shape
carat
color
clarity

What a difference some Leon makes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That may be the most stunning spectacular three stone Asscher I''ve EVER seen, period. Simply fantastic ring. May you wear it in the best of health and spirit!!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your reset is Stunning
36.gif

What a great look...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow Widget- that''s just outstanding
the setting is so delicate looking.

The stones really pop out more. Love IT

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget, it bears repeating...the reset is AMAZING!!! Those 3 stones just stand out and SCREAM now...in their delicate little home. I love it!!!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh widgetywidgetywoowoowoooo.....

I''m in love with your ring. It is perfect and my favorite shot of all is the plain old hand shot of your whole hand with that gorgeous ring on it. Sigh...

What on earth could keep you from us on Sept 16th? Your ring might appreciate a trip to Lang''s so that it can say, "ha ha! I''m better than you!" to all of san francisco''s baubles.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: wallermama

What on earth could keep you from us on Sept 16th? Your ring might appreciate a trip to Lang''s so that it can say, ''ha ha! I''m better than you!'' to all of san francisco''s baubles.
Waller, you crack me up!! Actually, I think this diamond is more likely to say: "Neener neener neener"...

widget

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well....I''ve got a few more pictures. You can guess I haven''t gotten too much done today..

Here''s a flash shot...put on your shades!

000_3630.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
This is probably the most "professional" looking pic I've got yet. I love how you can see the steps on the crowns...

ETA...Ooops! Sorry...too big...

000_3695.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and finally, a couple of critter-pix. Tinker doesn't look too impressed, does she? And Widget looks so disgusted that I think she was contemplating biting me!!

widget

Ucrpx.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What a majestic stone! It is so well shown in the new setting. Is it an old stone? The cut is very beautiful.

You doggy doesn''t look like she likes diamonds so much. She''s very cute.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
I''m totally in love!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Your ring was beautiful to begin with, but now it''s a total stunner. Love those signature claws! Love your before and after profile shots. Your burned out my retinas with that "flash" shot. TO DIE FO!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget I LOVE the large picture of your ring. BEAUTIFUL.

I cracked up at Tinker and Widget. Those are the looks I get from my Mazie. LOL

Linda

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Widget, your "new" ring is amazingly delicate and stunning. Your previous setting while beautiful, was like Schwarzenegger - your "new" ring is so much prettier.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You just blew my mind with those stats. Then again, my mind was already blown. but but but....CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the fur babies btw!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...that reset is just perfect! I can''t believe how much of a difference the reset made. And just love those doggie pics
30.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunningly beautiful!!!! I think we all agree that ring is true winner. What girl wouldn''t love that on her finger? My favorite asscher setting is the three stone and yours is absolutely amazing. Congrats!

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
I''m in love with your ring...Just stunning!!!!Enjoy it....
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread to gaze and daydream. Your ring makes me happy.
9.gif

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I''m admiring and admiring the ring. But also...Widget is such a sweetie! I can''t get over how expressive she is!

I''ve been checking back here, too, to look at the first set of pictures again, and to check for new ones. I know what Kristydarling means - it makes me happy too.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Silly critters. I''m impressed. Wowza.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
had to pop back in and see the pictures again. love the new shots and the pictures with widget are just adorable.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2006 8:42:58 AM
Author: mrssalvo
had to pop back in and see the pictures again. love the new shots and the pictures with widget are just adorable.
I agree, Widget and Tinker look very at home with their Asscher!
31.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, thanks everybody. I haven't gotten much done since it arrived! When I'm not staring at it or taking pictures, it's in the US! LOL

The real test is when my DIL sees it. She's not "into" jewelry like we are, and I wonder how long it will take her to notice the new mounting, or if she'll notice it at all!!!!
6.gif
I'm pretty sure that once she does try this on, she'll reconsider putting it back into the original solitaire mounting when her time comes....this one is so delicate! (The old 'heavy metal' 3-stone looked almost grotesque on her small hands....)

Author: Beacon
What a majestic stone! It is so well shown in the new setting. Is it an old stone? The cut is very beautiful.
Thanks, Beacon! This stone is my "poster child"...proof positive that a less than 'kicken' asscher can be beautiful. It's too deep, off square, has a big culet, and only G/G symmetry/polish!
5.gif

It is an old stone...my Dad bought it in the early '60s out of an estate. Probably cut in the '20s-'30's....

widget

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awwww, so cute animal pics; thanks for adding those! Am still in lurv with your ring....might have to permanently borrow that one too....

cheers--Sharon

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s just perfect Widget!
I don''t think I''d *ever* take it off, were it mine.
It''s a really special piece, with a special family history.
Talk about an Heirloom!

Scintillating...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, my GOODNESS! I had a dream once that I had the most gorgeously delicate 3 stone Asscher of "significant" proportions . . . and I woke up and this thread was on top of PS''s SMTR forum!
6.gif

The ring was a bit overpowering before, but with the new proportions, the real stars of the show completely shine. I''m just absolutely FLOORED! Your reset is beyond words beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations, Widget!
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wowowowowowow! That reset is amazing. I loved the ring before but I love it even more now.

Widget and Tinker are too cute!
30.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Widget - I love it! I''ve been looking at these pics since Monday, but never responded. I figured by the 12th time, I should compliment you at least
2.gif

It''s so beautiful & that asscher is beyond beautiful - I hope you wear that puppy every single day forever now!

P.S. Widget & Tinker are the cutest!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
widget, widget, widget.............IT''S FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!! Leon took those asschers and turned them into a certified masterpiece! It''s AWESOME! Did I tell you that I love it? Absolutely gorgeous! That just goes to show everyone what a difference a setting can make. No question about it. I am soooooo happy for you! It makes me want to ''lesson'' the metal on mine. Oh gosh, now I''m in "thinking mode". Now YOU are the enabler again.

Your stones look stunning in that setting. I think that your side stones in the old ring kind of got lost in the setting but boy they look ''kicked up a notch'' in this ring. Everything about it is brilliant! Congrats for going the extra mile and sending it to Leon. It''s perfect!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
It''s taken me this long to wipe the drool off my chin so that I could respond semi-coherently to the pix of your newly set asscher.
30.gif
30.gif

Unbelievable beauty! When I saw the "before" pix, I thought why is she changing it, it looks great? But now!!!! There aren''t enough superlatives to describe that ring!!!!!
36.gif

Even though your fur babies aren''t into bling, they''re awfully cute.
35.gif

Wear it in good health!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results