shape
carat
color
clarity

WF pics of my new ring :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
I was going to wait until I actually had the ring in my hand to come out of ''lurker'' status but I just can''t wait, I''m too excitied!

Below is my brand new 0.808 F SI1 ACA, currently in the custody of UK customs but should be delivered tomorrow
36.gif
. Soooooooo excitied, I know 0.80 is small by PS standards but it''s big to me and I''m going from a 0.60 (GIA Ex but pre-PS and there is definately some leakage going on) so I''m really hoping to notice a difference - both is size and cut quality.

The setting had a bit of a journey as I ordered in the UK (I wanted to keep the same setting) but US customs decided to hold on to it for nearly 2 weeks with no explanation - I really thought it had been lost
7.gif
Never mind, all''s well that ends well and it looks like Leon has done a great job setting the stone.

Anyway, some quick stats then the pics:
0.808 F SI1
AGS 000
5.97-6.00 x 3.67
Depth 61.2%
Table 56.9%
Crown 34.8
Pavillion 40.6 (hoping this won''t be too dark)
HCA 0.8

and finally.................................

0.808v2.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS Sparkle!

I love your ring -- it''s beautiful!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
welcome! Your ring is beautiful! I can''t wait for hand shots!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 7:07:24 AM
Author: atroop711
welcome! Your ring is beautiful! I can''t wait for hand shots!
Ditto!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Beautiful! congrats!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
just tooooo pretty, sparkleaddict!

i love the setting - it''s so organic and beautiful.

very nice!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys - everyone here is so lovely (feeling very loved right now)!!

There are some truely spectacular rings on this site but I still have a soft spot for simplicity. Thanks for your comment on the setting whitby :) I was really suprised how chunky the prongs look in these photos and a little nervous about putting the photo up when everyone else''s settings always look so elegant. That said, they really don''t look like that in person and for someone who was torn between the square shape of a princess cut and the sparkle of a RB, this setting was perfect.

Fedex have confirmed it will be out for delivery tomorrow so will be bringing the camera to work (and blocking out the diary
31.gif
)

Watch this space!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful...congrats!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Can''t wait for hand pics!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. So glad your not a lurker anymore, welcome to pricescope
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It looks stunning!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
welcome
35.gif
Your ring is beautiful
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkleaddict, your ring is beautiful! I love the sleekness and simplicity, and I think you definitely got the best of both worlds as far as being torn between a princess or RB! Great choice, congrats!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s beautiful! I love the prongs.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I think the prongs look cool too! It''s lovely, and I think the size is great and very wearable! I can''t wait to see more pics - congrats on your beauty!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that looks awesome. I love the squared off prongs. The whole thing looks so classy!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that excited feeling when you know your package is coming the next day! You will love your ring! ACA diamonds are beautiful! At least customs aren''t holding your package hostage. I have had that happen to me before!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
pretty!!! cannot wait until you have it in your possession and can wow us w/ hand shots!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 10:23:15 AM
Author: sparkleaddict
I was really suprised how chunky the prongs look in these photos and a little nervous about putting the photo up when everyone else''s settings always look so elegant. That said, they really don''t look like that in person and for someone who was torn between the square shape of a princess cut and the sparkle of a RB, this setting was perfect.
I was actually just going to make a comment on how I really like the prongs because they seem to be very in unison with the rest of the setting and it just all looks right together. Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 6:03:25 AM
Author:sparkleaddict
I was going to wait until I actually had the ring in my hand to come out of ''lurker'' status but I just can''t wait, I''m too excitied!

Below is my brand new 0.808 F SI1 ACA, currently in the custody of UK customs but should be delivered tomorrow
36.gif
. Soooooooo excitied, I know 0.80 is small by PS standards but it''s big to me and I''m going from a 0.60 (GIA Ex but pre-PS and there is definately some leakage going on) so I''m really hoping to notice a difference - both is size and cut quality.

The setting had a bit of a journey as I ordered in the UK (I wanted to keep the same setting) but US customs decided to hold on to it for nearly 2 weeks with no explanation - I really thought it had been lost
7.gif
Never mind, all''s well that ends well and it looks like Leon has done a great job setting the stone.

0.808 F SI1
AGS 000
5.97-6.00 x 3.67
Depth 61.2%
Table 56.9%
Crown 34.8
HCA 0.8

Please don''t worry - and no need to fear a 40.6 pav angle with an excellently cut diamond and a good crown angle, some overemphasize obstruction where there is really no need - your diamond is gorgeous!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s just beautiful!!! I love that it is still a plain solitaire, but has some detail to it. Love it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Your ring and diamond is gorgeous.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to Pricescope
35.gif
!
Your ring is gorgeous!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s truy beautiful and I think the size is perfect for the setting!! I adore the sleek lines of this solitaire, it''s really a gorgeous design!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 1:36:30 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 3/25/2009 6:03:25 AM
Author:sparkleaddict

36.gif

7.gif

0.808 F SI1
AGS 000
5.97-6.00 x 3.67
Depth 61.2%
Table 56.9%
Crown 34.8
HCA 0.8

Please don''t worry - and no need to fear a 40.6 pav angle with an excellently cut diamond and a good crown angle, some overemphasize obstruction where there is really no need - your diamond is gorgeous!!!
Thanks Lorelei, that''s really reassuring. I think I''ve probably over-analysed every single detail buying this diamond so it''s good to get a reality check! I felt so gutted when we discovered PS after we''d bought my first diamond, the more I learned the more I realised we could have done so much better. Never mind, at least it was quite a small stone and it''s certainly not a train wreck so it will be in search of a friend for a pair of studs later this year
9.gif

Thank you again for all the wonderful comments, I''m especially pleased everyone likes the setting - I just want it in my paws now!!!!!!!

Oh and Maisie - WOW! I''ve just seen yours, the girl done good! Also nice to identify a fellow Brit
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! Congrats!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkle! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ring! I can''t wait to see it on your finger! Congratulations!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s a beauty! Such nice arrows!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! I really like the prongs and the design of your setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results