shape
carat
color
clarity

WF pics of my new ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Wf sent my pics of my new ring. I don''t have hand shots yet as I am to pick up the ring tomorrow....I don''t think I can stand to wait that long LOL.... However, do you think the prongs look huge? I was worried about the K color but I am feeling better now that I see the pic, but the prongs are worrying me somewhat. Also I asked for a medium set stone, do you it looks too low? I don''t want the stone to look squished in the setting and I''m thinking it may look that way. I hope I am worrying for nothing.....so here she is.....

Thanks again for all your help....you guys have been great....

HeatherMartin_032309[1].jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

What I''ve learned from the pics..is that the settings and stones look so much larger than IRL..I think you will be surprised how small the prongs look when you get it!

as for the height of the stone..without a side view I can''t tell but it looks fine. I can''t wait to see your hand shot!
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
No, the prongs don't look huge. The ring is so beautiful and well-proportioned. I'm with SDL, I love to see yellow gold coming back! I'm a relic from the yellow gold era!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I honestly think that it looks beautiful and the proportions look lovely to me. Classic and elegant.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Thank so much for the nice compliments, you all are making me feel much better.....now if only tomorrow would get here.......

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I am such a fan of yellow gold.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful...I think it will will be even more gorgeous in person! I don''t think it looks too short or prongy. And it''s so white! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful to me...you need to wait to get it in person to figure out if its too low or prongs are too big...I''m
thinking that it will be fine! Congrats!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Divine
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just adore yellow gold!!! Don''t worry about the prongs, they will look much smaller irl.

Do you want to share stats? Size of stone? Width of band? etc
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY.....WHAT A BEAUTY!!!

Lori

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Stone looks AMAZING! I''m glad you got the k! yeah for K! I love your ring! I don''t think its set too low at all, but I prefer my diamond to sit lower anyways so I''m biased. I bet you''ll find it to be a comfortable height.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much!!! As for stats the stone is a 1.30 ACA K color, SI1 clarity. The ring is a 4mm setting and ring size is 7 3/4. You guys are great, I am feeling so much better. I am on pins and needles waiting for tomorrow. I don''t think I will sleep a wink......
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS - and I don''t think it looks too low at all - it looks like perfection to me
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! I wouldn''t worry about the prongs just yet; I bet they''ll be fine when seen not zoomed x60.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so now you got the ring....are you thinking about a band? or do you already have one? if so would love to see pics of the whole set? if not, ooohh would love to see what you might have in mind... such a fun forum!

Megane

Rough_Rock
Hello Heather,

just wanted to reassure you... I am sure the prongs will look just fine once you see it for real. I remember having the same reaction when I had my custom wedding band made by WF, I thought they look huge... but guess what... in reality, they were just fine... the photos always make it seem so much bigger than they really are. I am sure you will be delighted once you get it tomorrow!! It looks great!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, heather!

it''s lovely :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE the K color too!!

I don''t think the prongs will be an issue at all. They ALWAYS look bulky in pictures, but great in real life. Also, I think the way it''s set looks great! I''m actually glad to hear someone who might like it up a little higher. Most people on PS seem to want theirs as low as possible. It''s got me self-conscious thinking that mine''s too high now
6.gif
I think you''ll be thrilled when you open the box. I wasn''t thrilled with my close-ups either but in person my ring is fabulous, if I do say so myself.
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, and I am also loving all this YG! What a gorgeous ring, congratulations!

dboy10

Rough_Rock
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
36.gif
Beautiful ring... hey maybe I''ll see you up there!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I can''t wait to see it on your hand today! You must let us know what you think of it IRL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks perfect to me
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its perfect! I love yellow gold!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the delicate knife edge design!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
You guys are great, thanks so much for the nice words. Its late here so I don''t have photos yet, but I will have them tomorrow. I think the stone is gorgeous, I can see a tint to it from the side but only in certain lighting. I really want to wait and look at it good tomorrow in daylight. But it is soooooo sparkly, I think it makes up for it. Stay tuned for photos, I promise........

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo! Can''t wait for those pics
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LOOOOVVEEE that!
mmhmm

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I think you should see it in person and make a judgment about the prongs from there. My prongs look huge in pictures, but aren''t that noticeable in real life. I don''t know about the height it''s set at because we can''t see the side view...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results