carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wonderful pearls, ladies.
Here is my little contribution of the day. I saw a rainbow in the sky this morning that's my inspiration to pull my rainbow Tahitian strand out of my jewelry box and wear it.
_20170912_110949.JPG

That rainbow strand is amazing!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Impossible to capture the metallicity and multi-coloured lustre for these drops. Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 18.09.50.png

I like the simplicity of the style and the contrast in shapes! It gives a more modern and funkier take on the classic drops :)

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
Thanks marionberry, I feel lucky to be able to grab that strand during a sale a while ago. :lol:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_5418.JPG
Wearing my 8mm Mikimoto "morning dew" necklace and my 7mm white akoya studs from The Pearl Source.

All these have rose overtone, but the difference in luster quality between the two is insane. Based on the reviews I've read here, I'm excited to make a PP purchase sometime in the next year (I'm making myself wait until I have a promotion to celebrate :lol-2:), and I think I want a multicolor 18" freshadama strand set...or maybe 18" blue baroque akoyas...or pink soufflés? Or or or...:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results