shape
carat
color
clarity

WF pics of my new ring :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif

Lori

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Well, my ring arrived yesterday and all I can say is Oh........my........god! It''s stunning, truely stunning, I couldn''t help myself and had to wear it for a few hours during which time I got very little work done (not good when our company year end is the 31st and we''re trying to get as much work out the door so we can hit our budget but never mind - if US customs hadn''t held on to my setting for so long I would have had it about 2 weeks ago so it''s really their fault).

Sadly I had to package it off to the appraiser as my insurance co won''t accept a US valuation so I will have to wait a few more days to enjoy it properly BUT I did manage to sneek a few cheeky pics before pacaking it back up. Now, be gentle, this is my first time and (a) I haven''t figured out how to take particularly good pics and (b) I''ve no ida how to get them in one post but here goes.........

0.808aca2.JPG

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
A hint of arrows................................? Really need to practice this!

0.808aca4.JPG

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Note to self - avoid flash...............but you get the general idea

0.808aca3.JPG

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Ok, that''s me for now! More ''artistic'' ones to follow next week.

Right, I''m off to mourn my temporary loss (and try and do 2 days worth of work in 1 to make up for yesterday!).

Oh, almost forgot, ring size is about 5.25 but I''d just been running around a hot office when I took these pics so it looks a little tighter than it is most of the time (can you have ''muffin-top'' for fingers? If so, that''s what I have when my hands are really hot).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol muffin top fingers!!!

I love your ring! Have you got a Tesco near you? If you have go in there and prepare to be dazzled! My favourite places to sparkle are Tesco and Ikea!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! A Leon! I am jealous! Looks gorgeous on your finger. But iit is going to be the weekend so you will have a longer wait to get it back????

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
No Aprilbaby, my appraiser had a prior appointment today so he can''t look at the ring until Monday
7.gif
I will hopefully have it back on Tuesday. I could have held on to it over the weekend but it would have been completely uninsured
32.gif

Promise more pics next week!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Maisie - I have more Tescos near me than you can shake a Tesco branded stick at! I''ll have to look out for that next time I go - I suppose that will keep me entertained while the other half spends and ETERNTIY in the DVD section only to emerge empty handed (every bloody time - WHY! I ask you!). I''m amazed you aren''t permanently covered in bruises with that rock on your hand
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 11:17:39 AM
Author: sparkleaddict
Maisie - I have more Tescos near me than you can shake a Tesco branded stick at! I''ll have to look out for that next time I go - I suppose that will keep me entertained while the other half spends and ETERNTIY in the DVD section only to emerge empty handed (every bloody time - WHY! I ask you!). I''m amazed you aren''t permanently covered in bruises with that rock on your hand
30.gif
Yey for Tesco!! My husband is exactly the same. I am left humping a full trolley (think 5 kids) while he looks at the PS3 games!
20.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! Congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I came back for a second look and I love the new handshots!! It really looks great on you and I adore the modern setting, really beautiful!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Bee-uteous!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! I, too, like the setting- it''s very sleek!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results