shape
carat
color
clarity

WF and Mark Morrell solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your surprise upgrade! What a sweet gift. I love your HUGE rock!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I just love it! What a classic, so smooth and fluid and lovely! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is the epitamy of classic...love the smooth lines and that rock!!! Beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
2.gif
Just beautiful! I''ve always admired MM''s work and that setting is one of my favorites! You''re one lucky gal!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a classic.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Liquid metal...amazing! And you can''t go wrong with a sparkly boulder like that one. Congrats!!

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for all of the compliments!
9.gif
I love having a forum to share my love of diamonds and jewelry with other diamond obsessed people.
31.gif

Mara- For now I''m not going to wear a wedding band with my solitaire. My husband really likes it on its own so I''m considering getting a wedding band to wear on my RH. After my visit to Pearlman''s I''m considering the three row Michael B pave eternity ring or a shared prong eternity ring. I already have two ceylon sapphire rings for my right hand so I probably wouldn''t wear them much if I go with the Michael B. I have three little kids so I don''t like to wear too many rings because my hands are always in water or putting together toys, etc. If I get too many e-ring comments like "When is your wedding date?" then I''ll have MM make a wedding ring to sit flush. I''m not concerned with having a ring that only fits my solitaire because my previous set had a wedding band that could have been worn on its own, but I never did. I do love the Michael B Lace and the Tiffany etoile so if I have MM make a wedding band it would be similar to one of those. I would want some diamonds in it but not too many to overshadow his platinum.

I have tried to get some hand shots but they are just too blurry since we have no sun
20.gif
. I promise to keep trying and will post as soon as I get some.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 5:56:42 PM
Author: ~Madison~
Thank you all so much for all of the compliments!
9.gif
I love having a forum to share my love of diamonds and jewelry with other diamond obsessed people.
31.gif

Mara- For now I''m not going to wear a wedding band with my solitaire. My husband really likes it on its own so I''m considering getting a wedding band to wear on my RH. After my visit to Pearlman''s I''m considering the three row Michael B pave eternity ring or a shared prong eternity ring. I already have two ceylon sapphire rings for my right hand so I probably wouldn''t wear them much if I go with the Michael B. I have three little kids so I don''t like to wear too many rings because my hands are always in water or putting together toys, etc. If I get too many e-ring comments like ''When is your wedding date?'' then I''ll have MM make a wedding ring to sit flush. I''m not concerned with having a ring that only fits my solitaire because my previous set had a wedding band that could have been worn on its own, but I never did. I do love the Michael B Lace and the Tiffany etoile so if I have MM make a wedding band it would be similar to one of those. I would want some diamonds in it but not too many to overshadow his platinum.

I have tried to get some hand shots but they are just too blurry since we have no sun
20.gif
. I promise to keep trying and will post as soon as I get some.

please, please do. Love it

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

just checking in for hand pics.

(friendly reminder: turn off the flash and set camera on Macro) have fun

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
*drool*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
must...have....more...pictures!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Good Golly Miss Molly - it''s stunning!
30.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
C''mon... hand shots please when you have them. Promise???
2.gif
What a BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OK- come on now.
The natives are getting restless!
emcry.gif

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
I''m sooo sorry but I really tried
emcry.gif
. All the pics are just too blurry. I''m using a fairly new Sony digital but it just doesn''t do well in the dark. It has been so dark and dreary during the day that my 2 year old thinks it is night time as soon as he gets up in the morning
20.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Go in the bathroom- put all the lights on
set it to Macro- turn off the flash and fire away.

Please give it another go??????
41.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW. That honker is stunning--classic, clean, elegant, EYE-popping!!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I love that MM solitaire and the stone is big, bold and beautiful! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HAND PICS!
32.gif
32.gif

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
A rare combination of sunshine and a lack of snow this time of year in Michigan allowed me to sneak some pictures outdoors today. Hope they turned out ok :)

aca262ringpic1.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Madison, I love that last shot! Your ring is beautiful! Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! It''s so classic... and huge!!! Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Madison, it looks gorgeous and huge. any change you have a profile shot
3.gif

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 9:36:44 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Oh Madison, it looks gorgeous and huge. any change you have a profile shot
3.gif
Since you asked
9.gif

aca262ringpic5.JPG

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word!!!! That is just drop dead beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results