clarity

What are you wearing today?!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is my new tin cup! :love:
photo-26.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Baby nurse, moonie, is so adorable! And obviously attached to you. The green Tahitian looks great on you.

Togetherishappiness, your Tahitian ring looks very luxurious. May I know where you got it from and how big is the pearl?

Icy jade, I am sure wearing that strand would make you feel glamorous, regardless of what you're wearing otherwise.

Renwea, your earrings are perfect for a beach holiday!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
=) Ckrickett, can you tell us more about that strand?

Edited to add the following- oops... saw your post on the other thread....

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Toghetherishappiness. That is a gorgeous ring! Just stunning!

Icy Jade. Omg I LOVE that strand! In fact I love everything that I've seen him do! Does he sell online? If not, I may have to plan a vacation around somewhere there is access!!!

Ckrickett Your tin cup turned out perfectly! So glad you have it! It looks beautiful on you.

As for me, DH took me out for a fancy anniversary dinner, so it was an opportunity to wear my AAA Akoyas from AP. (Pardon the bad light...this was after dinner and the only bright enough light was in the bathroom)

_22011.jpg

_22012.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
WOW -- there are a lot of beauties to wake up to this weekend (pity we're out of coffee, and I'm not kidding, I don't kid about coffee).

Icy -- thanks for posing in your harvest strand, I wanted to see it again but didn't look forward to hunting through past posts.

cmd -- so classic and elegant!

crickett -- Yay! You won't find anybody wearing anything like that (unless we copy you!).

TogetherIsHappiness -- welcome! That is one drop-dead gorgeous ring!

renwea -- I feel like your new earrings are, again, a glossier and more colorful version of my new earrings!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo: More pics here including close-ups if you are interested: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/singapore-jewellery-gem-fair-2013.194204/page-4']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/singapore-jewellery-gem-fair-2013.194204/page-4[/URL]

Cmd: No they don't sell online. They do have a network of retailers in Asia, Australia n Europe. You can find from their website. Not sure if any of the retailers sell online. Wonder if they allow vault visits? If so maybe you can plan a vacation to Kobe in Japan? Or try asking when they will visit any trade/road shows where non trade visitors are allowed. If you are gonna buy loads, the savings from buying direct could well pay for your airfare.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the link to your thread, which contain links to Fly Girl's and Misskittycat's!

Icy -- I just adore your pearl choices! BTW, did you ever fall in love with that light blue round pearl? I think it looks perfect in that strand, myself!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410018135|3745958 said:
Thank you for the link to your thread, which contain links to Fly Girl's and Misskittycat's!

Icy -- I just adore your pearl choices! BTW, did you ever fall in love with that light blue round pearl? I think it looks perfect in that strand, myself!

Umm... Honestly no, but I've gotten used to the strand so it no longer looks outta place to me. :tongue:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Well, you can always have it removed and send it to me. I'll take good care of it, I promise.

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
icy_jade- Thank you!

YC- Thank you. The Tahitian pearl ring and a pair of matching pearl stud earrings were push present from DH after our son was born. If I remember correctly he purchased them from HK jewelry store Chow Tai Fook. I believe the pearl is about 12mm (maybe bigger I can't be certain).

cmd2014- Thank you!

bsomlo- Thank you!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ckrickett, I can't get enough pictures of that tin cup :appl:

cmd2014, your akoya are gorgeous!

Icy Jade, I think you know how I feel about that rope :lickout:

Togetherishappiness, your ring is beautiful!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I paired my new Kamoka Heairaii earrings with my new PP Tahitian strand -- with a melon colored dress:

melon_dress_0.jpg

ear_and_neck_1.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Adore the whole combo Bsolmo! Just gorgeous, especially with that dress!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ahhhhhh...theres the strand that I love ... makes for perfect pajamas lol

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is "new tahitian" day! To go pick out grout for my backsplash in our kitchen! :lol:

photo_1_121.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett, those tahitians look great on you!

