shape
carat
color
clarity

WF divisi e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

socalmatt

Rough_Rock
last one for now....the proposal is coming this weekend, so I should have some pics of it on her hand (much much prettier than mine) next week!

divisiring9.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for adding new pics - it is simply beautiful!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks just dynamite!!!

socalmatt

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone, here is one more I just took. The proposal involves lots of candles, so I was seeing how it looked with just candlelight....wow. the picture doesn''t do it justice!

divisiring10.jpg

oliverOSU

Rough_Rock
congrats, it''s a beautiful ring. i just picked mine up a few days ago and remember just staring at it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Good luck on your proposal!!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
That''s one gorgeous ring! Good luck with your proposal. How could she do anything but say yes, when she has a boyfriend who obviously had so much fun picking out the ring, and who cares enough about it to post a ton of great pre-engagement photos of it on PS? I wish my DH had been half as invested in the whole thing as you obviously are! Can''t wait to see more photos on your fiancee''s hand soon.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful. She will love it!!!!! She will love you for wanting to make everything perfect. Good luck!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a very, very cool setting for a beautiful stone! Is there a matching w-band or is it more of a stand alone kind of ring? I love it!

socalmatt

Rough_Rock
no matching band, I figure she gets to pick that one out so it''s exactly what she wants (this will be somewhat of a secret after she clued me in to what general style she likes)

thanks for all the responses! not that I needed affirmations for how nice it is, I decided that on my own, but it''s still makes me feel like I made the right choice! (of course, I''ve never seen a mean comment in this forum either
2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results