shape
carat
color
clarity

WF new Idealscope???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arnel_Regina

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of purchasing some ISs...a lot of my very close friends have gotten engaged or married in the past year and I expect even more in the next year. On a PS link, it says that the expert IS model is not available at the moment but the "basic" one is for only $30.

I also love looking at diamonds and noticed that some vendors IS images look different from others...particularly Superbcert when compared to GOG or WF...but now WF has new IS images:

versus this one: IS. clear IS

I hope I attached the links correctly. I don''t know how to just attach the pictures on here...I thought you could do that since it''s hosted on the web already...anyways, that''s another issue: my non-existant computer skills.

But I would like to extend a thanks to the info everyone has put on the board. My friend just proposed to his gf, now fiance, at the top o'' the world: Haleakala in Maui.

Thanks for the replies.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOG uses their own proprietary light reflector system.

I don''t know what SuperbCert uses.

WF is working with a new photography method...but the IS is the same. Personally, I like the old one better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results