shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you getting for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Cflutist:

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope your well very soon.

Michelle:

Whats going on with your hair? Is the color better yet? Or are you just changing it for a new style?

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Bagpuss:

Ive been meaning to tell you that I love aquamarine and am hoping to find a ring one day. Your pendant is very beautiful.

Lori

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Bloody h*ll..... CrankyDave is not so cranky after all!!!
Please tell us how your surprise went????

There certainly are a lot of lovely, romantic men out there! (mine included !)

Hope everyone''s V day was fun !!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby got me a Louis Vuitton Cerise pochette. It is so cute with the cherries on it! I was totally surprised and not expecting anything.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
emquestion.gif
emquestion.gif
emquestion.gif
Is a pochette some kind of little dog?

Cflutist was hot tonight, but not because of the little thing from VS... guess whatever she has decided to morph into a fever now too. Kinda puts the damper on V-day, but at least she got into her forbidden red box... it was full of truffles....made her feel a bit better.

I even got her to smile with her V-day card - on the front it says
emlove.gif
Sweetie Pie
emlove.gif
which is our term of endearment for each other
emlove.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, truffles revealed.
9.gif
Do give cflutist a warm hug and hope she feels better soon. A fever can really wipe you out.
14.gif
The poor thing.....
5.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, cflutist...I hope you are feeling better soon.
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
Being sick sucks!

As far as VDay.......

Nadda.

Zip.

Zilch.

Zero.

But that''s to be expected. We don''t celebrate it anyway...although sometimes I wish we did
37.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well done dave!! impressive planning. glad you had a good evening!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2005 9:18:41 AM
Author: crankydave

Date: 2/14/2005 10:21:49 PM
Author: mightyred
Bloody h*ll..... CrankyDave is not so cranky after all!!!
Please tell us how your surprise went????
It went splendidly!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

When we got to the restaurant we were greeted the the manager who played it beautifully... ''It''s great to see you two! So glad you were able to stop by!'' (snicker
11.gif
) When he seated us he handed my wife a single rose and wished us happy valentines day asked us if we''d like a drink and then asked if my wife would like like a vase to put her flower in while we had dinner. (at this point I''m trying not to grin from ear to ear
9.gif
) She of course said yes and then he brought out my first surprise, beatifully arranged, placed it on the table, took the single rose and added to the the vase, while she stares in amazement. They bring our drinks along with (now I get surprised
6.gif
) special menus they printed with the dinner I had previously arranged. It was terrific! After dinner, they bring out the Tiramisu along with the boxed roses. Now, you have to understand, my wife the same interesting sense of humor I do and looks at me straight faced and says... ''Alright, who was it!?!?
27.gif
'' and then shortly after begins laughing wildly! It was really was a fun and surprising evening... for the both of us!

Dave
I''m so glad everything went as planned!!! What a romantic you are and a great sense of humor, made me laugh too...sounds like something I''d say to my hubby..."Alright, who was it!?!?"...Love it!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Way to go Cranky Dave!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I would have to smack you too!!
3.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle:

Whats going on with your hair? Is the color better yet? Or are you just changing it for a new style?
Hi,
I''m not sure what''s going on w/my hair. lol It''s sticking up every which way because rather than washing it, I''m letting it rest for a day. lol

My hair dresser is on maternity leave so last month when I needed a trim I should have just gone to another designer at the same salon, but instead I spontaneously went to a little place down near my home. The woman who cut my hair did a terrible job and gave me a bob that didn''t have any shape, but rather looked like a triangle and then she fringed the bottom so it looked like I had split ends.
7.gif
After hating it and not doing anything to resolve it (as in going in to the other place and having it recut) I freaked and took the scissors and hacked at it myself. lol I tried to layer it.
9.gif
Needless-to-say, Gene Juarez won''t be hiring me based on any innate talent. lol!!! Of course, I tried to color it myself too. hehehe.

Okay, anyway, I learned my lesson and went in and had my hair recut, colored, and foiled. It looks weird. The cut is mostly to fix my mania-styled cutting attempt and the color is mostly to mask the bad red my hair turned
9.gif
lol I think it''ll recover just in time for summer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results