shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Cad - please review

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I likey.

Re- cleaning holes. When I dealt with WF they were very anti-cleaning holes so I imagine you do not have them. I read recently on PS that those little holes ''can'' weaken the structure of the ring. I don''t know if that is accurate for all rings or not.

I can''t wait to see the finished product and will admit to being more than a little jealous - I would love one....

Did you consider miligrain?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny you mention milgrain Steel. Originally I had my heart set on a milgrain band, but I tried heaps on and they just didn''t do anything for me. Everytime I tried a channel set band on, it just looked perfectly at home with my ering.

As for the holes, I don''t think it will matter really. I am quite obsessive about cleaning my ering, and it goes into the ultra sonic all the time. I can put a channel set band in an ultra, so I don''t think I will have too many problems.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it''s going to be so dainty and perfect! I think it will look just like one of those Ritani Endless Love bands when it''s made. I''m sure it will be perfect and much less bulky in real life. Can''t wait to see pics!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hi Honey22, I love your new ring. This is soooo weird, last week I too ordered a 2mm/1.8mm yellow gold channel set eternity band from Whiteflash. I fell inlove with the Tiffany 2mm band....I can''t to see yours completed!!! These CAD photos were sooo exciting to see :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When will you get the ring???

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 7:43:02 PM
Author: woobug02
Hi Honey22, I love your new ring. This is soooo weird, last week I too ordered a 2mm/1.8mm yellow gold channel set eternity band from Whiteflash. I fell inlove with the Tiffany 2mm band....I can''t to see yours completed!!! These CAD photos were sooo exciting to see :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When will you get the ring???
How exciting! You don''t see much ygold here but I love it, and I know you are a big fan too
1.gif

You will have to post pics when you get them! Mine is due for shipment around the 16th, maybe a few days later?

I too fell in love with the Tiffs band, hope it''s the same!!!!

Have you got the CADs yet? (they are probably the same ones). When is your''s due?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOO Honey,

You are sooo right...hardly any yellow gold ;( I have to be honest...my yellow gold set gets way more compliments than my platinum....I love your ring with the platinum head and yellow band....IThe band will make your diamond just POP!!!

I will get mine around the 18th :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I looked everywhere for pictures on here and could find nothing. I had been to Tiffany''s and just fell in love with the tiny band. I am soooo excited to see someone else loved it tooo. Your CADs just made my day. You will get yours a couple of days before me. I can''t wait to see photos ;-) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great minds think alike
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo honey, at Tiffany''s they only had holes about 1/2 way around not the whole way...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results