shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze if you ever get a chance to take any pics of the burmese style jewellery please do for me!

I am so curious! It sounds CRAZY blingy!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Also this. Cousin company.

Screenshot_2018-03-11-11-47-26.png

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!!!! You weren't kidding! That gold shawl is insane! The whole look in that picture was insane.

Can the people afford the stuff? Even the smaller pieces look like they are so full of gold I'd imagine prices will be high.

I did like a few bangles but otherwise I agree with you. The stuff is really over the top and beyond frufru. This is coming from me who loves frufru more than most people.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Unbelievable!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Omg!!!! You weren't kidding! That gold shawl is insane! The whole look in that picture was insane.

Can the people afford the stuff? Even the smaller pieces look like they are so full of gold I'd imagine prices will be high.

I did like a few bangles but otherwise I agree with you. The stuff is really over the top and beyond frufru. This is coming from me who loves frufru more than most people.

I keep mentioning in my posts on my thread. The richest here really are the richest in this region :) and spend top dollar on non deserving jewellery for the sake of telling their fellow chi chi wives they spent xxxxx$$$ on necklace at a wedding. Next wife chimes in oh my earrings are xxxxxxyy$ more ;-)

Then you have the not so glam side of three population that is more regularly featured in mainstream media.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

My glowey emerald from Caysie at CVBInspired Design. I've shown it before I think, but probably not on a Sunday :)...some days the glow just makes me happy.

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love emeralds @suzanne2! It's gorgeous and so so so glowy! Do you have a pic of it loose as well?

Yours looks so big you lucky person!!!!!

I want to see all emeralds all the time!!!!!!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hope the ruby halo is enough to qualify for showing under this thread....

1.33ct G VS2 vintage marquis in custom ruby halo setting by @ericad of Love Affair Diamonds...

Marquise 1.JPG Marquise 2.JPG Marquise 3.JPG
What a stunning ring! I fell in love with it the second I saw it on Erica’s IG. I wish I had a stone that would work for it- truly one of my all time faves.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

My glowey emerald from Caysie at CVBInspired Design. I've shown it before I think, but probably not on a Sunday :)...some days the glow just makes me happy.

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!
WOW. that is all.

Lucky lady!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!

Oh, good lord, this is pretty! I’m not surprised it makes you happy!

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!
Stunning! One day I'll own a real emerald - they're my birthstone, and I've always wanted one, but as an e-shopper, it's just too difficult to see what you're getting. :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!

Oooooh Emmmmm Geeeeeeee GORGEOUS! What a color.:love: It stepped right out of a dream. Glowy is right. Ethereal to the max. LOVE it!!!:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope the ruby halo is enough to qualify for showing under this thread....

1.33ct G VS2 vintage marquis in custom ruby halo setting by @ericad of Love Affair Diamonds...

Marquise 1.JPG Marquise 2.JPG Marquise 3.JPG

Simply gorgeous! Rubylicious. I love the marquis shape and that ruby halo setting is TDF. Delicious ring in every way.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A simple blue sapphire ring today to tide me through the Friday blues :razz:

20180309_231145.jpg 20180309_231137.jpg

Hahaha if this is a "simple" blue sapphire ring sign me up for the simple life please.:love::love::love:
Bluetiful. I'm in blue heaven. Sigh. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed something I don't have to baby so wore this silver turquoise ring. I've abused this ring for more than ten years, it's been exposed to bleach, soil, saltwater, etc. that I am suprised it still looks like a ring.
IMG_20180304_154352.jpg

This is such a striking ring. And abuse agrees with it because it is looking divinely beautiful!:love::love::love: And looks great on your lovely lovely hands. I love your 2 gold rope bands as well. Very rich looking.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! I fell in love with it the second I saw it on Erica’s IG. I wish I had a stone that would work for it- truly one of my all time faves.

Aww thank you. She is making one in a heart shape for another customer. It’s gonna be so cute. Cant way to see how it turns out.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Garnet eternity ring in 14k YG which I got for a steal.

A97DB258-0626-4AD7-BE85-99FF4E2EFD5A.jpeg

Super cool ring!!:appl: It looks like one you would wear everyday. I love all of the different shapes and of course yellow gold is the best!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG954592.jpg

Dang! My pics are HUGE!!
Dang! Your emerald is gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results