shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

voce

Ideal_Rock
PXL_20210528_192914123.jpg PXL_20210528_201229613.jpg
Getting addicted to my bangles. A lot more convenient than rings when it comes to washing hands and putting on lotion. Thanks to @Burmesedaze for letting me have them! I'm waiting on some sandalwood bracelets to separate the jade ones, so for right now I'm wearing a Fitbit between them.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Getting addicted to my bangles

Yes somehow they are quite addictive. Sometimes I don’t wear one and then my arm feels naked and unprotected... I like how bluish they look in your pics!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes somehow they are quite addictive. Sometimes I don’t wear one and then my arm feels naked and unprotected... I like how bluish they look in your pics!

WSS lol

Stopped wearing for a week and just stuffed 1 on... to wear to a body massage session

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
PXL_20210528_192914123.jpg PXL_20210528_201229613.jpg
Getting addicted to my bangles. A lot more convenient than rings when it comes to washing hands and putting on lotion. Thanks to @Burmesedaze for letting me have them! I'm waiting on some sandalwood bracelets to separate the jade ones, so for right now I'm wearing a Fitbit between them.

Can't wait to see how the sandalwood bracelets look with the bangles!

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!!! What stone is this and what’s the story on the ring?!

It's a YAG that's supposed to mimic the color of paraiba. I got it from Finewater Gems and love the color and cut. I think this is the round cousin of mine: https://www.finewatergems.com/store/p750/3.61ctParaibaYAG.html

I was looking for an emerald but somehow stumbled on the YAG and thought why not. Sent it to David Klass and he sourced the lab diamonds that go with it. I wanted something big and blingy (hah, my husband believes I have the gaudiest of taste). Of course while it was with DK, I may have stumbled on the emerald I just got, and a few other goodies including a marquis paraiba from desert rose. And the lab emerald on Finewater's site is looking mighty tempting.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's a YAG that's supposed to mimic the color of paraiba. I got it from Finewater Gems and love the color and cut. I think this is the round cousin of mine: https://www.finewatergems.com/store/p750/3.61ctParaibaYAG.html

I was looking for an emerald but somehow stumbled on the YAG and thought why not. Sent it to David Klass and he sourced the lab diamonds that go with it. I wanted something big and blingy (hah, my husband believes I have the gaudiest of taste). Of course while it was with DK, I may have stumbled on the emerald I just got, and a few other goodies including a marquis paraiba from desert rose. And the lab emerald on Finewater's site is looking mighty tempting.

I’ve also been tempted by Gary’s lab emeralds. The cut on my green tourmaline is so perfect that I was considering one of his others! The lab emeralds though - on one hand I love them on the other hand wondered if it would look too “perfect” thus not real.

And your ring isn’t gaudy at all!

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
I’ve also been tempted by Gary’s lab emeralds. The cut on my green tourmaline is so perfect that I was considering one of his others! The lab emeralds though - on one hand I love them on the other hand wondered if it would look too “perfect” thus not real.

And your ring isn’t gaudy at all!

I'm with you on the "perfection" point on emeralds. Some of the charm of emeralds is that they're so imperfect and the natural ones capture it so well.

And yes, your green tourmaline is just :heart eyes: I love Gary's cuts

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Do you ever worry about bracelets running into eachother could damage eachother?

Oh yes definitely worried about the bracelet getting banged up, so I don’t usually wear the bracelet with anything else. Someone on another forum asked to see the bracelet so I wore it to take some pics thought to post here as well.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's rainy, gloomy, my OA is acting up. But I feel like celebrating since the COVID restrictions have been lifted in my state. I don't think I have worn these red spinels for a very, very long time.

IMG_9595 (1).jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's rainy, gloomy, my OA is acting up. But I feel like celebrating since the COVID restrictions have been lifted in my state. I don't think I have worn these red spinels for a very, very long time.

IMG_9595 (1).jpg

:love:Well, I don't think I've ever worn them. But I would absolutely love to!!! :lol: Beauteous!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Double the corundum , double the fun.

IMG_8850.JPG
These are so juicy - which is a phrase I rarely use - but they absolutely are. Globes of color filled deliciousness. Ok. I’m done, but really - they are tremendous!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader it's gorgeous!!! I love it!!! You wear it well. So happy for you :) Saw it on Insta. I don't think it looks too dark at all! Thank you very much for sharing it.

In most lights it’s a really nice green and sometimes lighter. I think that it was very good advice though for people to recommend against the bezel because it would’ve made it darker. Which led me to purchase another tourmaline which led me to put a halo around that one so it was an expensive change hahaha but such is the way of PS right?!

DCAFD637-66D1-4D91-8C8F-F85F7FFBFEBB.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
These are so juicy - which is a phrase I rarely use - but they absolutely are. Globes of color filled deliciousness. Ok. I’m done, but really - they are tremendous!

I’m loving those shoes as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results