shape
carat
color
clarity

WF and Mark Morrell solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOoooo I love it!! That diamond looks HUGE on your finger and the setting is just pure classic. Yummy!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love it!!! What a fantastic ring!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my!! gone for a few days and come back to this, yum!! now we need a few head on straight shots so we can see just how much of your finger that baby covers!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Madison that is beautiful.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys for all the nice comments
1.gif

Mara- I''ll try to post a head on shot tomorrow. I''m sorry to say that shrinkage has already started
38.gif
. This stone looks much bigger than my .92 marquise but it doesn''t look huge. I think it is a great size for everyday (like going shopping) but to me it doesn''t look gigantic on my size 6+ finger. We have already started talking about an upgrade
31.gif
. Pricescope is such a bad influence
9.gif
I can''t wait to see your upgrade!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Madison, thanks so much for the side shot. Your ring is just spectacular, if I went with a solitaire there is no doubt it would have to me a MWM..yummy..

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG girlfriend, shrinkage already setting in?!?!? I''m scared, my upgrade won''t be quite as large as that!!
39.gif
Shrinkage is EVIL.

Well if it''s any consolation it looks MASSIVE on your hand in those pictures but I am dying to see more and esp head on shots to get an idea of your size on your finger. Is it a size 6 or 6.25 or 6.5?
2.gif
I love it!

I am toying with the idea that I may have WF make me a head like this one on yours for my stone, since it looks like it would look nice on my peg-head eternity .... hmmmm!!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS...it''s my heart prongs all grown up!

Seriously...it looks AMAZING on you! Enjoy, stare at and photograph often!!!

klr
30.gif
prongs

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
35.gif
I''m sorry -it took me a while to get back to my thread and Pricescope (three kids can keep me very busy sometimes
23.gif
)

Mara and Sevens- My ring size is a 6.25 for narrow type rings like my MM. I''ll try to take a pic to show finger coverage
2.gif
. Mara, I think a head similar to mine or the buttercup head of LadyluvsLuxury would look great on your beautiful eternity ring. I really like how the head is perfectly molded around the stone so that there isn''t any space between the prongs (as they taper down to the shank) and the stone. I love how smooth and secure the prongs are and the 6 prongs don''t seem to overwhelm this size stone. I can''t wait to see your new upgrade and revamped setting.

Thank you all again for letting me see all of your eye candy and,for all the great comments about my ring on this thread and through PM
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madison, your ring is gorgeous! I LOVE that setting. Can you tell me what kind of band you''ll wear with it? If you have it, could you take a picture with both on so I can see how it looks together? Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes more pictures please!! i do love that setting.

i had valeria do some photoshop magic with your head and also LLL''s on it as some food for thought and i am thinking that LLL''s may look better because i have a ''peg'' in my ring rather than a donut, so my ring sits flush with my w-ring and not sure how your beautiful head will look without the donut....but i guess we''ll find out eventually eh? someday....!!

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
DiamondSeeker2006- I''m currently not wearing a wedding band with my ering. I really like my solitaire on its own and I don''t mind people thinking I may be engaged and not married
2.gif
If I ever decide to get a wb to go with the ering I would have MM make one to sit flush with scattered diamonds. Mark told us that he has made wb''s to go with this ring and would send pics of examples when we were interested. I think Heart Prongs has a wb to go with hers and would love for her to post pics
9.gif
. I love MM''s work and definitely think he is worth the extra time/expense to have such a beautifully crafted piece of jewelry that will be worn for many years. The diamond you are considering from Wink looks beautiful. I also think you can''t always go by numbers and need to trust your instincts. Good luck with your decision.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you , Madison! Maybe I can do a search and see oif Heart Prongs has posted her w-band. I am surprised MM hasn''t just posted one on his site as I am sure that question gets asked!

However, I also think it is fine to wear the diamond alone. I might do that as well since a new w-band wouldn''t really be the band from my wedding. So many decisions!

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hi Madison

I love your ring. I like to know did mark set the diamond for you or did WF set it for you? Do you have to send the diamond to mark yourself or WF did?

Thanks

Meimei

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results