shape
carat
color
clarity

WF pics of my new ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I finally have photos of my ring, I am really loving this stone, it is so beautiful. At first I was worried about the K, so I felt like today was a test to see if anyone would notice. Strangely though I felt like I had to tell everyone it was a K, like I was hiding some secret about it.....I know its crazy.... So I have a good friend who previously used to work in a jewelry store and when she saw the stone she was shocked that it was a K. She said she never would have guessed it below an I....wooo hoooo... It rained here all day so I didn''t have great lighting for pics but I tried, I''ve learned it isn''t easy taking photos of a ring, and please excuse my chubby 7 3/4 fingers, they just aren''t that pretty. My wedding band is not a good one either, so now I am thinking I definitely need a nice ACA band to match, now if only I could convince my hubby
9.gif
So I know, enough with this and on with the show........

100_0313.jpg

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
last one

100_0316.jpg

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous! You''ve got yourself a beautiful diamond so you shouldn''t feel like you''re hiding anything. Having a K color stone just means it''s less rare, not less beautiful :) Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HeatherL, I think it''s gorgeous and the wedding band goes beautifully with it! More photos!!!!!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your new ring, and I think it goes beautifully with your wedding band
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 10:28:26 PM
Author: HeatherL
Ok, I finally have photos of my ring, I am really loving this stone, it is so beautiful. At first I was worried about the K, so I felt like today was a test to see if anyone would notice. Strangely though I felt like I had to tell everyone it was a K, like I was hiding some secret about it.....I know its crazy.... So I have a good friend who previously used to work in a jewelry store and when she saw the stone she was shocked that it was a K. She said she never would have guessed it below an I....wooo hoooo... It rained here all day so I didn't have great lighting for pics but I tried, I've learned it isn't easy taking photos of a ring, and please excuse my chubby 7 3/4 fingers, they just aren't that pretty. My wedding band is not a good one either, so now I am thinking I definitely need a nice ACA band to match, now if only I could convince my hubby
9.gif
So I know, enough with this and on with the show........
Heather! it is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S* ... ditto,,, its funny how i'm so proud of my K that I have to tell people its a K... and they never believe it
31.gif
. You did well!... Congrats on beauty.. I think your set is Just yummy! it's not set low at all. I think it looks perrrrfect the way it is.. how do you like your setting now? prongs?

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I think that K is gorgeous with the yellow gold. I also don''t think the diamond is set too low, it looks just about right.

Hopefully the sun will come out for you soon and you can share more pictures.
3.gif

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the nice compliments. Yes I really do like the setting, I am thrilled with it. At first I did notice the prongs, but it isn''t anything that bothers me.....I am very happy with my ring and WF....they were excellent to work with. I would highly recommend them and in fact I can''t wait to purchase from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results