... I''m going to try to leave work now.
25.gif

Oh goodie!!!!
9.gif
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

I just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend and fabulous trip! Hawaii is ready for you, but probably not as ready as you are to be there! You''ll be missed.

~K

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH is in Michigan golfing two rounds both today and tomorrow (watch out Tiger Woods!), so tonight I am going out with a girlfriend for cocktails and tomorrow I will be going to the chicago GTG to have lunch and drool over endless aisles of bling!!! Maybe I''ll buy something this time, hee hee!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and NO outdoor activities planned....I''m staying inside as much as possible until the dreaded cicadas GO AWAY!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:53:36 PM
Author: monarch64
DH is in Michigan golfing two rounds both today and tomorrow (watch out Tiger Woods!), so tonight I am going out with a girlfriend for cocktails and tomorrow I will be going to the chicago GTG to have lunch and drool over endless aisles of bling!!! Maybe I''ll buy something this time, hee hee!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
35.gif

So jealous; I wanna go to the Chicago GTG
2.gif
3.gif
and look at bling.
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:51:19 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Skippy,

I just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend and fabulous trip! Hawaii is ready for you, but probably not as ready as you are to be there! You'll be missed.

~K

Thanks K! Hopefully I can workout!! Eat healthy!
2.gif
I will try and remember I gotta answer to you, Rod, Mara, MrsS, DeeJay, AG, Peachy, Ellen, Lorelei and other wonderful WW when I get back! hehehe

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My greatest desire is to do NOTHING!!! But we''ll probably go see Shrek 3 since everyone is home. That''s one of the few movies that will work for kids from college to 5th grade!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
We''re finishing up our move :)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Staining the deck. Previous owners had it stained with one of those semi-transparent stains that looked the color of a really ugly brown crayon. Stripped the old stain the end of last year (tons of work!!) and it is just now consistenly warm enough to stain. Going lighter and very transparent. It''s 722 sq ft, 13 steps and about 12 feet off the ground. It''s nice to be up in the tree branches for a cool breeze but hard to strip and stain it.

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Work until it''s done, or can''t possibly do any more, then mount motorcycle with miscellaneous gear and saddle up for a drive from western Canada to Las Vegas, about 24 hours of driving.
Sure, it will take a couple or 3 days, and according to forecasts, will likely result in a damned good soaking or a wish that manufacturers made snow tires for sport-tourers, but by the time we hit the Nevada border we will need to drive in much lighter clothing or none...checking the legality of that presently...I know they have no helmet laws....

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine is performing in "A Chorus Line" this weekend, so I am going with a friend to see the show on Sunday. My folks are opening the pool over the weekend too, so I will be visiting them and assisting where needed. There may be some other visits with friends and/or boys, too, but the weather here in MI is calling for rain and thunderstorms for the next few days.
5.gif
That may cramp the barbeque plans a bit... Oh, and I have one set of quizzes to grade for my students, but that is my only school work! WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results