shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo I love the setting!
:D me too! I didn't appreciate it at first but I really started yo this last year :D
Meowmeow your ring is so lovely with the delicate Tracery. Thanks to all who share. I'm wearing a band from enviro with an emerald to honor my moms memory. My sisters and nieces all received same. The enamel orange band in silver with teensy diamonds. Go Vols!!

Thank you! Yours sounds pretty! You should show us sometime!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! That’s great finger coverage too. I was wondering why you were wearing a coat in this heat and then I remembered, you are in Australia.

Oh it is soooo cold and miserable here!!! And I can't wear any of my bangles because the coats are thick and you can't see them anyway!!!! Even in cardigan weather I can wear bangles but alas no bangles for me right now!

I miss my bangles!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is soooo cold and miserable here!!! And I can't wear any of my bangles because the coats are thick and you can't see them anyway!!!! Even in cardigan weather I can wear bangles but alas no bangles for me right now!

I miss my bangles!

I'm sorry you're cold over there but I am so glad it's finally summer here. :cool2:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I miss my bangles!
I hate the cold! I’m sorry you can’t wear your bangles.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20180628_132922.jpg

My California bicolor tourmaline and the same old grandidierite. Did you guys see the one that Jeff White had on his gem scoop? .75ct I think. HUGE for the species .
Someone had already grabbed it by the time I got there. I can never get to those gem Scoops fast enough! Also, did anyone see the price? Maybe it's a PSer and we'll get to see more pictures of it.
Edit: look at that baby glow!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180628_132922.jpg

My California bicolor tourmaline and the same old grandidierite. Did you guys see the one that Jeff White had on his gem scoop? .75ct I think. HUGE for the species .
Someone had already grabbed it by the time I got there. I can never get to those gem Scoops fast enough! Also, did anyone see the price? Maybe it's a PSer and we'll get to see more pictures of it.

How many carats is yours Suzanne? It looks like a healthy size to me!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180628_132922.jpg

What a glow! I can’t help but love your Tourmaline ring. It’s wonderful! So strong, Modern, clean, to the point, a focused design, and loads of personality! LOVE the style of it! I think that stone truly looks fabulous in yellow gold, and I love that the setting is showing what it is, not trying to make more of what it is. For the stone has so much subtle and naturally fine poetry in it.

Last edited:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20180628_132922.jpg

Who set the tourmaline ring? I swear I’ve seen it before but can’t recall... I love the simplicity of it. It’s a strong piece but not overwhelming or costume-like.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My JuliaB ring came today with my daughters' birthstones. The flowers are tiny, but sparkly, and I love the color combination. It's set with pink sapphires and blue topaz.
IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0510.JPG

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My JuliaB ring came today with my daughters' birthstones. The flowers are tiny, but sparkly, and I love the color combination. It's set with pink sapphires and blue topaz.
What an adorable ring! I love the color combination and the delicate pattern. Very pretty!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How many carats is yours Suzanne? It looks like a healthy size to me!

You know, I'm not sure...I think it's a .58 but I can't find the paperwork. My records are a mess!:-o

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a glow! I can’t help but love your Tourmaline ring. It’s wonderful! So strong, Modern, clean, to the point, a focused design, and loads of personality! LOVE the style of it! I think that stone truly looks fabulous in yellow gold, and I love that the setting is showing what it is, not trying to make more of what it is. For the stone has so much subtle and naturally fine poetry in it.
@Bluegemz, you are wonderful. You take my lack of imagination and turn it into a work of art. Thank you.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who set the tourmaline ring? I swear I’ve seen it before but can’t recall... I love the simplicity of it. It’s a strong piece but not overwhelming or costume-like.

Hi @Hivona, if you watch David Klass's instagram you probably saw it there. He did a fantastic job. Thanks for your lovely compliment.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

So pretty and delicate! I love the color combination, too :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
84292085-C4B2-46E9-978B-F98EB32C6881.jpeg 1FA843FD-72C4-42C8-B9ED-65CA8E332E95.jpeg
I’m wearing my gold and moonstone necklace today. Goes with pretty much anything and hangs just at the base of the neck, like dew drops.

That necklace is so... so... I can't think of the words. It's gorgeous. What about the moonstone ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results