I'm in my harvest strand today for lunch with my mom and sister.
img_5887.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
YC, thanks for more photos of Your wild Tahitians. They are delicious :love: . Yes, I doubt white baroques are nucleated. There left some over; I could smash one...

baby nurse, Your Tahitians :love:. Your little chick is soooo cute!

renwea, very nice new danglings.

TogetherHappiness, that ring has great finger coverage AND it is stunning

icy jade; those pearls would be stunning even without pajamas :lol:. I love them!

ckrickett, beautiful tincup! Enjoy! And Your T's are amazing colour. You have a lovely collection coming; "tornado", tincup, Tahitians

cmd2014, pure elegance, those akoyas.

bsomlo, those earrings are fabulous. When I saw them first time, I wasn't sure...but now when they hang on You, they come alive :dance:

mapo, gorgeous rope :love:

Today hearts (rest of them is in my keshi rope)

_22058.jpg

_22059.jpg

_22061.jpg

_22060.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection, it is time to ask you where you get your tops. The are the perfect frame for pearls!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, bsomlo! When ever I see blouse or top with frills I bought it...not very often though...maybe they are out of fashion? I may ask same from You; You seem to have many fabulous dresses...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Most of my dresses are from Talbots -- they make feminine dresses in a kind of old-fashioned style, and they have excellent sales (80% off summer dresses now). Talbots dresses go great with pearls:

http://www.talbots.com/online/home

I also buy dresses from Lands' End. They're comfortable and no fuss.

Everything I buy is machine washable. That is very important to me.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Mapo, that's an outstanding strand!!!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, ckrickett & mapo, so much tahitian eye candy! :clap:
Bsomio, I took a look at Talbot site. Their clothes are classic and classy. And very good pricing with the sales.

Confection 10, you re-did your hearts strand? Very pretty!
And please do not destroy any perfectly good and useable pearls. Can't bear the thought of rendering any good pearl useless.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
My Sunday pearl was a light peacock Tahitian pearl. It is one of my favorite colours.

20140907_144827-1.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Togetherishappiness, you are so fortunate. I am still waiting for the day my husband buys me any nice present. After two children and almost 8 years together, he has yet to figure out what I may like :wall:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful pearls ladies!

These are Tahitians purchased during the PP Tahitian sale.

pptahitians3.jpg

_22075.jpg

pptahitians2.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of pearl-wearing latelly! I love it!

togetherishappiness - Welcome, and an extra welcome goes to that tdf ring! What a glorious statement!
crickett - Your tin cup is even better irl and I love grout-shopping and pearls! They are appropriate everywhere!
cmd2014 - Your Akoyas are little white mirrors, exceptional luster!
mapo - You keep tempting me with your harvest strand, stop it!!!
Confection10 - I love your new necklace and I agree - your blouses are the perfect canvas!
YC - The color of your Tahitian pearl ring is outstanding! I would be totally distracted!
baby nurse - Your pink shirt really brings a new dimension to your Tahitians. True chameleons!

I'm wearing my ombre strand today but don't have any pictures (forgot my camera). But I'm enjoying being part of the pearl-wearing club today!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the compliments on the harvest strand! I'm enjoying everyone's pearls as well.

Today, I am in my souffle and color-shifting lavender drop earrings. All from PP.

img_5896.jpg

close up of the drop earrings
img_5894.jpg img_5895.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
mapo|1410286085|3747810 said:
Thank you for the compliments on the harvest strand! I'm enjoying everyone's pearls as well.

Today, I am in my souffle and color-shifting lavender drop earrings. All from PP.

img_5896.jpg

close up of the drop earrings
img_5894.jpg img_5895.jpg

so pretty!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, everyone calm now?

PP graduated triple metallic with PP metallic drop earrings today -- WG findings:

neck_1.jpg

_22146.jpg

ear_shot_8.jpg

ear_shot_9.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I love those!!!!
They fit perfectly with the cut of that dress!
so classy! They are so gorgeous!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results