Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
Just got my birthday gift from me to me, a tiny Sapphire stacker =)2

The color is light-medium blue, but it seems to lean violet sometimes. When I opened the box, I thought they had given me a tanzanite!

We're just getting acquainted. And yes, the top prong needs an extra cleaning.

IMG_3041.jpg

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
yes it's the same jadeite piece. Light pink lavender base with about 40 - 50% swirls of scenic black :)

Jadeite is awesome!
wow! Not all Jadeite is awesome, but your piece is most certainly fantastic!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been wearing my A type jadeite lately, it is a blue floral one. Keen to buy more jadeites later in the year if they allow flights to Hong Kong. 20200819_175932.jpg
I was supposed to visit my family in HK in March! Now I don't know when I can do that again! I haven't been there in over 15 years!

Pennyc

Shiny_Rock
I love coming into this thread for day dreaming

More CRD pieces for today.
I love all your pieces I love the way you play with colour I can always tell when a ring is yours and these are gorgeous

enjoying my spinel today
I am spinel obsessed and this had me thinking about the silver grey spinel lurking in my jewel box love x

Brought out my (approx 4 ct) rubellite with diamond halo ring out of storage today
Holy moly this colour is phenomenal!!! (Writes down rubellite onto the wish list)

More pictures of my padparadscha ring! Sorry, the sun was out, so I had to take pictures lol
I am new to pads this seems to me a particularly lovely colour and looks lovely on you I think if I had one it would look like my skin!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
My 2.68 ct golden beryl (heliodor) from Gemrite, set in yellow gold by Daniel M. It doesn't look like much in the winter or when the light's coming from the wrong angle, but it blazes with yellow flame when the sun hits it from over my shoulder, directly or indirectly (like when it's in shadow, but the sun is behind what's casting the shadow, if that makes sense). Definitely a summer ring.

IMG_9240.jpeg IMG_9246.jpeg IMG_9251.jpeg
IMG_9253.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.