shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Flower Cluster earrings

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking at the WF flower cluster earrings and there it not much MM size difference between the 0.75ctw and the 1.00ctw. Which would you go for the larger? it is worth the extra money for the small size difference?
Would you go for the La Pousette backs? I have long hair and I can get strands hooked on an earring.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at these too and wondering the same thing about the difference between .75 and 1.0 size, looking forward to seeing the answers you get!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link?

I would ask WF if they have any pictures of the .75 and the 1.0 ctw together.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a thread on this recently, I'll try to find it. Wish me luck lol.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No luck...I could have sworn I saw comparison pics of .75 and 1 carat somewhere on here recently but I think it might have been embedded in a thread so hard to find. I will keep looking. I found a thread on the .75 but that won't do you much good. Your best bet is probably to ask WF for comparison pics on the ear. I really love these earrings!

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
@junebug17 I think this may be the thread you're looking for? Look at post #59

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah yes, that's it @rungirl, thanks! I had seen that thread but I guess I didn't read it all the way through.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I'd go for the 1 carat too!

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
@rungirl thank you. both sizes look great on post #59. I will send an email to see if they have comparison shots but I am leaning to the 1ct.
@bling_dream19 they are gorgeous
@junebug17 I wonder if I went for the smaller ones would it always be what if………

Does anyone have thoughts on the pousette backs?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love the pousette backs! Before we concerted into dangles, they were push backs and to me they were challenging. My studs ate la pousette and I'm pretty much converted lol. So I'd go 1 carat la pousette yolo!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely HATE La Pousette backs! I've been wearing pierced earrings for a really, really long time, and regular butterfly backs have never failed me! The La Poucette back has some kind of spring in them and they can wear out. So I am the opposite of bling_dream!

I'd definitely go with 1 ct in those earrings.

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
@Izzy70 I am very happy with la pousette backs on my studs. (I actually have Protektor backs which I think are the same thing but a different brand). I lost a stud with a screw back last year and when I replaced the stone I switched to the Protektor backs. I feel much more secure that these can't/won't come out on their own.

When I was reading about them before I made the decision, I learned that the springs in the backs can rust. So, when I clean the earrings I never immerse the backs - I just clean the backs with a cloth. Also, when I had them set I purchased an extra set of backs in case I lose one or one eventually fails. I figured it might be harder to obtain a replacement later.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not a fan of the la pousette backs, my studs came with them and the spring mechanism on one of them broke. I like using the regular backs, they are secure and I have never had a problem with them.

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I have been measuring my ear lobe and comparing other earrings I have and I think the 1ct at 8.7mm might be too big on my lobe!
Off to search WF stud options …

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Yes they did!

I love these! May I ask if it was easy enough to have them converted? Was there a significant up charge for it ? Trying to decide if to have these from WF or have DK make me a pair. How are you liking them so far ?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love these! May I ask if it was easy enough to have them converted? Was there a significant up charge for it ? Trying to decide if to have these from WF or have DK make me a pair. How are you liking them so far ?

They are fabulous! There was an upcharge and I don't have my receipt handily. I would call them and get a quote. I love them as studs too. Can't go wrong either way.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I would go for the 1 carat! Just got them for my mom and had them turned into drops and they are gorgeous as drops too. Semi-Custom-Earrings-in-14k-Yellow-Gold-by-Whiteflash_66119_66417_g.jpg

Hi @bling_dream19 i want to buy these but now can’t decide between studs and the drop version you did. Do you happen to have any ear shots of the drop version? Thanks.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy to help @adlgel and I'm excited to see what you choose!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results