shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing my white souffle strand which I bought from PP a few years ago (?) when they had a special. They're just puffy little pillows that glow but I couldn't capture the different colors that pop up everywhere!

_19102.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1401917342|3686601 said:
mapo -- they sure are stunning on you!

Today I am wearing a short tin cup made of YG, blue baroque akoyas (all the rage recently) and a quirky, pointy silver/blue souffle with pink overtones as center pearl. The chain is adjustable from 15.5" to 17.5". Hisano added a darling tiny pearl at the end of the chain, which was an unexpected surprise. This is one light and lovely summer tin cup!

Is this new? It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for summer :love: :love: :love:

Fly Girl|1402455140|3690603 said:
Lovely pearls, everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Today I was in the pink. Pink jacket and lavender pink Kasumi pearls from Kojima. I wore my Kasumi keshi rope doubled and added a little enhancer I put together from a Kasumi I selected when I visited Sarah a couple of years ago. She let me spend a couple of hours happily going through her huge "seconds" bag of Kasumi. I loved this drop shaped, striated golden Kasumi with its amazing luster. I paired the drop with a South Sea Maluku keshi that I purchased from Agustus on eBay. Some day I'll have the piece put together properly with 14 kt gold findings.

Added my Kasumi bracelet and ring, and put my Pearl Paradise freshwater pink studs in the ears.

Everything about these pearls are just perfect and SO pretty :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- yes, that tin cup is brand new! Only worn once.

pkinnew -- those must be early souffles!

Today, CC metallic smaller ripples in various colors (in the winter I see them as bronzie/brassy -- today they looked more pastel):

cc_bronzie_ripples_1.jpg

cc_bronzie_ripples_2.jpg

cc_bronzie_ripple_set.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I wore my Kamoka peacock Tahitian pendant designed by T Lee. I added a red shirt, beige vest and hand-painted silk scarf.

today_8409.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1402615500|3691965 said:
I wore my Kamoka peacock Tahitian pendant designed by T Lee. I added a red shirt, beige vest and hand-painted silk scarf.

I LOVE everything about that pendant!

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
Fly Girl|1402615500|3691965 said:

Wow. The rich color and its symmetrical shape make it spectacular.

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
It's sacrilege to wear pearls against a printed background, I know.

But it's Friday casual in my office. That calls for my opera-length silvery white South Sea semi-baroques.

img_4823.jpg

img_4830.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, great pendant!

Cyndayco -- I didn't know one is not supposed to wear pearls against a printed background. I commit that pearl crime often. Great strand! What a length! Your shirt never had it so good.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cyndayco, now that's what I call Friday casual - a long strand of SSP :cheeky: .

White ripples for me today.

20140613_110856-1.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
running errands around town today, decided on my new Tahitian baroque strand (it was either that or the freshies). I like the color with the top, so I am happy.

photo-16_2.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
mapo and pkinnew, I adore your akoyas. So different, but both so lucious. Pkinnew, Your souffles reminds baroques. But they just are hollow, right? It was nice to see Your GSSs for long time :D

bsomlo, Your multicolour keshis are delicious. As well as Your lavenders. Nice idea on Your earrings. Ripples from Catherine really have very nice pastel tone. I wish I could see them alive... :wavey:

Fly Girl, I love pink! It's so feminine and sweet colour. In pearls it is irresistible :love: . I notice, You seem to love bright colours; lovely combo with Your Tahitian pendant. I wish I could wear pure red too. I haven't any red cloth...

cyndayco, Your SS's! Stunner! And goes well with pale blue, even with prints :appl:

baby monster, as I have said before, it is hard to beat big, white pearls. I'm drooling... :lickout:

ckrickett, I'm big fan of Tahitians and Yours is not exception; lovely on You :wavey:

Today my Ugly Ducks with pale lavender in middle

_19172.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- I admire your ability to wear those large ripples doubled. I wish I could carry that weight.

Wearing my new mini-torsade tonight. Picture taken in darkness by the light of my make-up mirror:

pp_mini_torsade.jpg

pp_mini-torsade_close-up_june_14__2014.jpg

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
So many gorgeous pearls, so many gorgeous looks, i enjoy each and every page here. You all just inspire me to make pearls a top priority in jewelry purchase!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, I love that torsade. Looks very antique lace to me. Excellent choice from all those options Hisano put together. As far as the weight of the ripples, I got used to it. It bothered me the first couple times I wore that strand but now I can go entire day in it without any discomfort.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to all you wonderful ladies for posting your pretties. I love this thread!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith -- thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the thread. I started it over a year ago and I just love seeing what everyone around the world is wearing, pearl-wise!

