shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re Married!!!! Non-pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was PrideFest in Chicago all weekend, and we went to the Pride Parade on Sunday. I had to wear my funky blue wig, of course! It was the best way to end my bachelorette party, even if the parade was stalled for a while. We had a blast.

PRIDEPARADE!!HavenPS.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the only picture I have of the rehearsal so far. Can you guess which sister gave me all the pictures?

Okay, that''s really it. Thanks for looking, ladies, I had the best weekend, it was so filled with love and joy and happiness and celebration that it almost feels like it was all a dream.

I''ll post more in two weeks when I''m home from our honeymoon!

PS - 51.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah Haven, you are so beautiful and your husband is sooo handsome!!!
30.gif
Wow, what beautiful pictures and you have a beautiful family!!! LOVE the Groom''s cake, too funny!!!! Everything looks Perfect, many heartfelt Congrats!!!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Haven I was grinning the WHOLE WAY THROUGH your pictures! You look so blissfully happy!!! I teared up a bit on the one where you said "I love him so much" because it is SO OBVIOUS from your face that you feel that way! What an amazingly gorgeous, beautiful, perfect celebration of your love. And you, sweetheart, were phenomenally gorgeous! Your dress, your hair, your veil--all of it looked great, but YOU yourself looked AMAZING. Just perfect, honey!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Haven, these pictures are fantastic! The wedding looks amazing, and I love the groom''s cake. It cracked me up. Everybody looks so happy, and you and your hubby look so in love.

Congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 11:53:37 AM
Author: Haven
Driving away in FI''s Honda Civic. Allie''s BF and my best friend''s hubby decorated it during the reception, it was so cute!
Don''t you mean your hubby Mrs Haven?
9.gif

Congratulations! You both looked fabulous!!!!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks just stunning! Many congrats to you and Mr. Haven
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Haven, honey - you looked amazing, your hubby is so handsome, and your hair is TDF!!!! Have a lovely honeymoon, and we can''t wait to see the pro pics upon your return!

Congrats!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 12:40:24 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 7/6/2008 11:53:37 AM
Driving away in FI's Honda Civic. Allie's BF and my best friend's hubby decorated it during the reception, it was so cute!
Don't you mean your hubby Mrs Haven?
9.gif

Congratulations! You both looked fabulous!!!!
36.gif

Good catch Maisie!! It must be strange going from FI to DH in one day.

They just look so adorable together. I can't wait to see their pro pics and some honeymoon shots too!! Haven is a Raven Beauty.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You looked amazing and you and your husband are adorable together! (And he''s a handsome one, too!) I also loved the non-matching bridesmaid dresses!

But I do think you should have considered blue hair extensions after seeing how good you look in the blue wig!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look so stunning! I love the hair and your dress too! Everyone looks so happy.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven you looked gorgeous, what wonderful pics too, thank you for sharing them. And congrats on your marriage!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Haven!

You look ridiculously amazing! Congratulations!! I love your dress, hair, makeup, everything! You and your hottie new DH look so fantastic together and it seems like you just had the most perfect day! Yay! Have a fun and relaxing honeymoon!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Haven!!!You looked stunningly gorgeous my dear!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!

(And I hope you got at least one shoe shot!!!)

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Can you look any more radiant and gorgeous! Everything looks so beautiful, and you and your hubby look so happy! Can''t wait to see the pro pictures!
36.gif

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! If those are non-professional pictures, I can''t wait to see what the big guy did!

You look absolutely stunning and it''s such a beautiful thing when you can see the love you two share - and you can see it.
9.gif

Congrats again!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, Haven, you look so statuesque! You and your husband look so radiantly happy. Warmest congratulations on your happy day!!!!!
36.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Yay, congrats! You looked SUPER FANTASTIC! How exciting!

Best wishes...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
YAY, Haven!!! I love love love your pics, you made the most beautiful bride...Im so glad everything went well!!!! Your hubby is super cute too!!!

Best wishes and I hope you guys are having a great time on your hm. Enjoy!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww..Haven!!! You look more beautiful than I ever could''ve imagned. I''m so excited that your day went well and I hope you have a blast in St. John.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Haven! You were a beautiful bride!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 11:41:36 AM

Oh, and we walked out to the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song, everyone was laughing because we''re huge fans of the show.

Because of this BF thinks you had the BEST wedding! I agree, it sounds amazing! Congratulations!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you look so happy and so incredibly beautiful. I ADORE the hair!!! And boy did it have staying power! You and everything else looked fabulous. But most importantly, you had a fabulous fun wedding, enjoyed yourself (it shows!) and married the man you love. You are just glowing! Congrats Haven! I can''t wait to see the pro-pics!!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on your wedding. You look absolutely gorgeous, your hair, your dress, your everything. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You look soooooo happy and so in love. Have a wonderful honeymoon!
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I can''t wait to see the pro pics!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You are one stunning bride, Haven!! You and your new DH look "over the moon happy!"

Congratulations and my best wishes for a lifetime of love, health and happiness!
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Haven, you looked beautiful! I''ve been waiting to see pics but I assumed I''d have to wait a couple of weeks. I''ve mentioned this before, but I am SO HAPPY for you! I love the pictures! What''s the age difference between you and your sisters?

I''m looking forward to seeing the rest when you return. Have a fabulous time in St. John!! Congratulations!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Haven, what a beautiful bride you were! And you and Mr. Haven look so happy. Congratulations and have a wonderful honeymoon.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!
you two make a STUNNING couple!!
can''t wait for the pro pics!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
OH YAY!!!
36.gif

Haven, everything in these pictures is beautiful! From your hair, dress, and smile, to your adorable DH, to your sweet bridesmaids, and all of the fabulous pictures of you having fun with the people you love. Congrats! I''m so thrilled for you. And cute shots from pride!! I''m totally jealous.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results