shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
32D4FA91-50A0-4257-8EBD-300FDC30C23E.jpeg D27AD1B9-BE00-4824-BB18-B38E4859FF7F.jpeg Wearing Moonlight Jelly and the star rose quartz bracelet today, thinking of destiny, trying to have faith in it. My 16 year old son is driving us today. My husband is in the front. I’m in the backseat trying to distract myself because of the anxiety lol. Goodness, how does anyone survive teaching a teenager to drive!!

You have the most beautiful hands, nails, and wrists. Should be a model!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Orange is the color of the day. Citrine earrings I got from a PSer.

citrinedrop.jpg citrinedrops.jpeg

Sorry my earring selfies are not so great. Orange you glad I only posted 2.:lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry my earring selfies are not so great. Orange you glad I only posted 2.:lol:

Oh I love them Missy, beautiful color and shape! I love citrines :love:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and artistic with the tension in your hand! Almost looks like a jewelry add for a very high end company! Also reminds me of stones worn for energy...pretty much sums up the relationship between humans and gems.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely, @missy ! I love orange gem earrings. Great proportions !
They always remind me of the sun low on the horizon. The grounding, golden colors dissolving into land and water.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Would you mind if I posted this picture on another forum (one that's crazy about Marvel and DCU shows and movies)? I won't mention you or anything about you! It's such an awesome pic!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Would you mind if I posted this picture on another forum (one that's crazy about Marvel and DCU shows and movies)? I won't mention you or anything about you! It's such an awesome pic!

Sure. No problem. Hahaaha all for fun. :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

You've got to list the precious and semi precious stones by name too lol!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Lol! I am glad you posted. Those are very pretty citrine earrings! I wish we saw more citrine on here.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B2B723F9-0CB4-4B40-9105-1260CB46D3DE.jpeg 8A1D05C0-40D2-4057-9DF0-4B9486924212.jpeg 21893951-9E11-4942-9DB7-08098590EBC1.jpeg

Happy Sunday everyone! I’m wearing a mix of different turquoise types with gold. Number 8, Persian and Sleeping beauty. One indoor and 2 outdoor pictures. Somehow I always think the combination of bright blue turquoise with gold will be too bright, but once it’s on, it just pops in such a nice way. Turquoise always makes me feel happy.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
B2B723F9-0CB4-4B40-9105-1260CB46D3DE.jpeg 8A1D05C0-40D2-4057-9DF0-4B9486924212.jpeg 21893951-9E11-4942-9DB7-08098590EBC1.jpeg

Happy Sunday everyone! I’m wearing a mix of different turquoise types with gold. Number 8, Persian and Sleeping beauty. One indoor and 2 outdoor pictures. Somehow I always think the combination of bright blue turquoise with gold will be too bright, but once it’s on, it just pops in such a nice way. Turquoise always makes me feel happy.

I've not seen you post this set on PS! Another winner and the bangle is my favourite. Do you see any obvious difference between the turquoise from different localities?

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've not seen you post this set on PS! Another winner and the bangle is my favourite. Do you see any obvious difference between the turquoise from different localities?
Thanks, Burmezedaze! There are slight differences that I notice between localities. The pendant is number 8, which typically has golden veins. There is one fine vein running through it . Turquoise from this mine is sought after because of the purity of the blue with the golden/Iight Brown veins. Usually this turquoise has more veins but sometimes one can find more solid blue pieces.

The sleeping beauty can be very close in color to some Persian turquoise, so it can be hard to tell, but I’ve noticed (generally) that Sleeping Beauty has just a tiny touch more green in the blue. I’ve also seen Sleeping Beauty turquoise that is a blue with a touch of lavender in it. That’s very hard to find though. The bangle has Sleeping beauty stones in it. The ring is Persian. In this set, the ring and bangle are very close.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Taking a short walk down memory lane. This murano glass sterling silver cable chain bangle was purchased in Florence during my first visit to fabulous Italy 16 odd years ago!

20180509_000040-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results