shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you looking forward to right now?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Getting my cheery amber strung
Its been on a slow burner but ive desided its my next repair
I brought it as a set 5 years ago but the earings and braclete were ugly and the necklace too short
it was originally one long necklace someone chopped up to make into two sets
im thinking what i paid recouped her cost
The braclete was so ugly with gross fake gold findings and the ugliest earings ive ever seen and the necklace had ugly tiny dull garnets between the amber - but i adore the amber
Anyway im looking forward to wearing this, this winter as a longer necklace 20210815_173236.jpg

Attachments

• 20210815_171828.jpg
    20210815_171828.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 16

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This might be the first time for me mentioning this here - but we're currently clearing out and closing down our little Opal home business due to opportunities in other areas at the moment that we've had. 6 years of operating for us but with life going in it's current direction, it's time for us to pull down the shutters for now on our little business. We may come back to it one day but we just don't have the time anymore to give it what it deserves. This isn't bad news by any means, just that we have limited hours in a week to do everything and we are finding that gradually there is more for us to do and less time than previously to do it.

As pleasurable as running the business has been, I have always had it in the back of my mind with things I need to get done and deadlines etc causing myself more stress than I probably need to give myself tbh.
I'm looking forward to the first day where I can wake up and not have to think about upcoming cutting jobs, social media, shipping etc. But with so much stock to clear out and other things going on - it won't be for a little while yet.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This might be the first time for me mentioning this here - but we're currently clearing out and closing down our little Opal home business due to opportunities in other areas at the moment that we've had. 6 years of operating for us but with life going in it's current direction, it's time for us to pull down the shutters for now on our little business. We may come back to it one day but we just don't have the time anymore to give it what it deserves. This isn't bad news by any means, just that we have limited hours in a week to do everything and we are finding that gradually there is more for us to do and less time than previously to do it.

As pleasurable as running the business has been, I have always had it in the back of my mind with things I need to get done and deadlines etc causing myself more stress than I probably need to give myself tbh.
I'm looking forward to the first day where I can wake up and not have to think about upcoming cutting jobs, social media, shipping etc. But with so much stock to clear out and other things going on - it won't be for a little while yet.

Good luck in your new adventure!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Moving into our new home & welcoming our baby which is due this summer! We've been trying for months to snag a home here but where we live the housing market was already so expensive, but we put in one last offer & got it! It's within walking distance to our oldest's elementary & has the cutest neighborhood club with a pool, pond for Littles and playground.

I was raised on a ranch, basically and so having a backyard was important to me. This home comes with some land, lots of old growth trees and cherry, plum, and raspberries! Theres even a stream running through it. I plan to grow a lot of our food! It will be a learning experience! The owners also purchased a new salt water hot tub just months before they decided to move so that will be so nice.

It feels like after so much patience & trials & tribulations, our family is moving into another Era of our life and it feels so sweet. The home will be our place to till it and the baby is the culmination, the first fruit of it.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @LemonMoonLex! Enjoy this happy time in your life with your husband, child and the new baby when he or she arrives. Jewelry is nice but nothing can compare to the happiness you are describing. This new home sounds like a perfect place to raise your children and make beautiful memories with your family. I’m so happy for you.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock

Best wishes for whatever directions your life takes you to, @jordy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got a date finally for Gary's 2nd and slightly trickier cataract opp
And he can drive himself home the next day
14th of next month
In Porirua rather than all the way into Wellington
Looking forward to the new part of motorway Transmissions gully
Its at least 3 generations in waiting
We used to live at what is now the very end of it
all those years living o
Two street back from the motorway but having no on or off ramp for 5km in both directions was very frustrating

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m looking forward to two things! I’m going on our first vacation since before Covid.
1. We’re going to the Outer Banks with my son and family. We rented a house on the beach with room for everyone. The boys get us sick so I hope we don’t get sick this time! Fortunately it’s never been Covid!

2. I’m looking forward to the reset of Winter, my 3.01 F VS1 ACA, in a tapered baguette setting. She’s with David now.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
I won the Satsuma vase and now I’m looking forward to it arriving safely so I can add it to my collection!
Unfortunately, the painting sold for hundreds over my expectation & I wasn’t quick enough - not meant to be!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
22 school days until summer vacay ya all!! Woo hoo!!
Also ordered myself a little bauble to celebrate … :silenced:

Oooh! Spill! :kiss2:Cannot wait to see what you are getting and woohoo summer vacation is almost here. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m looking forward to two things! I’m going on our first vacation since before Covid.
1. We’re going to the Outer Banks with my son and family. We rented a house on the beach with room for everyone. The boys get us sick so I hope we don’t get sick this time! Fortunately it’s never been Covid!

2. I’m looking forward to the reset of Winter, my 3.01 F VS1 ACA, in a tapered baguette setting. She’s with David now.

I can safely say we are all looking forward to your reset. :)
Enjoy the Outer Banks with your family Joanne!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! Spill! :kiss2:Cannot wait to see what you are getting and woohoo summer vacation is almost here. :appl:

I promise I will share when it arrives!! I’m super excited but also nervous!
School finishing up is almost as exciting as new bling :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @missy! We leave on Saturday after spending a night at the Maryland house first on Friday. It’s an hour shorter by car from there.
@Slick1 You know you have to spill what you’re getting! :appl:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 You know you have to spill what you’re getting! :appl:

Have a great vacation with the fam!!
@missy and @MamaBee Not sure if I can add LGD stones to the thread of bling we are waiting for? But I’m putting it in a tapered bag setting too! In fact, it’s the same size as your Winter! :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great vacation with the fam!!
@missy and @MamaBee Not sure if I can add LGD stones to the thread of bling we are waiting for? But I’m putting it in a tapered bag setting too! In fact, it’s the same size as your Winter! :appl:

How exciting! Is David doing your setting? I can’t wait to see it! I don’t know if you can add it here but I think you can..Post it on the LGD thread and we can see it there!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results