shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F26D3F83-572A-4C4D-B69E-93FF17DB09F3.jpeg
That necklace is so... so... I can't think of the words. It's gorgeous. What about the moonstone ring?
I truly love your pieces, taste and thank you for the lovely compliment! I was thinking of wearing the one moonstone ring I have, for a lunch date today! What a great imagination you have!
Is this the one which you are remembering? This one gets worn so infrequently because it’s 24k gold. I really would love to eventually get a blue flash moonstone in a gold ring, which would match my moonstone bracelet, and another gold ish sheen moonstone to better go with this necklace. I’ve got so many things which would be great to make a set out of someday.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
In honor of July I am wearing the rubies...

DSC_3687.JPG
DSC_3334.JPG

Haha...I'm wearing mine today too, except I didn't realise that ruby was the birthstone for July.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I truly love your pieces, taste and thank you for the lovely compliment! I was thinking of wearing the one moonstone ring I have, for a lunch date today! What a great imagination you have!
Is this the one which you are remembering? This one gets worn so infrequently because it’s 24k gold. I really would love to eventually get a blue flash moonstone in a gold ring, which would match my moonstone bracelet, and another gold ish sheen moonstone to better go with this necklace. I’ve got so many things which would be great to make a set out of someday.

I love all colors of yellow gold and your moonstone ring is gorgeous, but it isn't the one I'm thinking of. I think I know your jewelry box better than you do and you have another one hiding in there...or it could be Burmesedaze's...I have a terrible memory.
So many plans, so little time...I have a blue sheen moonstone languishing in my GemBowl(TM) that's last on the list for a setting. I'm beginning to realize I may never set all of the gems I have. Maybe it's time to start giving them away?

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all colors of yellow gold and your moonstone ring is gorgeous, but it isn't the one I'm thinking of. I think I know your jewelry box better than you do and you have another one hiding in there...or it could be Burmesedaze's...I have a terrible memory.
So many plans, so little time...I have a blue sheen moonstone languishing in my GemBowl(TM) that's last on the list for a setting. I'm beginning to realize I may never set all of the gems I have. Maybe it's time to start giving them away?
Ah! You are right! you must be thinking of the dark grey moonstone set with ring then! I’ve kind of forgotten about that one. It’s funny, I just don’t think of it as moonstone in the same way because the color and look is so different and it’s mostly worn in the dark and cold of Autumn and Winter. It’s as if it doesn’t cross over into being worn with the light moonstones, like a different species.
It is so hard to get around to all of the plans! All are inspired but only a few make it into becoming a reality. I can understand so well. I am tempted to give things away after a while, because it’s clarifying for me, and then someone else may have a better chance of enjoying them.

voce

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Mom passed away and my Dad is getting remarried. I am helping him pick out a ring. I love her so much I want her to feel welcome. That is a 5ct unheated sapphire.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, but thrilled that you love your soon-to-be stepmom. That first ring is GLORIOUS, but I also really love the halo on the second. I'm pretty sure you can't possibly go wrong with those 2 choices!

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, but thrilled that you love your soon-to-be stepmom. That first ring is GLORIOUS, but I also really love the halo on the second. I'm pretty sure you can't possibly go wrong with those 2 choices!
Oh thank you. Mom passing was so sad that I just want my Dad to be happy. Mom would have wanted that. Option three is out of left field and is a big fat light sapphire. I am really lucky my jewler has let me take the ones that fit for test drives!
20180630_155134.jpg

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Vesper I am a sucker for lighter colored sapphires, since I am wary of darker stones looking 'too dark" when not in direct sunlight. That's why I love the light ones so much, even though I know they don't come at such a coveted premium vs. the "royal blue".

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Vesper I am a sucker for lighter colored sapphires, since I am wary of darker stones looking 'too dark" when not in direct sunlight. That's why I love the light ones so much, even though I know they don't come at such a coveted premium vs. the "royal blue".
I am also a sucker for the lighter color. I like the more flower looking halo. Dad is visiting in a few weeks to pick. My guy is getting a massive shipment tomorrow and I will be beating the doors down!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both your ring and bracelet!

Thank you voce!

What a gorgeous deep blue! Is it tanzanite or sapphire?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I am stuck between that sapphire and this 2ct one.
20180630_155657.jpg

I like ring 2 the best, the halo is so sparkly and it feels the most wearable on a daily basis. I love the lighter color of the third one, but is that a window I see? You are so lovely to help make your dad’s gf happy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180606_121437.jpg
I haven't been wearing anything other than my new ering lately, but I took this guy out for a ride to drop off my son at preschool. I forgot how much I love this ring...

LOVE this still!! :D:D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
star ruby and animal friends 20180627_180031_HDR.jpg

I love all your little animal friends. I hadn’t seen the dragon in so long that I had forgotten all about it but one glimpse and I was brought right back to my love for that little guy. :naughty:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180628_132922.jpg

My California bicolor tourmaline and the same old grandidierite. Did you guys see the one that Jeff White had on his gem scoop? .75ct I think. HUGE for the species .
Someone had already grabbed it by the time I got there. I can never get to those gem Scoops fast enough! Also, did anyone see the price? Maybe it's a PSer and we'll get to see more pictures of it.
Edit: look at that baby glow!

I really love your bi color tourmaline. The yellow gold just suits the colors so perfectly. It’s a bold piece but the setting gives off a casual vibe so you could just wear it with anything. :kiss2:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So interesting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results