shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re Married!!!! Non-pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
You are just simply stunning, Haven! I''m so glad you had a great day! Congrats on being a Mrs.!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haven- You were SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! My goodness girl!!!!! The hair extensions looked gorgeous on you and really worked out perfectly!

BTW- I love the story about your little flower girls. What a cute moment and added special little memory to have of your wonderful day. Congratulations on everything. I wish you and your new husband forever happiness!!!! Congrats again!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Haven
36.gif
As expected, you looked stunning! I knew you were going to rock that Mila
1.gif
Your hair and makeup looked great too. I can''t wait to hear about your wedding day and see more pictures. Have a wonderful, relaxing and safe honeymoon in St. John.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Haven! Beautiful wedding! Have such a great honeymoon! I was smiling throughout all of your pictures and have been so busy with wedding planning/school that I havent posted much but I just HAD to post on your pics!

They are stunning and you look so happy. That''s the reason people should get married, when you can see the love through pictures!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS, HAVEN! You looked absolutely, radiantly gorgeous. Your hair was just picture-perfect--I can''t even tell your how amazing, stunning, and totally CMA-worthy you looked! Wishing you many happy years together.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haven you are such a beauty!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much for sharing your wedding with us! I can''t wait to see your pro pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Haven! It looks like you and your Husband had an amazing day!!

You look divine and blissfully happy! Woo hoo!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Enjoy the honeymoon
9.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! You look amazing and everything looks like it turned out perfect.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! i''ve been looking forward to these all weekend haven! i am so excited for you - it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. you look absolutely stunning and just so so happy. have a fabulous time on your honeymoon!!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The entire wedding was as gorgeous as I imagined it would be! I love your pics - you and your HUSBAND are such a cute couple! Congratulations!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it was an amazing day. You look absolutely radiant!!!

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Wow Haven, you were just stunning! Congratulations!!

So I''m dying to know how your girls did on the bustle?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Haven you were GORGEOUS and STUNNING and all those other superlatives that everyone else has said. More importantly, you and your DH both look radiantly happy - congratulations on your big day, and have an AWESOME honeymoon
9.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
You just look so amazing, Haven! Congratulations!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Haven!! That dress was MADE for you and you were just glowing!! Can''t wait for pro pics and to hear about your honeymoon!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
OMG! STUNNING!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful day. Safe Journey Haven!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Haven! You looked really beautiful! I love your dress and hair!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely gorgeous! I love love love your dress! Congrats Mrs Haven!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Everything turned out so well! I love your dress and your hair was beautiful. Its so nice to see someone so excited and happy on their wedding day (I know I was exhausted haha). Congrats! Can''t wait for pro shots.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
add: Did you change your mind on jewelry?

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, everything looked amazing! You could definitely tell that you felt comfortable in your dress and didn''t want to ever take it off! Best wishes, Haven!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
You look great! I LOVE your hair and dress! Congratulations!!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone has already said this, but you looked so gorgeous! I LOVE your hair, it looks like it stayed in pretty well until the end of the night. I know I''m not going to want to take off the dress ever either - I imagine it''s kind of like Cinderella taking off her glass slippers! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding, can''t wait for honeymoon pics!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I know it''s all been said already, but you truly looked gorgeous. Love the hair and makeup! Can''t wait to see more pics after the honeymoon!

P.S. Your bachelorette festivities were right around my ''hood :) I do find it highly amusing when FI gets more stares and cat calls than I do walking down the street
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! You look fabulous! I was hoping that you''d post pics! Your dress looks perfect on you and you look like you''re having a blast on the day!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 11:45:58 AM
Author: Haven
My mommy:
Hey where did your mom get her dress? That looks a LOT like the one my stepmom bought. I''ve only seen it in photos though.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! and i love love love your veil. i''m usually anti-poufy veil but between you and charlotte (as in SATC, first wedding to trevor) have completely changed my mind.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god. Seriously? You are stunning!!!!!!

Congrats!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

Haven you are such a beauty!!! You looked absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful couple you make!

I love your pride parade wig! Aw--I miss Chicago!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
You looked beautiful!!! Loved the non-pro pics and can only imagine how amazing you''ll look with when the pro pics come in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results