shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA with D.Vatche Royal Crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:45:22 PM
Author: VanGo
The happy engaged couple the next day.
Awww, too cute, adorable couple!!! Gorgeous ring, many congrats
30.gif
36.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Aww, you guys make an adorable couple!!! Congratulations on your engagement.
1.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! it''s beautiful. you two are so cute together!!

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous and even more importantly (dare I say that on this forum??) it sounds like you two are very happy. :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds as if excellent customer service by both of the vendors is only part of the story. You also did your part by being a good customer -- sticking to your guns but also being straight-forward about what you wanted and what you were doing. The result is a beautiful ring and happy fiance. Congratulations all around!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You two make a great couple
36.gif

Congrats and the best of luck to you both!

Love the ring too! Vatche is one of my favorite lines
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Congratulations to you both!!
36.gif
36.gif

VanGo

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words. And thanks to Pricescope for making all this information available to the layman so we can make informed purchases.

Beach, I''m not sure if the ACA inscription is still visible. I don''t have a microscope at home, though, so that''s no big deal.
9.gif
I requested that the arrows be set symmetrically and Vatche obliged. I didn''t think to ask about the inscription until it was already on the way back. We got it detail appraised last week, though, and the appraiser is putting the ACA inscription in the report since it''s on the AGS report, so there should be no question if we ever need to invoke the insurance.
2.gif

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

You shared such a sweet story--I can''t imagine that many men would have paid so close attention to even know the difference between bead set and channel set! Best of luck to you!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
VanGO - haha I'm in Raleigh, and they've started advertising like crazy for their new DiamondsDirect location here! It's nice to hear that you had a good experience with them.

The ring is gorgeous!!!
36.gif
Glad she loves it and that everything worked out well with the ring. Haha and just 5 months to go - get going!!!
3.gif

P.S. - Isn't Pricescope great?!?! Such a great place for education. I learned quickly that the B&M people only tell you what you want to hear or what's going to make them a sell, even if it's dead wrong and they know it (haha although sometimes they don't know what's right anyway
3.gif
). It's awesome that you recognized the bead-set mistake before she got the chance to. And you're a great story teller too!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:06:12 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Love the ring and LOVE the story. You have an excellent way with words. Sometimes I read purchase stories and think ''oh hurry up with the pictures already!'' But I just wanted to keep reading, and reading....

Congratulations on your fantastic purchase and even more, your engagement!!!
LOL - I was thinking the same thing.
5.gif
Good for you for being so informed, and for paying such close attention to what your gal wanted! The end result is gorgeous!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really beautiful - congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It''s gorgeous.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation!!! The ring is beatuful and you guys look amazing happy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results