shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you looking forward to right now?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is so much sad news in the world and I thought perhaps we could all use a little pick me up.
So what, if anything, is there that you are looking forward to?

Spring flowers blooming?
Summer vacation?
Birth of a grand baby?

Please share!

"They" say happiness is someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to.

What are you looking forward to?

calvinandhobbesexploring.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now I am looking forward to cycling by the ocean with my husband.
Simple pleasures.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First camping trip of the season in my van with the dog over the Easter weekend, which includes meeting up with friends for a meal, and to visit another friend's new bar/venture to show support.

Meeting up with one of my ex-bosses and her husband who is now a colleague of mine later in April 2022.

Two beer festivals at the end of April 2022.

Day trip to London in early May 2022 to see To Kill A Mocking Bird on stage that had been postponed twice due to Covid. The trip will also include a trip to the bench who will be re-setting my 1.19ct EC to discuss the project.

Having some blings made, finally: setting my Aquamarine and Morganite traps from Jeff W; 6mm round OEC Moissanites to be set as drops for my tiny earth-mined diamond huggies; setting 6 x 4mm round LGD in heart-shaped drops with 3 stones each, again, as drops for my tiny huggies; have a replacement Greek key bracelet made for the one I have lost.

More immediate - what to eat today, as I did not have breakfast except a cup of coffee as I had a gourmet meal last night and did not fancy anything this morning.

Lots to look forward to after that, so life is good!

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sitting outside on the porch reading a book, feeling the breeze, walking in the Rose garden.

That sounds absolutely perfect @bling_dream19 and I wish I was there to give you a (((hug))) but I hope you can feel my virtual hugs from here. XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First camping trip of the season in my van with the dog over the Easter weekend, which includes meeting up with friends for a meal, and to visit another friend's new bar/venture to show support.

Meeting up with one of my ex-bosses and her husband who is now a colleague of mine later in April 2022.

Two beer festivals at the end of April 2022.

Day trip to London in early May 2022 to see To Kill A Mocking Bird on stage that had been postponed twice due to Covid. The trip will also include a trip to the bench who will be re-setting my 1.19ct EC to discuss the project.

Having some blings made, finally: setting my Aquamarine and Morganite traps from Jeff W; 6mm round OEC Moissanites to be set as drops for my tiny earth-mined diamond huggies; setting 6 x 4mm round LGD in heart-shaped drops with 3 stones each, again, as drops for my tiny huggies; have a replacement Greek key bracelet made for the one I have lost.

More immediate - what to eat today, as I did not have breakfast except a cup of coffee as I had a gourmet meal last night and did not fancy anything this morning.

Lots to look forward to after that, so life is good!

DK :))

Life is good! Glad you have so much to look forward to @dk168 :appl:

GK2

Rough_Rock
In 3 weeks I’m heading down to London to see the Faberge Eggs exhibition at the v&A and do some jewellery window shopping, and in 8 weeks I’m off to Norway and Sweden for a holiday that has been delayed 2 years by Covid :appl::appl::appl:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Saluki Show and Mica having puppies.
Mica is the breeders bitch who lives with us. Mica is a show dog and the annual Saluki show is when I can catch up in person with all the friends I have made who own Salukis.
Mica is now 4 and this year the breeder plans to have a litter of puppies with her. The breeder will look after her until the puppies are born then weaned and then she will be desexed and come back to us to live with us permanently.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buffet on Monday with my boys!

They always have a surprise noodle dish at the noodle bar and I am always super excited to see what dish it is!

So happy to be buffeting again! For a while I thought we would never get back to those times but we did so yaaaaaaaay!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuesday next week! That is the day we are out of isolation due to us contracting Covid, and it's the start of the school holidays, I can't wait to just take my kids to the beach and to a cafe for a milkshake. The simple things!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting on a plane early on Monday morning & heading to the Caribbean for some hot sunshine, cocktails & not lifting a finger. There is so much going on here & I'm tired & need to switch off. Plus 2 years without travel has felt very oppressive.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m looking forward to Easter with the family =)2

That sounds lovely. And the beauty that spring flowers bring. I love this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

In 3 weeks I’m heading down to London to see the Faberge Eggs exhibition at the v&A and do some jewellery window shopping, and in 8 weeks I’m off to Norway and Sweden for a holiday that has been delayed 2 years by Covid :appl::appl::appl:

Enjoy! That is going to be a fun trip!

10 more weeks until summer break.

Woohoo!

- My daughter's big dance showcase next weekend.
- My son is coming home from college in 4 weeks and 5 days! So happy we get to have him for the entire summer.

I am so happy for you! That is a lot of good happening and I know you will enjoy having your family all together for the summer!

The Saluki Show and Mica having puppies.
Mica is the breeders bitch who lives with us. Mica is a show dog and the annual Saluki show is when I can catch up in person with all the friends I have made who own Salukis.
Mica is now 4 and this year the breeder plans to have a litter of puppies with her. The breeder will look after her until the puppies are born then weaned and then she will be desexed and come back to us to live with us permanently.

Aww puppies are the best.

I’m leaving for Miami in a few weeks so I’m looking forward to getting out and being in the sun.

Enjoy.

Easter
we are closed Good Friday and Easter Monday
Im tired

I hope you enjoy a much deserved rest and relaxation Nicky!

Buffet on Monday with my boys!

They always have a surprise noodle dish at the noodle bar and I am always super excited to see what dish it is!

So happy to be buffeting again! For a while I thought we would never get back to those times but we did so yaaaaaaaay!!!

Yumm, enjoy!

Tuesday next week! That is the day we are out of isolation due to us contracting Covid, and it's the start of the school holidays, I can't wait to just take my kids to the beach and to a cafe for a milkshake. The simple things!

Totally agree, the simple pleasures are everything. Have a wonderful time. The beach is my favorite place. Add in a milkshake or ice cream and it cannot be beat. :)

Getting on a plane early on Monday morning & heading to the Caribbean for some hot sunshine, cocktails & not lifting a finger. There is so much going on here & I'm tired & need to switch off. Plus 2 years without travel has felt very oppressive.

Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip sweet Ally! It will be that much sweeter after two years of not being able to travel.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We enjoyed a gorgeous cycling day yesterday. There is nothing like it IMO. It's the closest thing to heaven on earth.

Blue skies, fluffy clouds, salty fresh sea air, ocean waves crashing, birds tweeting, wind in your face...it's a feeling I cannot adequately bring justice to with words.

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 6.08.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 6.12.58 AM.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leaving on a cruise to Hawaii in two weeks. All it does is rain here right now.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wonderful!! Long way from home!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry you guys caught Covid. Hope you are all OK.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are going on a vacation to the Outer Banks the end of May. My son and DIL invited us to join them along with our two grandchildren. They rented a house on the beach. The house has eight bedrooms so enough room for everyone. The views are amazing. We will reimburse them even though they didn’t want us to. I can’t think of a better vacation. It was time. It’s a risk we are willing to take.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Dandi I hope you all get well soon!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are going on a vacation to the Outer Banks the end of May. My son and DIL invited us to join them along with our two grandchildren. They rented a house on the beach. The house has eight bedrooms so enough room for everyone. The views are amazing. We will reimburse them even though they didn’t want us to. I can’t think of a better vacation. It was time. It’s a risk we are willing to take.
This sounds perfect after the past two years!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results