shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

voce

Ideal_Rock
20200714_082904.jpg
Wore my 3.5ct Tajikistan spinel ring. It finally sees daylight after many months in storage :mrgreen:

I adore the lavender/periwinkle cluster off to the side. Kind of looks like a pretty insect touching down on the pink gem.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
My new padparadscha ring! :D :D :D

Outdoor shot, overcast/rainy day:
Outdoor.jpg

Indoor shot, incandescent lights:
Indoor.jpg

Great ring and the color of the stone is extremely beautiful!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock

Outdoor.jpg

Indoor.jpg

Wow, both the stone and the setting look so romantic! :kiss2: I'm curious, who made the setting?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@LisaRN those reds!

@Lilith112 there can never be too many photos of that Pad. It is just so dreamy.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Outdoor.jpg

Indoor.jpg

Omg it's gorgeous!!!!

I had no idea you opted for a ring in the end!!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20200714_082904.jpg
Wore my 3.5ct Tajikistan spinel ring. It finally sees daylight after many months in storage :mrgreen:

Looooove this!!!! Your design is fabulous!!!! I have a Tajikistan spinel too and yours is gorgeous so it's making me super excited about mine!!!!!

Reactions: YC

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@Lilith112, I must hop in to say both your blue & pad sapphires are TDF :dance:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
@voce @mellowyellowgirl thank you! This was a ready set ring from my jeweller. Not my design. My only gripe is that the wings are asymmetric and it looks like part of the butterfly wing had fallen off. I would have set it a bit differently if it were a custom job. But the centre stone was big and price was very reasonable so I still bought it nonetheless.
20200714_134044.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock

Outdoor.jpg

Indoor.jpg

The colour looks great on you! A good mix of pink and orange which pops against you skin!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
The colour looks great on you! A good mix of pink and orange which pops against you skin!

Thank you! It took a while to find, but I'm so happy! And the pad still contrasts nicely w/the rose gold :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YC I don't think it looks like a butterfly at all so I love the asymmetrical design!!! It's unique in a lovely way!!!! We can't just plain halo forever lol!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love looking at all the beauties posted here on this thread.
Today sun and rain. The target ring has natural blue sapphires and I am wearing it with a Burma red spinel ring. Lots of reflections in the spinel but it is a very clean stone in real life.

IMG_6659.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another colored stone ring today- blue spinel in platinum in a gentle drizzle outdoors. It's a shifty spinel moving from bright blue, green/blue to blue with gray. I decided to wear each and every colored stone ring I have on my days off to stave off the "need" for a new ring. So many of my rings get worn once a year or less that it makes me feel guilty for wanting more. So I am trying to appreciate what I have.

IMG_6663.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Another colored stone ring today- blue spinel in platinum in a gentle drizzle outdoors. It's a shifty spinel moving from bright blue, green/blue to blue with gray. I decided to wear each and every colored stone ring I have on my days off to stave off the "need" for a new ring. So many of my rings get worn once a year or less that it makes me feel guilty for wanting more. So I am trying to appreciate what I have.

IMG_6663.jpg

:love: If any of the amazing rings you have get lonely, I'd be happy to take them out and show them a good time!:lickout: I'm appreciating them mightily...

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Today I'm wearing a bracelet that I inherited from my mother-in law. She got it from her mother-in-law in the 70s. I think the bracelet is probably from the 50s but I'm not sure. It's 14k gold with about 25 diamonds going all the way around and a cabochon sapphire in the clasp, handmade and weighs an absolute ton. I love it with navy blue. There is a hallmark inside that I would love to figure out. Anyone know a good resource for that?

IMG-7519.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results