shape
carat
color
clarity

We're engaged! (Our Engagement Story)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely proposal, and what a beautiful, beautiful ring! You both look so happy and in love in the photos~~ thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!! :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is totally amazing!!! Really stunning ring and I don't think you should be wanting bigger any time soon, it looks massive but elegant on you and its a really white facing K too!!!! Love it!!!!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful couple! Congrats!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring and thoughtful, sweet proposal! I'm so jealous, lol.

Congratulations!!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Bee-yoo-tee-ful! Wowza! :love: 8-) Congratulations on the engagement.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a fabulous chronicle of your engagement,you look radiant! Such fab gifts for each other, wow!

Your ring is gorgeous :love: Mark Morrel settings are perfection and that diamond is stunning! Enjoy

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:
what a wonderful engagement story!
your consideration for one another is so very loving!
congrats!
oh, and that ring? let me tell you it looks absolutely divine on your finger!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ScorpioLove: Great date! I, too, will not forget your wedding date - and that's saying a lot; Enerchi and I joke that we're both like Dory from 'Finding Nemo'! :lol:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love all the other presents too! Congrats! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
The ring looks awes :love: me on you!! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!
You both look so beautiful together!! :love:
May you have a lifetime full of happiness and growing love!

And your ring...... :o :love:

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a lovely and thoughtful proposal! I love the gifts for your fiance!

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
I love everything about this post, from the fact that you have moment-by-moment shots of the proposal, to the gorgeous engagement ring, to the thoughtful gifts you got your fiancee. Best wishes to both of you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning couple!!! Your ring is gorgeous and your pictures are priceless! Congratulations!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love the PURSE!!!! Oh yes the ering is also beautful and you are a lovely couple! I love that your engagment was over the top! Everything about it sounds fantastic! Thank you for posting pics!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations :appl:
Beautiful proposal and gorgeous ring :love: :love:

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring and thank you for the engagement story! So much fun! You two sound like a perfect match, and you're so sweet together :)

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE engagement stories with pictures !!!!!
I don't know how I missed this one !!!

And that DIAMOND !!!!
In that BEAUTIFUL MARK MORRELL setting !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

That's one of my favorite solitaire settings of ALL TIME !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to a fabulously beautiful couple !!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun! What a great story and pictures! Thank you so much for sharing it all with us! You are just beaming and beautiful in the pictures, and your new fiance-so handsome! You make a gorgeous couple! I love all the sweet presents you gave to each other. What a memorable engagement! You ring is fabulous and looks so perfect on you. Oh my gosh, that watch collection! He must be thrilled too. Congratulations, I hope it is a wonderful start to a life filled with much happiness. You sure got a good start with the bling! Beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing proposal, thank you for sharing such a special time with us! You and FI make a fabulous looking couple, and your ring is GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love:

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You look lovely together and the ring is stunning!!! That setting must be the most beautiful setting I have ever seen... So gorgeous!

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
kathley said:
WOW, gorgeous and HUGE ring! Plus a romantic proposal to boot. Congratulations!
gemtastic said:
That is a ROCK!! Congrats! What a super romantic proposal. LOVE the finger coverage :lickout: I wouldn't worry about DSS....
Thanks Kathley & Gemtastic! But c'mon...you ladies know how it is. PS has a way of increasing the likelihood that DSS will creep up far more quickly than usual. :lol: But for now, you're right, the finger coverage is just divine!

athenaworth said:
This is fabulous! How great to have everything work out so perfectly! And you two are a gorgeous couple. Thank you for sharing your wonderful day.
Oh, my pleasure Athenaworth. I was more than happy to share with the lovely PS ladies. I couldn't contain my excitement! And thank you for such positive, encouraging and kind comments.

MissGotRocks said:
Beautiful story, beautiful ring and beautiful presents! You guys did it up right!

