shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA 2.385 I SI1 - Thank you Whiteflash and Pricescope!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful stone and it looks very blingy on your tiny finger. I really like it paired with the thin little eternity.....very classic look.

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love the setting, so timeless and elegant. Your ring looks fabulous with any of the bands. Enjoy your new ACA!!:love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fantastic ring, a true classic. It is clear that the patience of waiting for just the right stone paid off in a huge way. :appl:

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! Yesterday was such a special day - from the moment I picked it up to ripping the package open outside FedEx, hoping it wouldn’t be a sad, yellow stone to being in disbelief :eek2: and sharing the happy news with my husband - who made it all possible - and my sister and reading the lovely comments here. So thank you for sharing my excitement and being a part of the special day!

The ring is a smidge loose and spins so I went to my local jeweler and got a temporary rubber sizer.

FD13AC9F-CD73-46A7-94E6-278CDF483331.jpeg

So for anyone considering an ACA I SI1 from WF, I want to say I’m completely happy with my purchase! Whiteflash for the win!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl, you don't know how much better you make me feel. I know the feeling with the hubster, mine is my enabler, payer. Your rose gold is beautiful! your new ring is blingalicious and all your bands are beautiful (again, as I already said but I want to live thru you! ;-) )

Thank you, everyone! Yesterday was such a special day - from the moment I picked it up to ripping the package open outside FedEx, hoping it wouldn’t be a sad, yellow stone to being in disbelief :eek2: and sharing the happy news with my husband - who made it all possible - and my sister and reading the lovely comments here. So thank you for sharing my excitement and being a part of the special day!

The ring is a smidge loose and spins so I went to my local jeweler and got a temporary rubber sizer.

FD13AC9F-CD73-46A7-94E6-278CDF483331.jpeg

So for anyone considering an ACA I SI1 from WF, I want to say I’m completely happy with my purchase! Whiteflash for the win!

L

lydial

Your ring and diamond are so elegant and clean looking. I hope you enjoy them in good health!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Girl, you don't know how much better you make me feel. I know the feeling with the hubster, mine is my enabler, payer. Your rose gold is beautiful! your new ring is blingalicious and all your bands are beautiful (again, as I already said but I want to live thru you! ;-) )

Hahaha, thanks Tekate! I know you were rooting for this upgrade (sensibly, responsibly lol) and appreciate your kind words.

Your ACA is going to be amazeballs!!! The color is not even a factor. The I color SI1 clarity is absolutely mind clean for me and the sparkle and scintillation is out of this world even in crappy lighting environments! :shock::appl::love:

What are the specs of your new ring? I can’t wait to see it!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring and diamond are so elegant and clean looking. I hope you enjoy them in good health!

Thank you so much, Lydial! I am sure you’re still enjoying your gorgeous CBI!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful, looks large and lovely on you!
Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! The stone really pops in rose gold! Congratulations it’s lovely!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my stone.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I'm having it set in the WF legato line? with a tiffany head, I'm a big solitaire fan.. thank you for your totally kind words, and as I have been saying, you journey has been similar to mine and it's a hella scary! your ring is very beautiful :)

Hahaha, thanks Tekate! I know you were rooting for this upgrade (sensibly, responsibly lol) and appreciate your kind words.

Your ACA is going to be amazeballs!!! The color is not even a factor. The I color SI1 clarity is absolutely mind clean for me and the sparkle and scintillation is out of this world even in crappy lighting environments! :shock::appl::love:

What are the specs of your new ring? I can’t wait to see it!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. There is life before this ring and life after this ring lol.

I’m drooling already! So excited for you! :love::love:
Oh my goodness. There is life before this ring and life after this ring lol.

I’m drooling already! So excited for you! :love::love:
Here's my stone.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4045357.htm

I'm having it set in the WF legato line? with a tiffany head, I'm a big solitaire fan.. thank you for your totally kind words, and as I have been saying, you journey has been similar to mine and it's a hella scary! your ring is very beautiful :)

Tekate I am so excited for you to have this ring. I remember how unselfishly you gave your diamond to your son so that he could become engaged. You deserve this more than anyone - will be waiting to see this beauty on the hand!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@TweetyBird23 - congrats!! It’s beautiful!!! I love ACA, Brittany and WF myself :). Enjoy the blinding sparkles!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@TweetyBird23 - congrats!! It’s beautiful!!! I love ACA, Brittany and WF myself :). Enjoy the blinding sparkles!!
Thank you so much, @Dmndsr4evr11! I’m glad to hear you had a similar positive experience with Brittany and Whiteflash. They are a wonderful company and their diamonds are amazing. I’m very happy with their products and service. :razz:

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
P.S. Also thank you @nala for being one of the first people to help me find a stone and help me gauge my tolerance for color. You said I sounded like a true PSer from the start. You were right. :lol-2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. Also thank you @nala for being one of the first people to help me find a stone and help me gauge my tolerance for color. You said I sounded like a true PSer from the start. You were right. :lol-2:
Omg! You are so welcome. I can’t believe how time flies. I still remember that first thread! I am so happy you took your time to find the perfect stone! It is gorgeous and looks right at home on your tiny finger!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I am so jealous of girls with tiny fingers. The ring looks spectacular on you and I love all your band choices. It is a wonderful thing to have options to change according to your mood. Congratulations, I hope it brings you joy every single day!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! The whole set is beautiful. It is stunning with the metro. WF did a spectacular job on the setting. The stone is everything you wanted. Kudos to you and all the amazing PSers who walked this journey with you.

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Tweety! I have followed your journey from the first thread as well, but I am not nearly as helpful as the others here who helped you get to this beautiful bling moment! Enjoy your new BEAUTIFUL white ACA!!!!!! And the way they spiffed up your setting is just gorgeous too! Wear it in good health! :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Congratulations on your new ring...looks amazing on you!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sweet, everyone, thank you!

I am still blown away by the difference between my ideal GIA XXX and this super ideal. I am grateful for the time and effort folks took to help get this diamond on my hand! I love it and am very appreciative. :geek2::kiss2::love:

Happy Monday to all! :wavey:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    744 bytes · Views: 30

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!!!

Q

Queenie60

Classic, timeless and elegant - such a beautiful ring. Enjoy in good health.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results