shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you looking forward to right now?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to our 25 day trip to Europe in 2 weeks with our adult son. Haven’t spent this much time together in years. First trip abroad for us too. Began planning 3 years ago. A little nervous but so excited to spend time like this with our son.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to our 25 day trip to Europe in 2 weeks with our adult son. Haven’t spent this much time together in years. First trip abroad for us too. Began planning 3 years ago. A little nervous but so excited to spend time like this with our son.

You'll have the best time!!!!! These times are special.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phew
i was half exspecting a big bill from the govt but its only now just over $800 and i can pay it off at $40 a week
so one of my days at work im basically only earning an hours worth but what ever
I can cut $20 off the grocery bill by not buying lollies and chocolate :(2

Anyway my point being maybe now i can find the fun again
cheap fun
but fun that's ok

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Mountain biking "season" has started here, and I'm looking forward to getting out on the trails with DH. He hurt his wrist, so he'll be a while yet. Meantime, I had to go out and make sure the trails were safe for him. :bigsmile:

Also looking forward to the beautiful Japanese maple leafing out, and being able to plant flowers in three big pots on the patio. Must wait until all threat of frost is gone! Meanwhile, really enjoying the fresh herbs mini garden I just planted—looking forward to seeing, smelling, tasting them.

And in retrospect, last week I pruned three boxwood shrubs and did a great job! Second time of pruning them. First time was last year and did a passable job. This year, for some reason, my clippers (handmade in Japan) just seemed to know what to do. :) Even the neighbours have complimented us on them.

Looking forward to seeing how well the wee Stella d'Oro daylilies grow, after I transplanted them.

I'm looking forward to being outside in nature more—on the trails, in the garden, even just going for evening walks with DH, like tonight. Birdsong, beautiful skies, clear air...:)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Sunday 10 April 2022, I am looking forward to having the canopy on my van fixed.

I spent a small fortune to have an external antenna fixed to the van so that I can get good Internet connection wherever I go. This way, the van is truly for work, rest and play, as I was not always able to work from her last year due to poor Internet connection.

The canopy is, hopefully, the last remaining issue to be addressed. A part took nearly 6 months to source from the manufacturer!

There is also a fry up breakfast to look forward to as I am making it for the gent fixing my canopy whose company carried out the van conversion.

Oh, and there is a tax rebate, and I have checked to make sure it is genuine before I spent it on various items including some blings.

DK :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... opening this thread ... :o ... Oh, Wait. ... :o ... I'm not looking forward to that any more.:wacko:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going back to Cancun And doing another all inclusive, renting an RV going to lake /camping with family (Not sure where yet), and summertime in the Midwest so I can chill on my patio, breathe in the summer air while drinking margaritas!:kiss2::kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a trip to Jamaica in a few weeks! We postponed it last year (stupid Covid) so we’re beyond ready for a tropical vacation. :mrgreen:

Yes Jamaica!!! All inclusive? OMG you guys will have a blast! If was so refreshing in Cancun few weeks ago and SO NEEDED…damn Covid.:cool2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new running shoes!!!

So I've been wearing Skechers and apparently Skechers are EVIL for the feet!!! No one told me this until I started getting foot pain from all my treadmill workouts.

Turns out that Skechers are reaaaally bad for feet and I've been hammering mine on the treadmill.

I ordered a pair of proper running shoes, no more foot pain and tonight ordered another pair in the same brand but a different model with even more support! Am ridiculously excited about them!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The end of this month, which is full of dr's appts.

The end of this month (again), which will see leaves on trees and temperate weather.

My best friend coming to Boston to visit, the last weekend of this month. (So getting to the end of this month is starting to look pretty seminal...!!)

Going to Hawaii in May (...er...also at the end of this month). Never been there before and going for 2 weeks. My first vacation in...I-don't-know-how-long.

Buffet on Monday with my boys!

They always have a surprise noodle dish at the noodle bar and I am always super excited to see what dish it is!

So happy to be buffeting again! For a while I thought we would never get back to those times but we did so yaaaaaaaay!!!

Aw man. I miss buffets so much too! Seems like all the ones around here have closed :cry2:. Well, except for a Brazilian steakhouse. Maybe I will need to shell out the $60 to get my buffet fix :P2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our house finally being ready!

A month long trip to Singapore, Java, Bali and Australia.

A granddaughter due on 2nd October,

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Sunshine and working in my flowers!! March was cold and wet and I am at least a week behind. Also going on a 5 day Virgin Voyages cruise for my bestie’s 40th that was postponed from last year. I miss him and his husband so much! It’s been over 2 years since we’ve seen them in person.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The end of this month, which is full of dr's appts.

The end of this month (again), which will see leaves on trees and temperate weather.

My best friend coming to Boston to visit, the last weekend of this month. (So getting to the end of this month is starting to look pretty seminal...!!)

Going to Hawaii in May (...er...also at the end of this month). Never been there before and going for 2 weeks. My first vacation in...I-don't-know-how-long.

Hawaii is BEE U TI FULL!!! You are going to have a BALL! Which islands? Doesn’t matter…lol. Anywhere but here! Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our house finally being ready!

A month long trip to Singapore, Java, Bali and Australia.

A granddaughter due on 2nd October,

Yes!!! And Congrats on the new arrival! So exciting!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting on a plane early on Monday morning & heading to the Caribbean for some hot sunshine, cocktails & not lifting a finger. There is so much going on here & I'm tired & need to switch off. Plus 2 years without travel has felt very oppressive.

Maybe you can get that Cartier bracelet at the duty free!!! Just sayin.... :razz: :saint: :wavey: :appl:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I officially give you, the rest of the year OFF. Pack your bags.. it's time to adventure!!!

side note: we're heading to cabo in a few months..and I *hear* there are pick pocketing monkeys? Now that should be a hoot..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results