carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

Oops, crazy long delay in responding but I finally got a ear photo. These have quickly become one of my favorite earrings of all time. I usually now rotate between my diamond studs, my gold south sea pearl dangly earrings, and this pair. I am so tempted by all the earrings from Kojima; Sarah makes the most beautiful combinations for dangly earrings. :love:

tahitianearring.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@baby nurse those FWPs are so beautiful, the luster is amazing~. I love the flameball pendant!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, mochiko!

Wow, your Kojima earrings are wonderful on their own but amazing on your ear! I agree, Sarah’s earrings are top of the line.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so beautiful Babynurse! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, junebug :wavey:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, annie!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful, Annie! I love ringed pearls:appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful! You know, sometimes you have to grab things when they’re available.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
90” South Sea harvest strand from Pearl Paradise, 18” golden South Sea strand from Eiko Pearl, and 6mm akoya studs from Pearl Paradise.

D38848EB-C528-4A28-8D87-37FC9B2C9E1C.jpeg 39231209-429B-47A8-8D2B-AA294EB870C8.jpeg 26F3B555-F26A-4FFE-9E96-43CDDC1DAA07.jpeg FA066FFE-B67B-49E6-A59D-8DFEF7AD6D4D.jpeg DE6565BD-D6A1-4CE0-A6A7-5D516B952E4F.jpeg

Your outfit and pearl selection is always executed so perfectly. :love: I’m working on my own pearl collection, but where might I find sweaters like yours? I just love the look in all your pictures!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well thank you, LittleRed! I have no tolerance for the cold during the winter so I’ve built up a collection of cashmere sweaters over many years. The oatmeal one with the SS harvest strand us from Garnet Hill. They have really good sales at this time of year. The mint one with the white Edison is from Boden. Another place I buy cashmere online is Pure Collection.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well thank you, LittleRed! I have no tolerance for the cold during the winter so I’ve built up a collection of cashmere sweaters over many years. The oatmeal one with the SS harvest strand us from Garnet Hill. They have really good sales at this time of year. The mint one with the white Edison is from Boden. Another place I buy cashmere online is Pure Collection.

Baby nurse, I rarely come to the pearl forum, although I do love pearls! You have some beautiful ones! I saw that you had posted and I wanted to tell you that I think about you every now and then and wondered if you ever set your AV stones?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before I started on my CS streak, I was into pearls (although nothing high-end). I forayed here to ask about my first Tahitian strand (impulse buy) and seeing everyone's beauties has me circling back and wanting more. PS Forums should all come with their own warnings!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks! I’ll have to go check them out. =)2

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oops, crazy long delay in responding but I finally got a ear photo. These have quickly become one of my favorite earrings of all time. I usually now rotate between my diamond studs, my gold south sea pearl dangly earrings, and this pair. I am so tempted by all the earrings from Kojima; Sarah makes the most beautiful combinations for dangly earrings. :love:

tahitianearring.jpg
Pretty. Love your ring and dbty too

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BC6EC3BD-06B9-4C6A-8331-278EAE232F0C.jpeg
I just got these 9mm Tahitians in silver/pink overtone. It was so helpful to see pictures to help me decide on size so I want to contribute! Thanks everyone. It is so hard to photo pearls!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, they look amazing on you! Great size!
Thanks @marionberry! I definitely had PSS even while looking at everyone else’s pearls. My only pearl earrings were 4mm Mikis I got from my mom when I turned 16! Now they really look tiny!:cry2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your outfit and pearl selection is always executed so perfectly. :love: I’m working on my own pearl collection, but where might I find sweaters like yours? I just love the look in all your pictures!

OHMIGOD I DIED!:love::love::love::love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby nurse, I rarely come to the pearl forum, although I do love pearls! You have some beautiful ones! I saw that you had posted and I wanted to tell you that I think about you every now and then and wondered if you ever set your AV stones?

Diamondseeker, it’s SO nice to hear from you! I do think if you as well. I really enjoy reading your postings in hangout. No I have not set the diamonds yet. I love pearls so much that I’ve focused my budget on them. I know it’s crazy but there it is. It will happen one of these days though and when it does I will dedicate a thread to it for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results