shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
There's a fun thread over in the Pearls section and I thought it would be fun to have our own here to show each other what we're wearing when the mood strikes! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful jewellery!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend not to wear any when I am not going anywhere at weekends, and only wore my Tahitian studs when I went out to walk/exercise the dog.

DK :))

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm the same DK, I don't tend to wear jewellery when I'm home - mostly to avoid accidentally knocking them as I go about my day, doing chores etc.

But it's Monday morning here and I'm on my way to work. Nothing fancy but I thought I'd kickstart the thread with my two vintage rings. Ruby on my left hand, sapphire on my right.

I'm also wearing my Akoya pearls and brown leather rose gold watch!

_29230.jpg

_29231.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also going with blue and wearing my lapis lazuli ring today. I like how you wear your ruby ring on your index finger, ricezo. I really should wear my rings on other fingers too! :) Happy Monday!

uploadfromtaptalk1429500836244.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring Mochiko! Blue really suits you!

I wear one ring per hand most days now! Good way to get more wear out of a growing collection!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1429533106|3864771 said:
LOL, you are all so understated with one ring on your fingers. I tend to look like Liberace when I go places. :oops: :lol:

Lol, TL please promise to post a pic next time you go out! I'm slowly getting more adventurous but need some inspiration!

S

SparkliesLuver

ricezo said:
LOL, you are all so understated with one ring on your fingers. I tend to look like Liberace when I go places. :oops: :lol:

Lol, TL please promise to post a pic next time you go out! I'm slowly getting more adventurous but need some inspiration!

+1!

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Great thread idea. I was wondering why CS didn't have this.

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1429533954|3864779 said:
ricezo said:

+1!

+2

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1429548752|3864895 said:
What a fun thread! I am not wearing a CS today however:

Cool ring, what is it made out of? Very German looking.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not wearing any rings today. :oops:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1429551057|3864912 said:
Acinom|1429548752|3864895 said:
What a fun thread! I am not wearing a CS today however:

Cool ring, what is it made out of? Very German looking.

Thank you TL!
The inside ring is made of platinum with diamond and can be inserted in a platinum 'ring' as well which combines into a channel set ring.
This outer ring is made of a synthetic material called POM.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shall continue to wear my 3-stone ruby diamond ring on my left hand ring finger until I have more CS rings that I can wear to work.

smallrubyring.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168 said:
I shall continue to wear my 3-stone ruby diamond ring on my left hand ring finger until I have more CS rings that I can wear to work.

smallrubyring.jpg

DK, is that a heart shaped ruby?? The colour looks fantastic. Do you have a separate thread on it?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1429578496|3865104 said:
DK, is that a heart shaped ruby?? The colour looks fantastic. Do you have a separate thread on it?

mochiko42,

Thanks for the kind words. Indeed it is a heart shaped ruby and I had it for good few years, probably since 2007.

The ruby is about 6mm across, the side stones are 0.2ct approximate each, in 18K WG, size about 9.5 US. It was meant to be made in platinum, however, I did not realise the mistake until a couple of years ago, DOH!

Here is another pic of the ring, it is VERY well-worn!!!

smallrubyheart02.jpg

My late partner gave me a larger ruby ring with a diamond halo, way too blingy for work wear. So I had this smaller one made for every day wear instead.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red spess and some stacked rings bought preloved from a friend. The stack rings were supposed to be temporary until I could afford larger stones but I love them so much together that I've kept them.

redspess_2015_04_20.jpg

stackrings_2015_04_20.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful additions to this thread! :appl:

Acinom - your ring is so cool! Can the platinum and diamond ring also be worn on its own?

1001smiles - I love your DNA band! It's so unique and the design is delicate yet interesting!

Mochiko - beautiful tanzanite and it looks fantastic with the rose gold!

DK - you have such beautifil ruby pieces!

Needed a pick me up this morning so wearing my Gene tourm ring with one of my vintage rings. I like how they look together! Also wearing my Jeff Davies sapphire studs. I tried but couldn't get a decent ear shot.

_29271.jpg

_29272.jpg

_29273.jpg

_29274.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
lilmosun|1429584094|3865145 said:
Red spess and some stacked rings bought preloved from a friend. The stack rings were supposed to be temporary until I could afford larger stones but I love them so much together that I've kept them.

redspess_2015_04_20.jpg

stackrings_2015_04_20.jpg

Those stacking rings are so fun and gorgeous!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ricezo for your kind words. I shall take a pic of hand shot one day.

More about the ruby diamond 3-stone ring.

The two side stones were recycled from a pair of dangle earrings gifted to me by my mum when I was young.

One managed to pop out of its bezel setting about a year ago, and it cost me 400 GBP to have it replaced, the remaining stone re-set to prevent similar occurrence, ring cleaned and re-plated.

It is a sentimental piece, however, it is time for me to add more colour to my ring collection.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
TL I immediately thought of you when I saw this thread! You should definitely post some photos! :naughty:

Very nice everyone, looking forward to seeing more eye candies.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a pic of me driving that I found on PS.

file.jpg

I usually wear at least three rings on each hand.

Here's another pic. Very gaudy!! My husband cringes at my hands when we go out anywhere.

tlmoonstone_fcd_garnet_shot.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
All of your rings are gorgeous, I love the bright and neon colors, thanks for sharing these photos TL!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo - thanks on the stack rings...I keep saying I'm going to add for more combinations but just haven't done so yet. And..I always felt studs got lost in my long hair...but you have me rethinking with your colorful studs!
TL - If i had your collection, I would want to wear more than one at a time as well. Do you have rings made in different sizes to fit specific fingers?

This morning was a dreary here so I wore bright colors with rings to match. (Although I wore one on each hand and just combined them for a picture).

rings_04_20_2015.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
T L said:
Here's a pic of me driving that I found on PS.

file.jpg

I usually wear at least three rings on each hand.

Here's another pic. Very gaudy!! My husband cringes at my hands when we go out anywhere.

Just curious as I don't live in the US and don't own a car... Why do so many US PSers take photos of their bling while in the car? Is the light better? Or is it the relative privacy while being semi-outdoors? Isn't it dangerous to take photos while driving? [emoji23] sorry if it's a silly question!

PS I love that green ring, is it a mint garnet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results