clarity

We're engaged! (Our Engagement Story)

Marina87

Rough_Rock
Great proposal! The ring is gorgeous! Congrats to both of you! :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! :love: :love: :love: That ring is just outstanding!!! I don't think there is a solitaire setting more beautiful than that!

You two are a gorgeous couple and should have a long happy marriage considering your desire to please the other. That is a very good foundation! Blessings to you both!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful story, beautiful ring, and beautiful goodies! :appl: :love:

colorfulevidence

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS A 100 TIMES OVER!!! I dont think I can say what hasnt been said already, but cheers to you and your FI!! :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

QUESTION FOR YOU: with this setting, will your wedding band be able to sit flush to the stone straight, or would you have to get a flowing band (with the notch to accommodate for the diamond). Thanks and congrats again!!! :D :D

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my GOSH! I mean, that whole story is just... WOW :love:

Such a beautiful couple, beautiful proposal, beautiful ring! Enjoy every moment!

Sidius

Rough_Rock
Congrats to you both! It's a beautiful ring and a great proposal.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring, proposal, and the sweetest pictures! Congratulations!! I would never take that ring off. (bad PSer...)

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness, LOVE the pics and LOVE that ring, it's to die for! Congratulations!

dc23

Rough_Rock
Abby12 - I notice in your much earlier post that you were looking for Melee in colour D. Did you have any luck finding these? I'm in the market for these also but having trouble finding someone to do this for me.

Swedeabroad

Rough_Rock
What a fantastic proposal! You are gorgeous, and so is your engagement ring :appl: congrats!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
LOVE your story!!! Your ring is beautiful! Congrats!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results