shape
carat
color
clarity

WF 18K yellow gold Legato Sleek Lines setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
This gorgeous Sleek Lines ring will be on my finger tomorrow!
3.gif
18k yellow gold with a white gold head, my AGS000 H&A 1.33 round diamond (J, SI2).

WF18kyglegato1.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Feb, bride! I love the yellow gold! Can''t wait to see your handshots!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you iluvcarats! Tomorrow is a crazy day, but I will definitely post hand shots as soon as I can!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it is gorgeous! What size is your finger? Your stone looks a lot bigger than mine! I guess it is at 1.33...

Is this a new diamond or simply a new setting? I saw your older thread... you are going yellow gold for everything now?

ETA Don't know if you have a plain band to match, but this one from e-weddingbands.com is PERFECT http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/18kgolddomed.html I personally think the 2mm is a better match even though the legato is listed as 2.5mm because the taper makes the legato band look thinner.

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
wow, what a beautiful ring...i love YG!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 7:16:03 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Wow it is gorgeous! What size is your finger? Your stone looks a lot bigger than mine! I guess it is at 1.33...

Is this a new diamond or simply a new setting? I saw your older thread... you are going yellow gold for everything now?
My finger is a 6.5 but I ordered it in a 6.75. It''s my same diamond but in a new setting! I did ask that it not be thinner than 2mm but not wider than 2.5mm, in hopes that having a thinner setting will make my diamond look bigger
3.gif
30.gif

I''m not going yellow gold for everything, but I do love that my Legato is two-tone. The new diamond band DH gave me is all yellow gold, and I will probably order a matching plain yellow gold band. My Omega watch is two tone so it all goes together. Honestly, that''s as much jewelry as I wear on daily basis!
10.gif
Any future jewelry purchases are on hold for right now (minus the plain band). But I doubt I''ll wear yellow gold exclusively. I have some gorgeous silver pieces!

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
I just love that setting - so pretty!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
yummy, yummy yellow gold!
I love it
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks Phenomenal! I love YG.. and that is one of my all time favorite setting... where is your wedding band? did you say you got a channel set? Cant wait to see it all paired up. It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous setting. I''m thinking about the same thing for my promise ring stone which is also a J, I2/I3, 0.40ct.
Congrats!!
Can''t wait for hand shots!!
35.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
how exciting...your ring is beautiful!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feb You and I have the same size fingers, how funny. You will have to take pictures of your solitaire and channel set band for me, I am still thinking about the channel band, it is one of the only diamond options with the legato that will sit flush. What ct. weight is your channel band? I can''t wait to see your set!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait to see more!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
That is YUMMY. Can''t wait for the hand pics!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just adore the Sleek Line setting, and I love it in YG! I can''t wait to see pics of it!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Mrs.DoubleP, AKMiss, Joelly, Me&Myboys, Stillwaiting, Gecko, April20, and LaurenthePartier- Thank you so much! I know this setting is all over PS in whitegold and platinum, but the only other Legato I''ve seen in yellow gold was arguna''s. I can''t wait to get it tomorrow!

Dreamer and D&T- My new channel band is about 4mm wide and it''s 1 tcw. It''s super comfy too! I will definitely take pictures of them togehter!
4.gif
I may get a plain yg band in either 3mm band or 2.5mm. I want to get the ring first and see exactly how wide it is.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous--need hand pics +++!

cheers--Sharon

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait for hand shots!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it is gorgeous!
I love the YG, and I look forward to your pictures!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Looking forward to hand shots!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks absolutely perfect
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!!!! I adore yellow gold and just love the creamy buttery finish of the band. Just to die for!
36.gif
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It''s always nice to see yellow gold and that is a beautiful ring and diamond. Congrats!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Well, unfortunantely it will be a few more days until I see my ring. There was a mishap with the shipping of my ring, and WF needs to intercept it and get it back to them. I am hoping to have it by Friday, but worse case (assuming my ring is fine) next Tuesday...? Vera and WF are working on the issue though.

Thankfully, I have insurance if some happens or did happen!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is frustrating!!!

The ring is gorgeous and I cannot wait for some hand pix. I think the YG will really make the J pop!
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Amazing!! I love YG!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results