shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you ladies doing for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 8:58:12 AM
Author: Allison D.

Date: 10/24/2009 11:55:33 PM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
I thought it would be a mighty fine day to get married. I will be going as a bride
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Yep.....I''ll be attending a wedding that day.
31.gif

Squeeeeeeeee
9.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to a Halloween party at the Villa!! YAY

Do we have to dress up as something/someone scary or can it be anything??

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
We are going out of town to visit his family,so not sure what the plan is. All I know is we are going to the FSU game at noon, Go Noles!! I think that we will go back to his sister''s house and see his nephew dressed up for trick or treating!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 12:57:15 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Fi doesn''t like to go out to bars or parties where he knows nobody so we are sitting at home on our lazy butts, and ill be honest, im a little bummed out about it
7.gif
before we started dating id go all out with costumes but i wont make him do something hes not comfortable doing, bleh
So go yourself, honey. No need for you to stay in and have a lame night because your FI isn''t into going out. I know you said you don''t know that many people, but surely there''s somebody in your office that has plans. Maybe you could meet up with them?

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 9:52:16 AM
Author: princesss
Date: 10/27/2009 12:57:15 PM

Author: Smurfyimproved

Fi doesn''t like to go out to bars or parties where he knows nobody so we are sitting at home on our lazy butts, and ill be honest, im a little bummed out about it
7.gif
before we started dating id go all out with costumes but i wont make him do something hes not comfortable doing, bleh

So go yourself, honey. No need for you to stay in and have a lame night because your FI isn''t into going out. I know you said you don''t know that many people, but surely there''s somebody in your office that has plans. Maybe you could meet up with them?

Yeah, I agree. Get together a group of good friends, go out, and have some fun! If FI doesn''t want to, then he doesn''t have to, but that shouldn''t keep you from enjoying Halloween.
1.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
80s night at a local bar in costume with one of my best friends
5.gif
that extra hour will definitely come in hady. yay daylight savings!
costume... hmm... i need one of those huh

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 2:14:16 AM
Author: Squirrly
80s night at a local bar in costume with one of my best friends
5.gif
that extra hour will definitely come in hady. yay daylight savings!

costume... hmm... i need one of those huh

Oooh, thanks for reminding me about daylight savings! I totally forgot that it coincides with Halloween this year. Awesome!

I know it''s just Thursday night, but my BF is coming over tonight and we will go back to his place tomorrow to carve pumpkins and have fun the whole weekend, so I won''t be on PS for a few days. So I''m wishing all of you LIW''s a great Halloween! Who knows...maybe some of us will be lucky and get a Halloween proposal! DUST!!!!

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Im going to a party that BF won us tickets to. We are dressing up as video game characters!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 6:00:49 PM
Author: SparklyRing

Oooh, thanks for reminding me about daylight savings! I totally forgot that it coincides with Halloween this year. Awesome!

I know it''s just Thursday night, but my BF is coming over tonight and we will go back to his place tomorrow to carve pumpkins and have fun the whole weekend, so I won''t be on PS for a few days. So I''m wishing all of you LIW''s a great Halloween! Who knows...maybe some of us will be lucky and get a Halloween proposal! DUST!!!!
Ohh girls! dust for all of you!

My piano instructors daughter was proposed to on halloween.
He had taken the pumpkin they were supposed to carve later that night and cut out the bottom, dug out the "guts" and put the ring box in it. He glued the box to the bottom piece (so it''d stay up and not rock around) and then glued the bottom back on the pumpkin.. Had her help him cut the top off and then said "I think there''s something shiny in it.. did you put the candle in it already?". When she looked to see what it was, "BLING!". lol.

pretty cute!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
That is SUPER cute!

Princess_Dreamer

Rough_Rock
I went as Mighty Mouse last year. It was fun and warm and I wore flats :) I had yellow work out shorts, red tights, a red shirt and a yellow cape. I cut out a paper M and pinned it on the cape. Wore a headband with mouse ears on it, and drew a circle on my nose with eyeliner :) you could also get empty boxes of cereal, and stick fake knives in them, and be a "cereal killer".
This year we are just hanging out at bf''s house and handing out candy to all the little ones. I love seeing little kids costumes!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to a zombie walk downtown this afternooon, and then a halloween party at my friend''s house this evening.

I''ve dressed all spoooky for the day. Tonight... I''m not sure what I''ll wear, but I''ve got a purple wig

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results