Congrats and best wishes for many, many happy years together!
Awww thanks MissGotRocks! I truly appreciate your compliments and well-wishes. I've waited my whole life to find my real-life "Prince Charming", so of course, the presents were just icing on the cake for me.
I have to say that I was so very thrilled that I was able to pull off the surprise engagement presents for him though. He was soooooo shocked. He had absolutely NO CLUE that he would receive ANYTHING. I mean, we had NEVER discussed "what a man should receive for the engagement" & he was not expecting ANYTHING. YES! Aren't I a little "stinker"??!!??! :naughty: :D

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
mochiko42 said:
What a lovely proposal, and what a beautiful, beautiful ring! You both look so happy and in love in the photos~~ thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!! :appl: :appl:
Thank you mochiko42! I AM OVER THE FREAKING MOON!!! I've waited patiently for over 30 years for this moment to arrive....not the "engagement" but THE engagement to THE right man at THE right moment. And now that all of the above has happened, I couldnt' be happier!

arkieb1 said:
That is totally amazing!!! Really stunning ring and I don't think you should be wanting bigger any time soon, it looks massive but elegant on you and its a really white facing K too!!!! Love it!!!!
Arkieb1, I am pleasantly impressed with the way the K faces up so white. At certain angles and in certain lighting, I can see a hint of color, but generally-speaking, yes, it is very white. And what is even more impressive is that as I've gone in chain jewelry stores, the salespeople have ooo'd and ahhh'd and gawked over it and asked if I purchased it from their store. ;))

SC86 said:
Beautiful ring and beautiful couple! Congrats!
UrsTx said:
Bee-yoo-tee-ful! Wowza! :love: 8-) Congratulations on the engagement.
Thanks SC86 & UrsTx. I appreciate such kind comments.

Laila619 said:
Such a beautiful ring and thoughtful, sweet proposal! I'm so jealous, lol. Congratulations!!
Laila619, thank you darling. I have to agree with you; the proposal was incredible! My fiance' went "all out" and really outdid himself. Now, he, on he other hand, questioned whether he was doing enough and whether I would be blown away. He said he even ran his ideas by a friend or 2 to get a second opinion, and STILL wasn't sure that his plans were sufficient. Not only was I blown away, but I was totally surprised! I think he did a magnicificent job! It was perfect!

woofmama said:
What a fabulous chronicle of your engagement,you look radiant! Such fab gifts for each other, wow!
Your ring is gorgeous :love: Mark Morrel settings are perfection and that diamond is stunning! Enjoy

Thank you woofmama. I'm so happy that my fiance' decided to propose in the restaurant rather than going with his initial plan of proposing in the park. I doubt that we would have been able to capture the moment like this in the park.
And yes, Mark Morrell's settings are TDF! I love it! I'm now even happier that I decided to go with the solitaire setting over a halo. Maybe in a few years....IF DSS sets in, a halo may be an option.

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
movie zombie said:
:wavey:
what a wonderful engagement story!
your consideration for one another is so very loving!
congrats!
oh, and that ring? let me tell you it looks absolutely divine on your finger!
movie zombie, it was ironic that we were both attempting to "surprise" each other. Thanks to my godsister, we were able to pull it off without a hitch. I certainly didn't expect anything beyond the ring for our engagement; and he certainly didn't expect an engagement gift AT ALL.
When we opened the door to the room, he was so fiscated on my reaction to the surprise that he'd gotten for me until he didn't even notice HIS suprises in the room! His response was priceless. :lol:

minousbijoux said:
ScorpioLove: Great date! I, too, will not forget your wedding date - and that's saying a lot; Enerchi and I joke that we're both like Dory from 'Finding Nemo'! :lol:
That was the most memorable date night EVER minousbijoux!! Haaa! And you're right.....the wedding date will definitely be easy to remember!

rosetta said:
Your ring is beautiful and I love all the other presents too! Congrats! :appl:
Thanks Rosetta! It's funny how we both were conspiring with my godsister to surprise each other with additional gifts. She really had to play the "middle woman". In the end, it all worked out perfectly! I thank God that she was able to help us pull the plans off without a hitch!!

lknvrb4 said:
Gorgeous ring!
kalomeli said:
The ring looks awes :love: me on you!! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!
lknvrb4 & kalomeli, you ladies made me smile. I appreciate the compliments!

Nyc2chigal said:
Congrats on your engagement! You both look so beautiful together!! :love: May you have a lifetime full of happiness and growing love! And your ring...... :o :love:
Nyc2chigal, your words were so touching. Thank you dear. I've drooled over your gorgeous 3-stone for quite some time. :lickout: I love the finger coverage. I want to be just like you when I grown up! =)

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
AudiLover said:
Congratulations on your engagement! What a lovely and thoughtful proposal! I love the gifts for your fiance!
Thanks. He was so surprised AudiLover. He'd previously mentioned that he wanted to start a watch collection, so I figured that since I'd be getting "bling" for our engagement, he should also receive some nice jewelry as well.

