shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Not a gem I'm wearing but wanted to share this pic. This is what PS offspring get up to after school.

20180817_160241.jpg
I have the feeling that decades down the line when he stands to inherit he'll know exactly what your collection is worth! ;)2

voce

Ideal_Rock
Had on my tiny but mighty neon pink Mogok and Namya sapphires yesterday.

20180821_021837.jpg
:love:Wow, the color and size are so well matched! These would brighten my day, hope they brightened yours!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wore this to a quick sushi lunch the other day

My mum loves this ring! Keeps telling me to sell it to her! The drama of creating a new one is too much trouble for me!

20180821_124607.jpg

I love this too. What stone is it? Did you create a thread for it?

Am also on the lookout for a red heart :P2

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this too. What stone is it? Did you create a thread for it?

Am also on the lookout for a red heart :P2

Ruby! I bought it a long time ago! And before that I was lusting after it it for years!!!!!!

Jeff Davies had a tsavourite heart that I will NEVER get over losing! Thing was I wasn't even in it to win it! I logged onto Facebook like 10 minutes after he listed it and the darn thing was sold! It was soooooooo pretty and quite affordable for what it was.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
9142824F-DE54-4673-91B5-B9A217A71C38.jpeg A1CEFB52-AE2A-4538-80CB-56C37EDFBFA7.jpeg
Wearing a lot of vintage Native American Zuni turquoise pieces today. One cuff on each wrist. I had more on, but got shy and took a few pieces off.

Wonderful and striking! You should have left them all on!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ummmm excuse me @mellowyellowgirl , but WHERE IS THE THREAD about that amazing yellow diamond ring??? I am dying here.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha here you go! There was no project on this one. It was love at first sight.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-first-ever-yellow-from-diamonds-by-lauren.202086/

OMFG this is just insanely gorgeous. I absolutely adore everything about it! Great job with this one--no need for a project, it's perfection as is! I love DBL and check the website all the time. I was very close to buying my recent stone with them--David is so nice and their stock is excellent!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMFG this is just insanely gorgeous. I absolutely adore everything about it! Great job with this one--no need for a project, it's perfection as is! I love DBL and check the website all the time. I was very close to buying my recent stone with them--David is so nice and their stock is excellent!

You know in life where you want one frivolous, slightly irrational, beautiful thing that just makes your heart sing? This was it! This was *that* piece of jewellery for me! Jewellery is always a treat but this ring was THE treat for me.

Of course for the amount I spent on that ring I could have undertaken a few CS projects but I wanted to own that one crazy piece of jewellery.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C5954929-325F-4766-A965-ACB3593274EE.jpeg
Wonderful and striking! You should have left them all on!
Thank you! You are right, next time I will. The whole feeling of this look is boldly expressive, so might as well go all the way, right? Temperance comes in the designs of the actual pieces, but not how many one wears with this I think. Thank you for the kind words.

Love this image, really wearing a lot.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my moonstone again today! Love how the colors it shows sometimes change depending on what I'm wearing or my nail polish!

20180825_101457.jpg

20180825_101506.jpg
OMG, that is just stunning!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze OH my goodness! Just go shopping for me! Those rubies! But my soft spot are the neon pink Mogok and Namya sapphires! Aaauuuggg, I love that color! Please open an Etsy store! :pray: I’d buy it all!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Burmesedaze OH my goodness! Just go shopping for me! Those rubies! But my soft spot are the neon pink Mogok and Namya sapphires! Aaauuuggg, I love that color! Please open an Etsy store! :pray: I’d buy it all!

Thanks for the compliment :) the Namyas cost more than the new ruby pair I'm getting, surprisingly.

Most of my stones won't meet PS standards so I'm happy collecting them for myself :) No point expecting precision cuts where they can't or won't do. Many of them can't be ordered on demand or replicated.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Out with the rubies today :)

20180826_161032-01.jpeg 20180826_145417-01.jpeg

So gorgeous! Is there a reason why you have set these two beauties in such similar halos? Are you planning on choosing one and selling the other down the road? Just wondering,,, and of course, dibs! :D

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So gorgeous! Is there a reason why you have set these two beauties in such similar halos? Are you planning on choosing one and selling the other down the road? Just wondering,,, and of course, dibs! :D

Because they fit into stock settings? I'm not really into paying for designer settings, rather spend the extra on the CS instead. I prefer halos as I think they offer the stone more protection esp when I'm a klutz.

Not selling anything I've set as I'm still enjoying them :)

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Because they fit into stock settings? I'm not really into paying for designer settings, rather spend the extra on the CS instead. I prefer halos as I think they offer the stone more protection esp when I'm a klutz.

Not selling anything I've set as I'm still enjoying them :)

Very practical and I totally agree. Also halos suit basically everything so you can swap stones out if you feel like it, My new motto is to only buy rounds or calibrated sizes but it’s hard when the ones you like all come in odd shapes...

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very practical and I totally agree. Also halos suit basically everything so you can swap stones out if you feel like it, My new motto is to only buy rounds or calibrated sizes but it’s hard when the ones you like all come in odd shapes...

That's tough. I love rounds and they suit my fat fingers best but it's so hard finding them and they inevitably carry a premium. Go for what you like and what appeals to you. There definitely will be stock settings from one vendor or the other they can modify to fit. Unless it's really big :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The

Really like how similar the settings are. It’s interesting to have an almost double! If you are a Gemini, this would be especially fitting!

I'm a Libran like one of your daughters :) so matchy matchy is good too. It's like if I wear a ring on the left hand, I need one about the same size on the right too. Watch goes on left wrist and I need a bangle on the right for balance. If that makes sense? :razz:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a Libran like one of your daughters :) so matchy matchy is good too. It's like if I wear a ring on the left hand, I need one about the same size on the right too. Watch goes on left wrist and I need a bangle on the right for balance. If that makes sense? :razz:
Makes perfect sense!! I love this. I’m a Gemini, and I find that doubles are super attractive, and balance on each side is important to me too. I feel that it works better with body energy flow as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results