shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you planning on doing with your tax return?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Seeing how many of you will owe money makes me glad I don''t make enough for the IRS to try and rip me off.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sadly am in the group of people that will be paying the IRS not looking forward to a refund. Rats.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 7:02:03 PM
Author: MoonWater
Date: 2/3/2009 1:48:11 AM

Author: trillionaire

Cash it out in ones, throw it in the air several times, and take picture rolling in it.

I mean, just imagine rolling around in twenty dollars! WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!!

I''m stoked. Will post photos.

9.gif

LOL you are a riot!

Ditto on that, lol. I was laughing so loud I had to read this to FI, lol.
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
We will have to owe the IRS too.
14.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I''m getting TWINS
27.gif

fortunately or unfortunately (for some) LOL
I will NOT be posting pics
hehehehehehe
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Refund? Hah, fat chance. I pay more in taxes than the average Joe makes in salary. In spite of that, for 2008 I get to send the IRS the equivalent of a 2 ct. G, SI1
20.gif

Still I''m grateful to have the income and generally don''t whine about taxes
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
IN THE BANK.
9.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
add me to the no refund/pay the tax man on 4/15 camp. Damn AMT!

we own a home, and do everything we can to lower our taxable income. but i''m with PP- thankful to have an income and try not to whine about taxes.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Tax returns--we don''t get them, we will probably owe some. Makes me mad when I hear of all these politicians not paying taxes until they have to and saying it was a "mistake". Yea, right.

But I replied just to tell you how much we love our Select Comfort mattress. I think we bought it 10 years ago and it feels as wonderful as the night I first slept in it. Pricey up front, but a spring mattress never felt as good or lasted as long.I am counting on 20 years with this one. It just supports all your body really well, no pressure points like before. My boss and co-worker have bought the same due to my recommendations and they love it, too. Try it out!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
We probably will get a tiny one. I rather owe then be owed a bunch back. I haven't done ours yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results