ManhattanLawyer said:
I love everything about this post, from the fact that you have moment-by-moment shots of the proposal, to the gorgeous engagement ring, to the thoughtful gifts you got your fiancee. Best wishes to both of you!
Oh wonderful ManhattanLawyer! I'm happy that you enjoyed our story, and I truly appreciate the well-wishes! I have to say that I am also in love with the play-by-play shots that our waiter was able to capture. He did an amazing job of capturing every single moment of the proposal. Because of him, I can relive the moment over and over again! :appl:
By the way, your 3.5 carat RB is...is...is (gulp)....my, my, my....just OMG....WOWZERS!! I love it! :lickout:

AprilBaby said:
Stunning couple!!! Your ring is gorgeous and your pictures are priceless! Congratulations!!!!
AprilBaby, my fiance' and I were just having a conversation about the photos that our waiter took on yesterday. The guy was really on top of it! The way he was able to capture everything, one would think that he was in cohorts with my fiance', but he really was just an innocent bystander that we asked to take pictures of us after dinner. I am so happy that we did, too!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the lovely compliments!!

SB621 said:
Love the PURSE!!!! Oh yes the ering is also beautful and you are a lovely couple! I love that your engagment was over the top! Everything about it sounds fantastic! Thank you for posting pics!
SB621, I’ve been planning to buy the purse as a birthday present for myself for at least the past 3 years, and still hadn’t purchased it. I mentioned that I was going to get it this year for sure, so imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw that my FI had purchased it for me. My huney listened, he remembered, and he gave unselfishishly. Oh yes, I’d say he’s definitely a keeper, don’t you??!?! :lol:

Scarlett1 said:
Congratulations :appl: Beautiful proposal and gorgeous ring :love: :love:
Thanks Scarlett1. Congrasts on your engagement as well. I can't wait to see your Steven Kirsch FLY upgrade ering.

alisonia333 said:
I love your ring and thank you for the engagement story! So much fun! You two sound like a perfect match, and you're so sweet together :)
Hi Alisonia, my fellow K-lover! ;)) I love your halo, and if DSS ever sets in, that will be my 2nd choice b/c I'm sure going to a larger rock is out of the question! :$$):
I couldn't wait to share my story with the lovely ladies of PS. I would've posted a few "teaser" photos the night of the proposal, but my fiance' took my phone, and when he gave it back, I only had a limited amount of time to send a few photos to my parents and my godsis. I'm always on my "toys", so I had to live without them for one night! :halo:

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
almondblossom said:
Congratulations! You look lovely together and the ring is stunning!!! That setting must be the most beautiful setting I have ever seen... So gorgeous!
junebug17 said:
What an amazing proposal, thank you for sharing such a special time with us! You and FI make a fabulous looking couple, and your ring is GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love:
ooo~Shiney! said:
I LOVE engagement stories with pictures !!!!! And that DIAMOND !!!! In that BEAUTIFUL MARK MORRELL setting !!!!! :love: :love: :love: That's one of my favorite solitaire settings of ALL TIME !!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to a fabulously beautiful couple !!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Almondblossom, Junebug & ooo~Shiney !
My FI is definitely the man that God designed just for me. As cliche' as it may sound, he is all that I ever dreamt of and so much more than I could have ever imagined.
Mark Morrell did a fantastic job on the setting. It is so dainty and feminine. I adore it! :love: My FI & I really enjoyed working with Mark, too. Sometimes, we'd shoot him a quick email, and he'd respond pretty quickly. However, we actually found it easiest to just give him a quick call. Talking to him on the phone was the best way to cover a lot of ground and get everything answered at one time. He was so very personable; very knowledgeable; very informative...& he had a wonderful sense of humor to boot!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O...M....G! That is one fantabulous ring!!!!!!! And you two are such an adorable couple. So happy that you found each other! :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness your story is adorable!!!! And you guys are SO cute! You definitely look like you were made for each other! I absolutely LOVE your ring and think it looks perfect! It's so classy but makes a huge statement without being gaudy!!! Bless you both!!! (I also love those bags!) :bigsmile:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! Wow! Your ring is stunning. That is the whitest K I've ever seen, it's gorgeous, I thought it was a G before I read the stats. And I LOVE the MM setting. The .02 side stones are perfect. Thanks for sharing your amazing engagement story.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results