Today I am wearing my PP 35" champagne keshi long with pink button stud earrings and pink drop jackets on the studs:

pp_champagne_keshi.jpg

pp_champagne_keshi_with_pink_button_and_drop_jacket_earring.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I too would like to thank all you wonderful ladies for all the posts; love browsing through them all! So many lovelies to catch up on ... Bsomio's newly (and perfectly) redone keshis and stunning torsade, FlyGirl's dreamy pink Kasumi's and Kamoka pendant SIGH ... well, ALL of them! Thanks, Ladies!!!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
And then there's Cyndaco''s "casual Friday" PERFECT pairing of a crisp blue ticking stripe menswear shirt with a big fat rope of glorious big white pearls ... could not be better than that :)

mapo

Shiny_Rock
hi everyone!

Thanks for posting pics! It's making my wishlist longer by the day. I wore my white ripples set again, but no new pics. so here's an old pic of them.

white_ripple_necklace.jpg

Also, I took a close up pic of the earrings for confection10.

white_ripple_earrings.jpg

and my new metallic lavender 9-10mm fwp earrings!
metallic_lavendar_fwp_earrings_2.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
mapo, lovely lavender studs. Ear shots? :wavey:

Today Hearts

_19258.jpg

_19260.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
mapo -- Are those Kevin's white ripples? Beautiful size on you. Do you find them heavy?

Confection -- Those hearts are seriously delicious. The luster is incredible and I bet the overtones in real life are amazing. Just dripping, oozing nacre.

Today, my rarely worn PP metallic white with citrines necklace and drop/citrine dangle earrings. I try to wear the set with orange, so they don't get worn often -- but summery, light and lovely:

pp_citrine_pearl_dangle.jpg

pp_citrine_and_white_metallic_strand.jpg

pp_citrine_and_white_metallic_close-up.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
confection10, I'll post earshot pics later tonight. I love your hearts btw. You have the best selection of freeform fwps that I've seen so far.

bsmolo, yes, they are from POJ. I don't find them heavy but I definitely feel them on my neck. I would love to get a really colorful, metallic ripple suite next. :) hopefully the June shopping trip in HK will be fruitful.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1403039883|3695211 said:
mapo -- Are those Kevin's white ripples? Beautiful size on you. Do you find them heavy?

Confection -- Those hearts are seriously delicious. The luster is incredible and I bet the overtones in real life are amazing. Just dripping, oozing nacre.

Today, my rarely worn PP metallic white with citrines necklace and drop/citrine dangle earrings. I try to wear the set with orange, so they don't get worn often -- but summery, light and lovely:
those are lovely, I especially love the earrings

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Today's strand is green-aubergine Tahitian. I can't capture the color nicely. Will upload another pic showing the colors later.

20140618_081156-1.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a close up of the same strand. Photographing Tahitians are not easy!

Bsomio, great to see your drop and citrine earrings again!

Confection 10, the heart shape metallic strand is incredible. Love it!

Mapo, your metallic lavender fwp are beautiful.

20140618_103019-1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC -- your Tahitians are moody and gorgeous!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1403087240|3695581 said:
Bsomio, it is the first time I hear the word 'moody' being used to describe pearls. But now that u mention, they do look dark and kind of mysterious looking. Quite the opposite of your sunny fwp-citrine set.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
YC|1403098960|3695667 said:
bsomlo|1403087240|3695581 said:
Bsomio, it is the first time I hear the word 'moody' being used to describe pearls. But now that u mention, they do look dark and kind of mysterious looking. Quite the opposite of your sunny fwp-citrine set.
Those are gorgeous Tahitians, YC. I think it is the grey body color that gives them the moody look, like dark grey clouds that will precede storms.

Even so, in the first photo, you can make out the reddish halos around each pearl. Just lovely. Those are some of my favorite colors for Tahitians.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
YC, those are some stunning Ts!

I wore my lavender metallic set yesterday with my new stud earrings lavender_metallic_fwps_2.jpg

today, I'm wearing my baroque Ts with some casual shell earrings
img_5554.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
mapo -- lovely lavender set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results